Official Inter Transfers/Rumors/The Future (R)

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by Samora, Dec 5, 2011.

1. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Seriously... Bilan is at the end of an era.

Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Van Bommel. We are around the corner... Cordoba, Zanetti, Samuel, Lucio, Maicon, Stankovic, Cambiasso, Milito, Chivu.

2. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Almost an entire starting lineup gone for Inter.

3. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    actually zanetti, samuel, cambiasso and milito are staying
    the rest besides cordoba are a flip of a coin

4. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Playing wise that is. What about Muntari? I highly doubt he is gonna come back to Inter. What about Pandev?

5. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I actually still think zanetti, cambiasso, samuel and milito will still feature

muntari's contract expires this summer that and he's not going to come back after stuff he has said

pandev has an interesting scenerio, he still has about 2 and a half years left in his contract but has performed well in napoli and I think they want to keep him but for how much is the question

6. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    I said around the corner... meaning 1-2 years. There's a difference from that to NOW.

7. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Lavezzi......
    Lucas Moura.....
    Destro....
    Luuk De Jong....

It seems our 4 possible reinforcements....

who for the defense?

8. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    no one really, samuel, juan jesus, ranocchia, zanetti, nagatomo are all pretty much staying which covers CB and LB
    maicon Im not really sure he is going to leave but the other brazilian jonathan who is at parma is probably going to come back or be part of some deal, faraoni might stay or be part of a deal to get someone else
    chivu seems to be frozen out of the squad and lucio is still unsure

9. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    does anyone one else think paying 30-31 mill for lavezzi is a bit much?
    I would rather see that that money go into the midfield and into a good forward, forlan may or may not leave, milito won't, pazzini im not sure of and castaignos will hopefully be more involved next season so I do see a need for a talented wide forward/SS but for lavezzi's price tag we can probably get destro and another good forward

10. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I don't think I ever wrote NOW? I will re-word it. " That's a lot of players to retire within a span of 1-3 years, it can make an entire squad, almost!"

11. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    definitely a lot of players reaching their end within 1-3 years, zanetti, samuel, possibly milito, forlan, maicon and lucio will be all be 35 or over in 3 years

12. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I really don't think Lavezzi will come to Inter as sad as it sounds Inter would be a step down from Napoli...I really don't think we will sign any big names...with no champions league and a maybe run at Europa League its not your most attractive teamsto want to play for. I believe that we can find some gems in the rough but i think Strama will focus on incorporating the youths into the teams. Caldirola (loaned out/ Brescia) & Castaignos should be back for next year, very promising young players I had the chance to see Caldirola train.

13. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    napoli also will play in EL...

I also don't think we will sign "big names" because of financial reasons and the changes the club has to go through
    there's actually not that much to incorporated from the youth teams, maybe the GK and 1-2 forwards but the rest of the team from what I've seen need at least another year in primavera
    Caldirola can defintely come back and be a good CB, Castaignos suffered a severe injury that has left him injured for quite some time but hopefully can recover during pre season

14. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Thank you: the Champs League "factor" for Lavezzi is not really...a factor ;) as neither team will be competing in it.

15. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Rodrigo Palacio to Inter.

Another injury prone 30 year old...obviously a major upgrade from Pazzini & Forlan but still makes me feel pessimistic toward our strikers.

Anything on Zarate. I rmb beforeStramaccioni

Whats your opinion on Zarate?

for me he showed flashes then he was know where to be seen.

16. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    HOw is lavezzi deal?
    De jong -maicon it seems very posisble
    isla is done at seems....
    Kolarov closer to milan than inter....
    Mmmm i want destro....

17. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    pretty much feeling the same here though it has not been official just a strong rumor, if it is true then this should seal either pazzini's or forlan's fate, personally palacio is not that much of an upgrade and will probably cost around 10 mill, rather get destro for a little more

zarate, if you notice strama gave zarate some opportunities in which he fared decent at times and in others not so decent, eventually he was just taken out of the squad and I don't think the club will exercise his clause of 15-20 mill? he's just not worth it

18. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lavezzi deal is still not 100%, napoli's owner has psg supposedly calling and then there's us trying to offer money + players in exchange, lavezzi sounds undecided

I don't think de jong-maicon is very possible sounds like b.s
    milan bought traore no need for kolarov
    i heard same about isla but we are yet to hear anything official, maybe metro knows something
    i rather have destro than palacio right now

19. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    After the troubles to sign Yann M'Vila of Rennes, Inter are interested in the midfielder of Manchester City, Nigel de Jong. According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Italian club is disposed to exchange the property of the Dutch player with Maicon.

20. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I read that too pepino but if you follow what gazetta, tuttosport, goal.com, etc. say we have lavezzi done deal, isla, lichnosky, palacio, jong, lucas moura , sahin, gaitan, schelotto, destro, paulinho, andreolli, belhanda, m'vila, silvestre, mudin gaye, otamendi and some other folks not even worth mentioning all ready to be lined up and bought
    a deal is a deal when it stops being a rumor, the maicon deal just sounds to funny and even puzzling to me, with all that money why even go for maicon

21. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Why did inter let go of Destro ??

22. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    same reason we let go of acquafresca, to facilitate the transfer for another player, at that time i think it was rannochia who was worth 12mill and destro was worth 5 (we had co-ownership with genoa so we bought back his other 50% of his rights using destro+$+%of another player who i forgot) I know sometimes it gets complicated with these transactions

23. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    the deal didnt really go Inter's way but then again Destro never would of have gotten playing time at inter now he should.

24. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the real problem was ranocchia was over hyped at genoa, sure he did well but he was not worth more than 10 mill
    if in the past the club would have kept hold of some of its better primavera players not only would it have saved tons of money but also saved the headaches for paying for costly players that ended up in the bench and eating up the club as well as opportunities for the young ones
    I actually thought destro might be given a chance to play the season he left seeing as balotelli, arnautovic, obinna, mancini, quaresma, kerlon all pretty much headed out and only eto'o, milito remained but then we bought pazzini and brought back biabiany so yeah destro had no real room to showcase

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  25. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Genoa President Enrico Preziosi has confirmed that an agreement with Internazionale has been reached for the transfer of Palacio. For me it is formalities that the striker will agree terms with Internazionale. We will have to wait for how much the transfer fee will be but a good buy I would think and a step in the right direction.