Official Inter Transfers/Rumors/The Future (R)

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by Samora, Dec 5, 2011.

1. ambro

ambro Member

Dec 9, 2011
    USA
    Re: Spending on a Budget, the Winter Transfers & Rumors

I don't believe it would be true, but a little blip on Goal.com's Transfer Deadline coverage states both Coutinho's and Mariga's deals are initial loans becoming permanent at the end of the season. This doesn't make sense to me, because they are so young, why give up on them already. I have to assume this is a factual error on their part.

2. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

Or inter is trying to balance their books for fair play....also why does it seem like only italian clubs are making an effort to get their clubs finances in order while other teams are dropping tons and tons of money like Man city, PSG, Barca, Real, and etc makes no sense to me....

3. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I would like to keep Motta but there is that strong possibility and he has mentioned being opened to moving to paris...

Im glad guarin can play outwide as well, the team really needed younger reliable CM/DMs to eventually replace Zanetti/Stankovic and eventually Cambiasso and since Ranieri is fond of the 4-4-2 and its variations he should find some time in familiar positions

the situation can really be beneficial to all parties if things go smoothly

I saw the youtube interview that mentioned that from the club, I don't think it will stunt his personal growth but more his adaptation to the italian league, I would have preferred he got loaned off to parma

4. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

Pescara would of been really good i know they are in Serie B but Zeman knows how to train youth and attacking players.

5. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Yep it wouldn't make sense, especially for coutinho who is viewed as our future trequartista and part of the youth rebuiliding project along with alvarez/castaignos/obi/juan/faraoni/ranocchia/crisiteg/poli(?)/the rest of the youth on loan

if we had grabbed tevez I would have said the team is going the same direction as those clubs, but the club covered its main goals and for cheap
    a young upcoming U21 brazilian defender and a modest talented colombian intl. midfielder

all that's left is to sell muntari to some epl club or...to napoli:D

btw those clubs(like all the other ones) have this and next season to clear up outstanding debt issues, in any case their owners can absorb a certain amount of debt though that number will decrease as we move through the years

6. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

man you guys and pescara, pescara won today, pescara is so awesome, pescara has these awesome talented players, pescara has this awesome super coach,
    heck even the roma forum is talking about it
    I have to check out what all the fuzz is about

7. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

ya its starting to get redundant mybad haha just some really hot prospects on that team and Zeman is some what of a legend just dont talk to the juve fans about him lol i made a thread for them in the Southern Italian team forum.

you guys need Muntari ! every team needs their goof ball :cool:

8. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

goof ball to ac milan on loan :D, meaning we won't be paying any more of his wage considering his contract ends this summer

clarification on other transfers, coutinho is only out on loan to espanyol no right to buy at the end of the loan, mariga to parma on co-owner ship and with option to buy for parma

a note of the guarin deal, club states the loan deal but mentions he will stay until 2016
    http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=38952&L=en

we bought Juan outright and he will stay until 2016

we've signed Palombo from Sampdoria on loan with an option to buy
    personally I think he's ok, better than having muntari sit in the bench

PSG have captured Motta
    http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=38956&L=en
    I wish him good luck, he's been a good player despite his injury problems

9. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC

i really like the guarin signing, he just needs to play but he is a very good player

10. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

juve fans are mostly in disagreement with that statement.

11. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

he hasn't started off on the right foot, injured for 2-4 weeks
    media claiming porto messed up his rehabilitation on his knee or something so he has to wait to make his debut
    he's a good player and will face some competition vs obi, poli, palombo, stankovic(injured) for a CM or RM position
    guarin had 2 good years in porto, 09-11 if I recall, don't know what happened this season that made him leave

12. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile

I like both the Guarín and Palombo signings. Guarín is more of a "shuttler" and/or two-way than Motta, while Palombo is more of a natural DM.

Btw, not feeling Coutinho's move to Espanyol, even if it's just a temporary loan deal. Personally, I thought he was finally gaining some rhythm.

And also, if Snejder ever leaves, I'd like for us to plump for Hernanes as his replacement: the Brazilian is class.

13. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC

i watched guarin more than most juve fans i think aha, i really wanted him in bianconero. solid solid player and in form he should start above poli,palombo,stankovic,obi etc

14. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I thought so too, and at one point I thought he was going to be a regular/regular super sub when we lost sneijder for several weeks but it didn't happen even though he scored/assisted and fared ok

part of it can also be ranieri not seeing any future with the AM position

hernanes has been playing well for lazio getting motm here and there, should sneijder leave I would like to see him here though that depends on a) the coach b) his price

odd, I went to the porto forum and they claimed he was having a horrible year hence his move

15. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC

i watched porto a lot last year, and i saw guarin in the copa america this year, he looked deadly in both. i think his getting to camp late thanks to the copa and a packed midfield cost him playing time, he doesn't have many appearances, but he definitely at least has great skill when he's on. this year's form i can't speak on tho, haven't watched much. they have joao moutinho and fernando who were untouchable in their lineup, and then payed big (for porto) for defour so i think that's where his lack of time came from.

if he is just already past his prime then i suppose your out of luck, but if he's on i think he is superior to all those names i listed in the previous post.

16. odd1234

odd1234 Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München

you guys need a new defender.

17. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

we got one, his name is Juan: U21 Brazilian defender from Brazilian inter

18. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H0Llwfltgw&feature=g-user-u&context=G2627058UCGXQYbcTJ33Yx7sncrWD6Kbcc70w82hRbevMLQn0Cjgk"]Next Gen Series Finale: Ajax - Inter 4-6 (a.e.t) - Primavera campione d'Europa - YouTube[/ame]
    the Inter Primavera won the NextGen series final vs Ajax in london, if you don't know what that is its basically a youth tournament for clubs in europe and this year was the first year it kicked off
    the entire game can be viewed on youtube though the quality is not that great and after the sending off of one of our guys the game slowed and eventually went to penalties
    at least we are champions of Europe, U19 champions that is! btw inter took out mairselle in this tournament around the same time when Mairselle took us out in CL

from what Ive seen we got some quality and players worth looking into which is great and can eventually pay off in our future, we are already seeing what can come out of our primavera with the likes of obi/faraoni and the tons of guys on loan

19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Obi is fantastic !

20. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    and he's only 20 years old give him another season and he can really become something solid for us

Ranieri officially sacked:
    http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39513&L=en
    he did steady us through december and january so thanks for that but not much else to be thankful for...

21. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    F.C. Internazionale welcome Valentino Angeloni as the new head of the scouting network for the first team, for the last four years was part of the Pozzo family's technical commission at Udinese Calcio
    http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39516&L=en

already another change and hopefully a fruitful one, udi have a great scouting system though they do have quite a lot of players on loan, 50% rights they've managed to find and replace gems within seasons, hopefully we get some of that

22. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    sounds like inter will be back in a few seasons...

23. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Any word on it being Zanetti's last year?

24. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    last I heard he will be here until summer of 2013 so yeah I think the next season will be the last

25. sperglordactual banned

Nov 12, 2011

Um he was injured.