Official National Team thread - 2013

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by slaminsams, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Montes?? which dude is that?? the ones that defected to the US along with Portillo?

2. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Yea. Played keeper. He plays field now so peopel dont recognize him so easy but it clearly isnt working

3. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    LOOOOLLLLLLL honestly if I was an El Salvadorian and I caught him in midday in South Central.. I'd wanna throw hands.. scraight up fade cuh. I woulda toldem off ontop of that. "hdp, no tenes gracias, eres un sinverguenza!" I'd really juice up that sinverguenza part too lol.

What did he respond with?? Does he have fam there or sumn?

mavericks67 repped this.
  4. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    The whole team went after him, his own team didnt even try to defend him! He was saved cuz brujo (an old ref, very respected and treated like a god for some reason in those fields) held them off because he was center ref. He just grabbed his stuff, and they put a hat and glasses on him and took him out thw back of the field. Lucky him too, like a min later a mob came from no where looking for him. Idk about fam, heard he couldnt live in miami though. To many people looking for him there or something

5. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    These "people" are they El Salvadorian fans?? or some sort of Mob hitman type ordeal?

LMAO who pointed it out that he was Miguel Montes to begin with??? "AY THATS MONTES!" "wait, lemme see?, O sh1t your right" "Get that ********" lmao

Did the game just completely stop once it was confirmed he was Montes? And does that league pay?? because if it doesnt whats the point of really showing up there lol.

6. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Salvy fans! Players from ES who migrated here (like my dad) and people who support (if u saw the H vs ES preview in the GC that just passed, they show players that talk about the game and what it means to them. Those players rushed montes).
    One noticed and said something, then word got around and they went after him.
    The league doesn't pay but the teams coach was gonna pay him so he joined (lol idk if he got payed to llay 5 min)

7. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    I wonder where Dagoberto Portillo is at? lol

Living in hiding.. lol this dude really has no shame though. wtf did he expect? It almost boggles my mind how you can sell your country out and think u can get away with it.. Karma is real, and hopefully it delivers justice to Montes puzz ass.

8. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Idk about him, prolly still in miami

Man the way things are working out, he he won't ever be able to able to live calmly here in the states and that might be karma enough

9. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Outside of Montes and Escobar from what I know the rest are still in El Salvador working on appeals.

10. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    ES still ranked number 11 in CONCACAF. Number 89 overall ranked.

11. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I apologize for not providing a link, but in sad fashion it comes out that the 50 days for Fito and 30 days for Victor (which he didn't even serve) count towards their sentences. In other words Turcios has already served almost roughly 2 months of his 6 month sentence same for Fito out of his year sentence pretty ridiculous.

As for the rest many believed that an announcement was going to be made today to the other 3 names but it has been pushed back till Monday also work is that they are moving investigations into the CCL.

12. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Finally I was wondering if the ccl guys would get away with it

13. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    Friendlies on FIFA match days in November ?

14. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Haven't heard anything just that it looks unlikely pretty much same answer we hear every month.

15. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    i dont see anything until next year. i also see a lot of tryouts happening for players who want to try to make it

16. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    The other issues is FESFUT has been a tease about Chochera continuing as head coach. IIRC his contract is up at the end of the year, I wish they would stop dicking around and be straight with him.

17. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    yea it is at the end of the yr, he also said he wants to leave to go coahc a team in his home country (peru if IIRC)

18. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    He said that if they won't keep him. Problem is he just wanted a training camp but the league said why just a waste of time so that was shot down. I feel kind of bad for him he wants to work but so far it's been a bad run.

19. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    ahhi thought when his contract expired. well, the league has never really cared about the NT (i feel). i think the mundialistas will be our best chance to expand our soccer.

20. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Suspensions handed out today.
    “@fmosorio: FESFUT notificó personalmente las siguientes sanciones: Jimmy Cuellar 5 años, Cristian Sanchez 6 meses de suspensión, pendiente Alex Escobar”

Everyone is asking for an explanation on Cuellar and his 5 year suspension.

21. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Jimmy?! Really! I never tthought....they do have to explain all these suspensions, it looks like theyre honestly doing it to look good to FIFA or something

22. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    To me, it shows FESFUT have a zero-tolerance policy. Call it a warning shot to any future player who dares fixes a game; if you fix a game, then you will pay the consequences.

23. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
  24. Droman x

Droman x Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Chicago Il
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Smh such a darn shame one of the most talented players have been caught in match-fixing Jairo Henriquez was beasting in the Concacaf U20 tourney. I wonder what's going to be his punishment.

25. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    They didn't accept but received a "gift" sort of like college recruiting. But he might be suspended depending on how much he cooperated it will be a light punishment. Well this dispels all the people who kept on harping that FESA was "clean".