Official PAOK thread

Discussion in 'Greece & Cyprus' started by Icarus_222, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Icarus_222

Icarus_222 New Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Toronto
  2. Icarus_222

Icarus_222 New Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Toronto
    PAO has put in an offer of Gekas+Theodoridis and 2 million Euros for Salpigidis.

3. Koukla

Koukla New Member

Aug 22, 2005
    Salpigidis has gone to panathinaikos

4. Stojakovic4

Stojakovic4 New Member

May 23, 2008
    Melbourne
    There is rumours that PAOK will be getting a few players from Porto or Inter Milan.

PAOK maybe after

Ribas Inter Defender
    Carini Uruguayan GK
    Jao Paulo Porto Defender
    Marek Cech Porto Defender

5. Stojakovic4

Stojakovic4 New Member

May 23, 2008
    Melbourne
    also here is the PAOK club i am a member of. It is the biggest Greek club in Australia. Australia also has over 1 million Greeks.

www.paok.com.au

Melbourne Club PAOK
    [​IMG]
    Zagorakis wearing our Scarf
    [​IMG]

Dani Fernandes wearing our shirt

[​IMG]

6. Stojakovic4

Stojakovic4 New Member

May 23, 2008
    Melbourne
    PAOK maybe selling Dani Fernandes to Vfl Bochum in Germany for 1,200,000.

PAOK may get Kstas Halkias from Aris. Greece's Goal keeper for a 2 year contract.

[​IMG]

7. Stojakovic4

Stojakovic4 New Member

May 23, 2008
    Melbourne
    Statement Kostas Chalkias

[​IMG]

"I am very happy that I agreed with PAOK and apoteleso part of the effort to match regeneration of the group. Then in a great team to work with people with whom I share the same philosophy on football.
    My goal is to participate in the operation myself of the President, I. Zagoraki, Technical Director, G. Vryza and Mr Proponiti Fernando Santos, to create a series of high level with the spirit of the winner. I thank these people for the way they have approached with demonstrating that theoroun important strain of PAOK to envisage.

I look forward to fight in Touba, a land that I have experienced as a rival and always won my respect. I know that the world has PAOK requirements, but as I have myself from myself and my team. I am confident that together we will create a PAOK player.

The rest of the land ...".

8. Stojakovic4

Stojakovic4 New Member

May 23, 2008
    Melbourne
    vote for PAOk on this website

www.voteyourteam.com PAOK is top of Greece and 11th in Europe

Bravo PAOK

Keep voting for your team in Greece guys

9. Stojakovic4

Stojakovic4 New Member

May 23, 2008
    Melbourne
    Gerard Lopez Segu

[​IMG]
    The Gerrard Lopez is Spanish average and was born on 12 March 1979.

He has fought a notable groups and especially in Valencia and Barcelona.

It has also played for Spain at the National Games 6 and has achieved and 2 goals, while involved with the Shirt Valencia to the final of the Champions League in 2000. In the same year metagrafike from Valencia to Barcelona, compared to 24 million.

A serious injury to the left except for five months in 2005. This is an important problem considered to be acquired. Last year, however, had 18 entries in the Primera Division with the Shirt of the Huelva 16 but as a change.

[​IMG]
    Career

Year Team Symetoches (Goal)

1996-1997 Barcelona (B) 31 (10)

1997-1998 Valencia 11 (0)

1998-1999 Alaves 29 (7)

1999-2000 Valencia 34 (4)

2000-2005 Barcelona 91 (4)

2005-2007 Monaco 13 (1)

2007-2008 Huelva, 18 (0)

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Very close to a transcription which will cause the feeling is PAOK initiated for the acquisition of Zerar Lopez from Rekreativo Huelva, with the Spaniard means be prepared to tell the «yes» to the proposal made by the administration of «dikefalou».
    The 29 years footballer was known to the general public with his presence in Valencia of Ektor Raoul Kouper, the 1999-00 season, playing alongside players such as Gkaithka Mentieta, Klaountio Lopez etc. The following year took transcription for Barcelona, where stayed for five years but without justify expectations «blaougkrana». Then the «French» experience with the Shirt of Monaco which remained until 2007 and returned last year in their homeland on behalf of Huelva.
    He was 6 times with the international representative group of Spain, without achieving goals. He competes in the mid-line and has stampa of «brain» player, with excellent control and all the pace but not famous for suspending capabilities. According to information available, the agreement between PAOK and Zerar will formalise Thursday, while details about the duration of the contract of Spanish and earnings were not yet known.

10. Stojakovic4

Stojakovic4 New Member

May 23, 2008
    Melbourne
    Advertising Campaign 2008-09 Season Tickets

The P.A.E. PAOK start the advertising campaign slogan inspired by the slogan station «We together… for a life», which tragoudietai from the fans of PAOK in all stadiums of the world.
    The promotion of durable tickets will be made by the sponsors of P.A.E. PAOK and the major media (radio stations, sports newspapers, television stations, Internet, etc.).

Throughout the length and breadth of the world, PAOK This indicates to the hearts of all sports fans, reminding the timeless value and great history. The filathlos world PAOK, following the group in any court fight, showing loyalty and dedication of the four sacred letters. The world is the only part that remains stable and the love of the world remains unchanged over time.

The purpose is not the only motivation of supporters for travel permits, but also the message that the PAOK and people will continue along the path to a life because PAOK ABOVE ALL.

