Official Inter Transfers/Rumors/The Future (R)

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by Samora, Dec 5, 2011.

1. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Isla has mentioned a couple of times that it would be a dream come true for him to play for Inter: apparently he supported the team as a child (probably because of Zamorano).

Anyhow, his signing would probably depend on Maicon: will the Brazilian stay or leave? And furthermore, if he leaves, do we bring back Jonathan? And let's not discount the fact that Isla has been out injured this whole calendar year so far.

And lastly (something I forgot to mention): Udinese can offer Isla something we can't this upcoming season -- Champs League football. :oops: In the long-term, he probably has a better chance of playing in it with us but not at this moment.

2. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    referring to palacio, I want to see for how much, it would be a good buy for less than 10 mill
    pacy player who can send a good cross but that age is still bothering me then again we've bought eto'o and milito at a late age and they've turned out great however I thought the club was going for younger players...

3. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    jonathan is already back in training with us but he can still leave, i didn't know he was injured for that long...how much would he cost?

4. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    In my opinion the top priority is to reach the Champions League places. In order to do that the club needs quality players. Palacio is a quality player and for the right price could be what the club needs. I think getting the squad younger is secondary to qualifying for the Champions League. Great if younger players are bought in but not at the expense of Champions League qualification.

5. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    So guys that are probably gone for good are:

Córdoba (retired), Zárate (loan return to Lazio), Forlán, Chivu?

I would try to entice Stankovic to retire with Red Star Belgrade. Then we would have cut some deadwood (age) off the squad.

6. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    true, I can see the logic behind the transfer now thanks

7. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lucio, Maicon are undecided and then there's still palombo who is still with the squad surprisingly

8. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Im pretty sure Lucio is gone as well

9. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    His agent said that they told Internazionale that Lucio wanted to leave and the club accepted. They are now looking at the proposals that have arrrived for him.

10. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Goalkeepers: Di Gennaro, 12 Luca Castellazzi, 21 Paolo Orlandoni;
    Defenders: 2 Ivan Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 13 Maicon, 24 Paolo Hernan Dellafiore, 25 Walter Samuel, 34 Cristiano Biraghi, 42 Jonathan;
    Midfielders: 17 Angelo Palombo, 18 Andrea Poli, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 29 Coutinho, 48 Lorenzo Crisetig; 53 Luca Tremolada;
    Attackers: 7 Giampaolo Pazzini, 22 Diego Milito; 81 Samuele Longo, 96 Giovanni Terrani.

This is Strama's team on their tour of Indonesia. I don't think this tells us much on who's staying whos going. Some players are gone on International duties but it gives you an idea of who they are looking at.

11. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  12. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Im glad coutinho is back and from what I've read he chose to come back because he wanted to show the club what he can do, he played very well with espanyol during his loan
    jonathan also played well with parma but defensively he's still not that solid, offensively he's great

a lot of primavera players included, and some of the missing like you said are out in intls. or are fixing contract/situations

13. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    is Mariga coming back to Inter or is he staying with Parma?

how much is Hulk worth these day? I have heard that another Porto player will come to Inter. Thanks Guarin we really appreciate it!

I really hope we sign a CB, actually a couple of CB's.

Samuel is by himself at the back

14. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    no one really knows, he played quite a bit for both real sociedad and parma yet it seems neither wanted him, he'll probably be used in a transfer for another player or come back and fix his situation
    last i checked hulk is over the 30 mill bar

15. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Fyp: with Samuel, Rannocchia, that one young Brazilian we signed from Inter Porto Alegre (Juan is his name, I believe) plus one more young guy I think we'd be Ok. Samuel would provide leadership/experience 'till he decides to move on and then that role would have to be fulfilled by Rano.

16. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    we have another young prospect in caldirola who was at loan at brescia, good height 6'2, age 21

17. Lurtz

Lurtz Member

Jul 10, 2005
    Foxboro, MA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    If Sneijder can convince Robben to join Inter... omggg

18. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    It could happen, but I doubt it. I believe Robben just agreed on a multi-year contract with Bayern.

