Official National Team thread - 2012 Edition

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by slaminsams, Jan 6, 2012.

1. mcdwg76

mcdwg76 Member

Jan 30, 2009
    OKinawa, Japan
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Well it seems la chelona is not going to let up until Israel is gone and Israel just said he will not just forget about this, he will talk to his family and the fesfut president. I have a bad feeling Israel won't even be with La Selecta for the Guyana games. We have a good thing going with La Selecta but of course la chelona feeling all butthurt doesn't care if everything goes to waste, really really stupid

2. BigDreams

BigDreams Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Yeah looks like Ruben is on his way out but maybe not. After stating he would work for free the Man has passion for what hes doing with la selecta. If he leaves, we are screwed. Its sad whats going on and these feds just keep getting worse. Whats next?

3. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    One step forward three steps back, man everyone that is commenting is on Israel's side no one was offended because what he said was the truth.

4. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Huezo sticked up by saying how would the Uruguayans feel if he called Los pedrioistas malnacidos. I guess ions es is trying to show they are the professionals and not fesfut

5. salvatruco21

salvatruco21 Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Centreville
    Club:
    CD Atletico Balboa
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    they are trying to make it sound like he call every 1 malnacidos and remember maradona in 2006 que me la chupa

6. Mapo818

Mapo818 Member

Mar 21, 2008
    Van Nuys , CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Freedom of speech is allow in ES , Right ? One question kind of funny.. Wondering if Ruben contract has Speech Clause that doesn't allow him to speak against the Fed or indes. if not , then I hope Ruben sues for his money..

And I still believe Ruben ... telling the most truth about his situation...

Too many hands ... and carlos de los cobos had the same experience ...

7. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Fernando Palomo just retweeted

Israel could be headed to Paraguay's Libertad.

Its incredibly unprofessional of Israel just to leave in the middle of qualifiers why did he even take the job in the first place. Unbelievable

8. salvatruco21

salvatruco21 Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Centreville
    Club:
    CD Atletico Balboa
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    we just went un step behind in twitter they are confirming he is the new coach of libertad shrug we are f'ed up now ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i had hopes of making the world cup

9. BigDreams

BigDreams Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Yeah but what can you expect when you stop paying the guy or withhold his income? His family has to eat lol. Anyway, we are screwed. I dont even want to know who the candidates are...

10. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    FESFUT covered what INDES didn't pay and I understand it can be a pain to deal with this stuff but his term has been fairly mild compared to what other coaches have had to put up with. If he didn't know what he was getting into then that is on him. He doesn't deserve a pay check for this month all he has done is look for other job opportunities.

I guess Sarulite takes over for the Roma game what a mess

11. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Some people's limits are less than others. *Sigh* Guess my prediction of Tuco probably taking over might end up coming true :/.

12. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    He has been taking interviews for a while now though even before La Chelona didn't want to pay him. I realize we are stepping stone for him but its poor form to leave us now when finding a replacement and having him settle in in time would be difficult even if FESFUT was competent and professional.

13. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Well looks like we got a crazy week coming up.

14. mcdwg76

mcdwg76 Member

Jan 30, 2009
    OKinawa, Japan
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    No encuentro nada de noticias aparte del tweet de Palomo, no creo nada hasta no ver algo oficial

15. salvatruco21

salvatruco21 Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Centreville
    Club:
    CD Atletico Balboa
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Dont think its truth what i know only source confirming r unoffcial club twitter and a journalist from Paraguay other r saying he got an offer but he hasn't answered elgrafico said they talked to Ruben and said "no tengo cabeza para esto" thaT wat he said the federation don't know nothing tomorrow they will meet see how truth is this official website of libertad has nothing

16. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Now its more then just a rumor Israel has quit and FESFUT is having an emergency meeting. I guess Israel didn't think the news would break out so quickly through social media and only bothered to tell FESFUT today through a note. I know a lot of people will blame La Chelona and righfully so but Israel did a lot of things to bring some of the problems upon himself as well and its pretty clear he was never fully invested in the job he should have never even bothered coming back from Uruguay

joseph_x repped this.
  17. joseph_x

joseph_x Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    La prensa Grafica is refuting this news. They are saying that they ahev heard some of the rumos but that Israel himself brushed them of and he is supposably staying as the head coach of the NT.

18. joseph_x

joseph_x Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Club:
    Los Angeles
  19. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    That was printed earlier today but Carlos Mendez Cabezas president of FESFUT has confirmed Israel has quit and isn't even El Salvador anymore he didn't even bother talking to anyone he just left a note

joseph_x repped this.
  20. Mapo818

Mapo818 Member

Mar 21, 2008
    Van Nuys , CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    unprofessional by any means from both sides... only in El Salvador ...

However , its a step backwards if any of the following will be new coaches:: Tuco , Huezo , etc.

ES needs someone new agenda....

21. joseph_x

joseph_x Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    You are right. Other news oulets are starting to report that Israel is gone. Its a wrap. good for him. I swear these Salvadorean feds are so full of kaka. Us fans. We should boycott this peice of kaka federation. To think that we were taking a step forward now we have taken 2 steps back. What a travesty. These guys in fesfut are a joke. No wonder we cant get any legit coaches and players. This is making Salvadorean soccer look like a joke.

22. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    I think they should put in Agustin Castillo in as an interim coach. He knows our players, being at Fas the last few years has prepared him to deal with the mess that our administrators create and his teams play more positive football then other options like Portillo or Sarulyte

To be fair this isn't FESFUT's fault for a change they actually covered what INDES wasn't willing to pay and supported Israel every time. FESFUT also worked with the clubs to make sure they came up with a schedule that allow the national team to work together more then usual and made it easy for players to be released. FESFUT also did a better then usual job scheduling friendlies there wasn't any FIFA dates wasted. If anyone is to blame its INDES but I am not sure Israel wouldn't have left anyway

23. Mapo818

Mapo818 Member

Mar 21, 2008
    Van Nuys , CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

24. Mapo818

Mapo818 Member

Mar 21, 2008
    Van Nuys , CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    haha.,., my reply is within the quote...

25. joseph_x

joseph_x Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Iam not to fumiliar with the infratructure of Salvadorean soccer but it is fustrating as a fan to see these of issues with our Soccer program. This looks bad for young kinds who posses double citizenship who might be candidates to play for our national team. It just looks bad for the fed, coaches and players to be having friction. Its not a perfect world but it wouldnt hurt for all of these guys to be on the same page! JusSayin