We together…
    for a life

11. Stojakovic4

Stojakovic4 New Member

May 23, 2008
    Melbourne
    Gérard Signs For PAOK

Former Barcelona midfielder Gérard Lopez has left Recreativo after just one season to sign a two year deal at Greek side PAOK Salonica.

[​IMG]

Gérard returned to Spain at the start of the season just ended after struggling to hold down a regular first-team spot with Monaco in France, but has suffered similar problems at Recreativo, starting just two league games all season.

Recre had an option to extend his contract for another season, but decided against it, leaving him out of contract and available on a free transfer to any interested clubs.

PAOK stepped forward, and Gérard has signed a two year deal to join the club that finished 9th in the Greek Super League last season - the first time they had finished outside the top six in over ten years.

Gérard began his career at Barcelona, where he came up through the youth system and played a number of games for the B team before joining Valencia in 1997.

After three years split between Valencia and a spell at Alaves, he returned to the Camp Nou in 2000, making just under one hundred appearances in five years and finally realising his ambition of playing for his beloved Barça.

The 29 year old has never fully delivered on his early promise and will hope to resurrect his career in Greece, where he is likely to get the opportunity to play regular first team football.

12. Stojakovic4

Stojakovic4 New Member

May 23, 2008
    Melbourne
    Porto have agreed to loan Vieirinha to Paok Salonica for the upcoming season.
    The winger was loaned out to Leixoes during the previous campaign, but failed to secure a regular place.
    Paok’s manager, former Portugal international Fernando Santos, is looking at other loan signings from the Portugese league. It is reported that he is interested in Joao Paulo and Kaz.
    Porto are hopeful Vieirinha will have more success than at Leixoes, as they see it as the chance to forge a relationship between the two clubs.

[​IMG]

13. Koudas PAOKARA

Koudas PAOKARA New Member

Jul 4, 2008
    PAOK sign Kaz from Porto

[​IMG]

'Kaz', as he is known in Portugal, is 191 cm tall and weighs 79 kg. He started his football career in 1999/2000 with ŁKS Łódź. The next season he moved to Piotrcovia Piotrków Trybunalski, also being called to the Poland U-18 national team, with which he won the European championship.
    In the 2006/2007 season, he was loaned out to Boavista CF where he played 28 matches and netted 5 goals.
    He has also played 8 matches with the Poland national team in which he has scored one goal, and as of July 2007 has been sold to FC Porto for a reported 1.4 million euros.
    He now plays on loan in PAOK FC

14. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    looks like u guys have bought 22yr old striker ante rukavina for 2.5 million euros from hajduksplit..he is a boom or bust player..he has great speed and is an excellent dribbler but has let stardom go to his head and is not the smartest tactical football player..time will tell whether this will be a great buy or an awful buy..

15. episkeptis

episkeptis New Member

Aug 24, 2007
    Manchester
    Rukavina was bought by panathinaikos (PAO) not PAOK...

16. Inter4Life5

Inter4Life5 Member

Jul 16, 2008
    nyc
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    bakayoko is the man

17. juanca

juanca New Member

Jan 30, 2006
    Land of the Free
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    naok!!!!!!!!!!!

ela re!

18. Inter4Life5

Inter4Life5 Member

Jul 16, 2008
    nyc
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    bakayoko is the greatest player of all time.

19. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got to Greece just a few weeks after the finish of the league season last year. I ended up staying with some PAOK fans that live just a few blocks away from the stadium and I went and poked around the stadium a bit. After hanging out with those guys and watching some videos on YouTube, I can't wait to get back to Greece and see a PAOK home game. Looks like it would be an amazing experience.

20. Inter4Life5

Inter4Life5 Member

Jul 16, 2008
    nyc
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ive been to one, this summer they had a friendly with udinese, it was the greatest experience ive ever had at a soccer game. ill tell you that much.

21. juanca

juanca New Member

Jan 30, 2006
    Land of the Free
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I lived in Thessaloniki for 10 months.

I went to PAOK v gavros & PAOK v Skoulikia plus a handful of other home games, but not as big as those.

I would go with my wife and her Brother(who are greek).
    Now with zagorakis the future looks Bright.

22. Inter4Life5

Inter4Life5 Member

Jul 16, 2008
    nyc
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    bakayoko is legendary, hes the future of footbal in general.

23. Muslimovic

Muslimovic New Member

May 29, 2010
    Salonika , Greece
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    PAOK's great striker is Muslimovic. we signed him from Atalanta in Serie A.

He has been our greatest striker for last two seasons.

Bakayoko was sold to Pas Gianina. They were relegated this season.

Bakayoko is a great striker though.

PAOK finished 3rd in season and 2nd in Playoffs

we dominated the Greek League.

Off to Champions League this year. very exciting for us PAOK fans.

24. Muslimovic

Muslimovic New Member

May 29, 2010
    Salonika , Greece
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Greek Playoff standings 2010

PAOK 16 points
    Aek 8 points
    aris 8 points
    olympiakos 8 points

aek 0-0 PAOK
    PAOK 2-0 aris
    PAOK 1-0 olympiakos
    olympiakos 0-1 PAOK
    PAOK 1-0 aek
    aris 3-2 PAOK

PAOK off to Champions League football whilst aek aris and olympiakos settle for europa cup... enjoy [​IMG]