Official Players En El Exterior Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by gringolimon, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    That would be great league for him. I wonder waht team it could be? DIdn't they want at one point 2million USD for him???

2. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I keep reading that Chumacero will sign with FC Ashdod of Israel.

3. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    No way in hell he is worth half that much. If you take the crazy money Shakhtar paid for Moreno, and only because e was sold by Cruzeiro, Etcheverry is still the biggest transfer in bolivian soccer. Isn't that sad?

4. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    how much was Etcheverry?

5. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Marco, you're wrong. Baldivieso was the highest transfer when he went to Japan. I think they paid 1.5 million USD back then, in 1997.

Etcheverry was I believe a million or close when he went to DCU. That's a pretty penny for back mid 90s for a bolivian player.

6. MarcoM3

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Fuego,
    Pumas paid $1.8M for Botero, and Colo Colo was reported to had paid $2.1 for Etcheverry. I was not talking about his transfer to DC. When he went there, his transfer was only $800K, but with a huge salary, compared to before.

7. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Are you sure on the colo colo number? I remember reading his transfer fee back then from Albacete to Colo Colo was 800k. Boca Juniors wanted him... but only put up 100ishk.

Same goes with Baldivieso being the highest transfer before Martins.

Then again... I goot these figures from bolivian newspaper articles i remember reading over the years...

8. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  9. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Our best defender that's not 30+ and he gets shipped off to mars to never be heard from again. What is it with these teams and players cheapening themselves. Edemir can easily play in good leagues here in the Americas, and these teams sell off these guys for pennies on the dollar. It's like a virgin that wants to marry the first girl that says 6 words to him. SMH

Shocker, Fontana, that slime ball I wrote about in another thread is his rep, not agent because the guy doesn't want to be an agent. Just a 3rd party amoeba.

10. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    edemir is 26. And if really has what it takes, than he should have no problem succeeding over in Eurasia.

11. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  12. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  13. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I really HOPE he doesn't go to mexico... we have a BAD history over there.

In turkey he's been killing it!! Why not stay there, and jump to a bigger team in Turkey??

BTW, I am going there in a month for a friends wedding. :p

14. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    - that's a pretty good video, all the coments from Tigres fans are funny...guess they didn't hear of our reliable media...
    - I think staying in Turkey would be better, I think he could make it to a better team there and he's a starter with his team. Going to Tigres is starting all over again he'll have to fight for a spot in the starting 11 and seeing our history in Mexico, it'll take him a long to to get used to the league (if he ever does)

sergtp repped this.
  15. MarcoM3

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I got word from a very reliable source that this guy faked an injury, so he could be released from the NT and could then travel to Europe. I think Hoyos, the Bolivar former coach took this player to another level, and he deserves to be going somewhere else.
    His a-hole manager or representante is just that, an a-hole looking for a quick buck, without any regard for the player's wellbeing.

16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  17. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Here is a video when even Gato Fernandez calls out Fontana for being a scam artisit he el Gato says that Fontanat wanted to take half of Bolivar on a try out basis.. LOL..

18. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    http://www.la-razon.com/marcas/futbol/Tigre-Chumacero-intransferible_0_1631836817.html
    I guess tigre wants more money, which I think is right Chuma is worth more, but I feel bad for him. When they tell you you'll be making 100K a year, and now he's back to peanuts that hurts, plus I hate the fact how they think people are stupid talking about family is more important than money. We know its about money. Maybe since Chuma did well the other team will offer more. Any way I think Chuma needs to move to a more competitive league.

vivabolivar repped this.
  19. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Chuma and Pedriel and Edemir def should be playing in better teams and leagues.
    The only silver lining in Pedriel is he would be closer to home to join the team for practices, that's it. Going to Mexico is not a good idea. I know Mexican soccer is better than Bolivia's but i can't see him playing a starting role, the way he has earned it in Sivasspor.

Fontana is def a crook and the fact that they listen to him only has to be a money thing. Pedriel would be better of staying in Turkey or going elsewhere, we know one thing about him, other than what happend with Steau Bucaresi, he has succeeded everywhere he's gone.
    As for Chuma, you just want good things for him, he works his ass off and deserves a better life and better soccer career, same for Edemir.

sergtp repped this.
  20. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Pedriel's agent, thank god, is a serious Argentinian business man. So if he does go somewhere, it will be to take a step forward.
    Chumita deserves nothing but success, he just sweats hard work, and even Quinteros was more than impressed with his performances for the NT. He even said that, to him, Chuma played even better than with the strongest. I can't say i disagree, he just plays all out 90+.
    Edemir was apparently presented and signed with his new club in Azerbaijan, FC Baku. I think 2 year contract.
    http://eldia.com.bo/index.php?c=&ar...en-Azerbaiyan&cat=154&pla=3&id_articulo=93076

21. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

check out this interesting dicussion on mexican television about the possible tranfer of Pedriel to Tigres UANL.

22. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    LOL @ the mexicans listening to our media.

Don't they know our 'media' is trolling.

BTW, I'm still waiting on my Abdon Reyes Juventus jersey.

Bolivianfuego repped this.
  23. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    i have mine

24. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I hope Pedriel does go to Mexico and puts his name on the map, on this side of the continent :)

25. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Doubt that happens with Bolivians and their rep in mexico...