OFFICIAL Club Bolivar Thread - News - And any other Babble

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Bolivianfuego, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Presentational Polo:

[​IMG]

First Team Jersey:

[​IMG]

Third Jersey I THINK:

[​IMG]

2. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Bolivar Away OFFICIAL Jersey:

[​IMG]

Practice Jersey Front:

[​IMG]

Practice Jersey Back:

[​IMG]

3. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Nice pics!
    What i want to get are the new 2010 Oriente jerseys with the number 10 Campos in the back. OHH an also the U de Sucre jersey with Galindo in the back.

4. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea those would be sweet!

Also let me add, I am watching Columbus Crew vs. Municipal of Gutemala...... Bolivar should go after Pando Ramirez! I remember him when he was with the LA galaxy.... and when he was with Guatemala when they pounded Bolivia in the RFK 3-0!! He scored an AMAZING goal. The guy would be a perfect '10' to bring along, and pull a valentierra. He is not that old at 32, and still runs like he is in his mid 20s!

A player from guatemala wuold be perfect for our budget.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flwWUSBH7dM"]YouTube - Hat Trick de "El Pand" Ramirez vrs Santos Laguna[/ame]

Or Eliseo Quintanilla the '10' for el salvador. Another player that has tons of potential, and our style of futbol played in bolivia he'd be fantastic!!! There were rumors we were after him at one point in 2006 I think.... but it never came to fruition.

Edit: Also peep all the good passes and little stuff he did wiht etch, on his last years with DCU.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wo19g7Ugs8"]YouTube - Eliseo "Cheyo" Quintanilla Mix by Pepsinono[/ame]

5. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Theyre good, bt old.
    What they really should go after is younger BOLIVIAN players with potential. Such as Getulio Vaca Diez, Leonel Justiniano(freekick kid from u17), players like that.

6. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Quintanilla isnt too old, I think 26 or 27 he'd be excellent... and IMO better then most if any '10' still in house for Bolivia.

But yes, it doesnt hurt to re'invest in our own talent first.

7. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    HAHA!

Gosh, this is coming from someone that announced to half the people in BIG SOCCER that Christian Castillo was better then CARLOS ARCE 6 months ago. Castillo couldn't do anything in MLS, yet Arce was tearing it up in Brazil and now Russia.

I'd take Arce over Castillo any day any time. Putting down Arce for a second rate player was pointless. Quintanilla has nothing over Vaca, Guiterez or Pachi, and that's not saying much. To announce that Quintinilla is a better option then most attacking mids in Bolivia is rubbish.

8. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    quintanilla is just strong and sturdy little dude..hes not afraid to get in there and be MESSI - like

9. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I think they are 2 good outside the box options.

Pando I think would DESTROY in our league. Quintanilla too since the lack of physicality is similar to the league in el salvador. Both would be good acquisitions for different reasons though. Quintanilla is younger, but Pando probably could play 2-3 years, at a high level. His talent too would be awesome outside of bolivia.

10. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Although I hoped they could go outside in the exterior.... they can stay in house and earn a pretty penny while at it!

Rumors of Claure/Baisa looking at Saucedo and Galindo for next year. ;)

http://www.laprensa.com.bo/noticias/5-10-2010/noticias/05-10-2010_5028.php

This iiiiiiinteresting...... They both would strengthen our team, but for sure Oriente and Universitario would want something in return. Money probably for Universitario, and a player and money to get Suacedo out of his contract.

I'd try to offer Da Rosa straight up to Universitario, and maybe torrico to Oriente plus some money.

I'd think theseguys would strengthen our team.

But it has to be said, we need to do somethign about our club internally. The training, the seriousness taken by the players.... isnt there!!! Guys getting caught partying too much, disrespect at practice, etc. Things need to change!

11. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    -They dont have to give a single penny to Universitario since Galindo's contract is over at the end of the year, he's gonna be a free agent, so all the money would go to him and his agent. But tbh both this guys are not staying in bolivia I'm sure :p

12. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    We'll see.... I hope not for their sake... but also wouldnt mind seeing them in bolivar. ;)

13. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  14. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Nice that they have Copa Libertadores. But I still think Fifa is much better.

15. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Interestingly... many FIFA people are switching over cause of little things they hate about the game. Many saying they perfer FIFA 10 better.

Personally, I am all about PES 2011. The game play is back, and I can't play FIFA now as a result. Its too different, and FIFA feels like crap, especially the passing.

16. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    HAHA I don't know which people you're talking about bro, maybe you are just saying what you thought. Every single one of my friends, colleagues, classmates thinks that Fifa is THE shit!
    Fifa 10 is easier, Fifa 11 is much more professional, realistic, that's why so many more people are getting into it now. Fifa gets tougher, harder, more realistic every year as a result sales more then any other sports game. If you don't like a game that challenges you and really challenges to play like the professionals would, then Fifa is not for you.

Ps- you don't ever hear of pes tournaments

17. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Not in the US. ;) The real football fans in south america and europe were PES fans/ Winning eleven fans. That changed though since FIFA 09 some people switched over cause PES/WE didnt do well at all transfering over to PS3. Now it finally has caught up. FIFA 10 shitted all over PES 2010... but PES for me, in 2011 is on the right track, back to being number.

18. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Talking about that, PES, was always by far better than FIFA during the PS2 era, FiFA always tried to copy them without success.

Then PS3 come out, and PES stayed behind and FIFA reinvented the game. Same story, PES tried to copy FIFA but couldn't quite get it, until PES 10, but still FIFA 10 was way much better.

Now, reading reviews and what people think, I've heard many people saying that FIFA took a step backwards with FIFA 11 and PES has taken all of the FIFA 10 attributes and somehow improved them making it a better game than FIFA.

I played the demo version of FIFA 11, being a FIFA 10 fan and quite didn't like it. Some of the features like, you cannot take the ball away from Messi or that Roney is a made of steal don't appeal to me. I still have to try PES 11 and see it for myself.

19. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Go download teh PES 2011 demo, its 10mins long and you can play with internacional, chivas (copa libertadores final), and Barcelona and Bayern Munich.

If you think that FIFA is hard..... PES 2011 is ALL Manual. Passing, Movement, etc. The game is almost back to what it was!!!! Some little things are off with the passing..... but to me the game poops all over FIFA 11.

20. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I mean have you ever played Fifa in ps2, it's horrible. But since PS3, Fifa has become the game to play.
    I used to love winning eleven in ps2, it was much better. But ever since ps3, Fifa has become the more realistic challenging game, that's why so many people love it.

21. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    pS-FIFA 11 SHITS ALL OVER pes11

22. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    To each their own.... but NO GAME... FIFA or the new PES 2011, still has PES5/WE9 or PES6/WE:2007 beat as far as gameplay, such unlimited style of goals, unlike fifa now where all goals over time end up looking the same over time, aka 'its been done'.

This new version though... may be bringing it back.

Also, I've played FIFA since 1997. I had FIFA road to the world cup 1998, which was AMAZING for the N64, but shortly after FIFA WC 98', the game just got worse and worse. FIFA 99 wasnt that great, and it kept going down. I didnt get back into soccer games until WE8/PES4. And thats when the love began yet again for soccer games.

23. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Haha, someguy just posted someones review from somewhere between FIFA11 and PES. Had me cracking up. Check it out

24. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    this guy needs to get a hobby! who writes that much about a game. I looked at it and never even bothered to read it. F ing ridiculous.