Also there have been reports linking us with Nuri Sahin of Real Madrid:

http://www.football-italia.net/19155/sahin-agent-serie-talks

I for one would really like him to come to Inter. We need a play making center mid, who can act as that anchor in deep. We are obviously keeping Cambiasso, but ever since we lost Thiago Motta we have lacked such a player. Guarin is the closest we have come to replacing Motta, but I am not sure he can be a full fledged starter next season. I would love for Sahin to come to Inter as his ability and capacity to dictate play is great, plus I think he would fit the counter-attacking style of Italian football.

Imagine this:

---------------------Julio Cesar---------------------
    Maicon-----Ranocchia----Samuel-----Nagatomo
    ---------------------Cambiasso--------------------
    -------------Sahin--------------Sneijder--------------
    ---Palacio-----------------------------------Alvarez
    ------------------------Milito------------------------

19. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    No nagatomo....

20. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    If we signed Palacio...I would've gone for Lavezzi: similar style but younger AND alreasy has Champions League experience. What's the most we can squeeze out of Palacio? 2 seasons? 3 maybe? He's how old now? 30, 31??

Stro: we need to get younger, not older. :alien:

21. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Palacio is 30 years old.

I think the age difference is rendered near meaningless when you factor the difference in price between Palacio and Lavezzi. I think Palacio's transfer fee is less then half or a third of Lavezzi's.

22. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    My sentiment exactly. Lavezzi is surely the better option, but considering the financial situation of the club, we need to keep costs *relatively* down. The amount Napoli is asking for Lavezzi is ridiculous. He has had a great season, no doubt, but is he a 30-40 million player? I think the market is really inflated, and while I don't really dislike or particularly fancy Palacio, he is a proven Serie A quantity that knows how to put the ball in the back of the net. Plus he is Argentine, so fitting in won't be a problem with Milito, Alvarez, Cambiasso, Zanetti, and Samuel around to help him out.

I think we will have 1 *MEGA* signing this summer and I'm guessing that will come in midfield. Palacio is a solid signing, and let's see if he can make the step up. He has proved himself for a while now at Genoa... I won't criticize him because I don't like him. Who the mega signing will be remains to be seen. I am hoping for Sahin. We haven't that central midfielder in a while. Cambiasso is too defensive while Sneijder wants to play close to the strikers. We need someone for link up play.

23. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    THIS IS PER FORZAINTERFORUMS.COM - Transfer ACTIVITY UPDATE
    What the Italian papers are saying:​
    [​IMG]

JUVE-INTER: WHAT SPITES!

Many crossroads regarding the transfer market as both clubs competting on three objectives: Verratti, Destro and Giovinco.
    Juve are pressing on Siena for the striker while the Nerazzurri to temp the talented Pescara player and then they meet Parma.
    [​IMG]

DUEL AND SPITES!

Inter are against Juve for three young stars. There is also Giovinco.
    Poison on the transfer market: the Nerazzurri also challenge Milan for Silvestre and Roma for Borini.

Juve are in line for Mattia Destro and Inter are trying to trip the Bianconeri for Marco Verratti but that’s not all. The Nerazzurri are also attacking for Seba Giovinco knowing that the Bianconeri would be in great obstacle to solve the co-ownership deal with Parma. All happened in just a few hours with meetings between all the teams and that was not the only thing. Also poisons. The season closed just a few days ago with a lot of controversy between the new Italian champions and Milan. Under the radar was also Inter because the reality is Inter and Juventus were never faded in terms of spitting venom against one another. Starting with the strong protest on the third star and now ironically, both clubs are also challenging one another for three young stars in Destro, Verrati and Giovinco.
    [​IMG]

Yesterday we saw important accelerations on both fronts. If on one hand we have Juve director Beppe Marotta meeting Enrico Preziosi for Destro, on the other hand Marco Branca met with Pescara directors for Verratti and as well as Pietro Leonardi of Parma for Seba Giovinco. Everything happened at around the same time showing that transfer market men for Agnelli and Moratti have a clear mandate to make life difficult for their hated and historic rival. Massimo Moratti has decided to bring back home Mattia Destro, a gem that matured in the youth system of Inter so Juve are considered to be an intrusion. An unkindness that deserves appropriate response… As much as Inter love players like Verratti and Giovinco, their play for these players have the effect of spite. Not only that, watch for the duels between Inter and Roma for Borini and with Milan for Silvestre of Palermo.

DESTRO: STORMING BIANCONERI. MAROTTA SEES PREZIOSI

Late yesterday afternoon there was a meeting held in Milan, a interlocutory meeting between Marotta and Preziosi to talk about Mattia Destro. There was also some discussion regarding Immobile who is half way between Genoa and Juve one that could be used as a pawn to exchange with the Rossoblu. Destro remains the first choice for Inter and his co-ownership is still unsolved between Genoa and Siena

Preziosi cannot start a real negotiation until in his hand is the entire card of the player. Siena value their half at six million while Genoa are offering only at 5. Including players as counterparts could also help here. The decisive step is obviously the offers coming in for the Italian strikers. Inter want to get half of Destro from Genoa but there is a gap: Inter are offering 7-8 million while Preziosi want 10. The Nerazzurri have also gone a step further by presenting their offer to the player’s agents: a five-year deal, 1.2 million a season. Juve are waiting and convinced that the tactical vision of Conte would excite the boy. The Turin club has also prepared an offer: a five-year deal at 1 million per. Juve’s offer is growing so is the level of intrigue.

VERRATTI: BRANCA-PESCARA BUT HE LEANS TOWARDS JUVE

Another meeting in the afternoon with a strong attack by Inter. Here is the latest raid by Inter on one of the brightest talents in Italy: we are talking about Marco Verratti who until yesterday was closer to Juve than anyone else but now Inter are closing the distance. This is the story of an idea born weeks ago and has just become concrete yesterday in a meeting at Inter headquarters: Daniele Delli Carri (Pescara sporting director), Daniele Sebastiani (club president), Marco Branca and Ausilio were all present. Marco Verratti, one that has Juve as the team in his heart, should now be aware of Inter who has made a more favorable impression by offering 10 million to Pescara plus two youngsters (Caldirola or Benedetti and Livaja). However, it seems certain that the player will stay for another year at least to play in Serie A for the currently promoted team.

Pescara, satisfied with this proposal for the boy but certainly sensitive to Juve’s interest, have taken time to reflect. Let’s recall that the player is a Juventus fan and the Turin club is viewing him as a future Pirlo. That said Inter are there. Stimulated by both the quality of the player but also by seeing Juve have now gone after one of their main targets in Destro. This idea has a clear endorsement of Stramaccioni, a coach that knows the player since he was 15 years old and repeatedly has tried to sign the player. Now it is Juve’s turn to move. Everything is open.

GIOVINCO: MEETING WITH PARMA.

Yesterday must be the day of seizing opportunities by the Nerazzurri. The most delicious surprise in the afternoon was when Inter met Parma to discuss many players including the one name that you would not expect: Sebastian Giovinco. Parma, a year ago, got their half from Juve and after a stratospheric season, his situation is one of the more complex knots to untie.

Parma value their half of the player at 15 million but can let go for 10 if they have a half of each player like Mariga, Crisetig, Nwakwo and others that are co-owned between the two clubs. For Inter, this is an alternative channel for Lavezzi, the player that PSG are still showing interest. If problems are solved with Parma, Inter would have a rematch on the transfer market with Juve because the Bianconeri have the other half of Giovinco. There was talk about Fabio Boini, possible plan b for Destro. Parma value their half at 8 million and the other belongs to Roma. Good battle here as well.

24. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Out of the three, I would probably most like Verratti as he is a central midfielder. Giovinco is a player I admire, but we already have Sneijder. As far as Destro is concerned, solid player, but we have Milito who will start next season. If they are really in doubt, they could go for Ciro Immobile who had 28 goals for Pescara in Serie B this season.

There are also rumors that we are trying to get Isla at right back, as we are likely to trade Maicon to Man City for a little bit of cash and De Jong. I would do that deal in a heart beat.

25. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    veratti plays for second division side pescara...Ive seen pescara play and he's definitely part of the offense force defensively he's not there, actually its hard to find a good defensive player in that side at all giving that their coach plays all out offense
    anyways he's more of an ace in the hole so he would have to be along sneijder or right behind the strikers

sahin I like, he would be the type of player (both quality and situation wise) that I hope inter look into
    edit: saw his price tag, needs a discount like sneijder 09...

destro won't come as long as we hold on to pazzini, forlan, pandev(napoli have yet to sign him)

immobile is co owned by genoa and juve and the latter are keeping him as an option