OFFICIAL Club Bolivar Thread - News - And any other Babble

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Bolivianfuego, Jul 14, 2010.

1. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    León 0 - Bolívar 1....

2. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Gentlemen, i watched the game and i gotta say that the result was a consecuence of a well positioned def and a great job by Quiñones. Peace out, going to sleep since gotta wake up for work in 5:30 hrs!

Saltenya94 repped this.
  3. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
  4. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    and that's how WE do it!

VIVA Bolivar carajo!

5. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hell yes!! Finally Willy showed his value and shut up the haters (albeit I was one :))

He's worth it to paly up front, because even though he hasn't generated much goals besides the one vs. Leon (what a great goal too to pop his cherry), he provides vision, crossing, passes, etc.

I am happy for our team, and although things started off like it normally does for bolivian teams with lousy results...we're doing what we DONT normally do and peaking towards the end.

The result last night is why we're the best team out of Bolivia always breaking barriers and showing how we represent our country and are one of hte best clubs in SA.

6. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Damn, we couldn't beat Nacional Potosi today, I really hope we advance on Libertadores cuz this league title is looking very unlikely for us... We still have one less game than the rest (to be played mid week against Blooming) and if we win that would put us 5 point behind number one. But the race would be pretty thight with half the season gone.

Top 7 teams this season get international competitions for 2015: 1st and 2nd get group stage Libertadores, 3rd gets pre-Libertadores, and 4th - 7th get Sudamericana. So I think Bolivar will definitely get at least a Sudamericana spot.

7. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Word on the street is that Monterrey and Veracruz from Mexico are interested in Quinonez and Conejo Arce.

8. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I think Leon was interested in Quiñones also... I hope they both go to Monterrey tho

9. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Monterrey is a good move--strong foundation with strong players and a wealthy team. Veracruz if I am not mistaken is in the second division?

Either way, I hope Conejo goes to mexico because he'd be a good fit there. Same goes with Quinonez. THey build good keeepers in mexico.

10. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  11. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Veracruz is in first division, but they're always at the bottom of the table and close to relegation so hopefully they don't go there.

I hope Ferreira doesn't leave tho, cuz that would put us two forwards down, and its not sure Pedriel is staying either so that would be tragic!

12. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Wonder if Trucco has something to do with that.

13. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    If I'm not mistaken Pedriel signed for 2 years, so he would still have a year and a half left, and don't forget Suarez is still waiting for a chance.
    I'm sure Truco is involved, actually I think the article mentions him.

14. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea--just seeing that now.

Very cool we can hopefully take advantae of their system/amenities.

They're 'Joseph Blatter' training facility is state of the art.

15. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    #841 Eber1990, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
    El clasico was a fiasco... Can't believe Azkargota didn't rest some players! the last 20 minutes our guys couldn't even keep up. Pedriel, Cardozo, Lizio, Lorgio, Arrascaita, Savedra, Arguello could've easily started the game and are all great players that are not getting that much playing time in Libertadores. Big mistake not resting some starters, lets hope it doesn't affect us on tomorrow's game.

nanoGVSP repped this.
  16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Agreed.

He should have rested out guys--but whatever. At this point it's all about the libertadores.

17. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    I wonder if he wasnt saving some of them for Libertadores? A couple of them should perform better in la paz than the guys that played in Mexico (Arrascaita, Cardozo)

18. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Couldn't agree with you more. That was a big risk, and for what? having guys on the bench that could start for any club in Bolivia. Hope they get the W tomorrow.
    I hope he doesn't experiment with that, Arrascaita was a defensive liability last time he got on( still needs work, that's why he should have played against Tigre) and Cardozo is just not himself ever since that injury.

19. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    Azkargota gives 110% to practice sessions.

But whos not to say he didnt get a bribe from Leon, or one of their wealthy sponsors, to play his main players on Sunday.

Just speculating a bunch of bull.

20. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    My money is on that it was this crazy mad idea to play the same team Leon will play but with a different strategy than how they were playing against Leon. Why? Because people from Leon were there Saturday night to check out Bolivar so that their strategy would be all wrong. Because that team, although with the same players, were Nothing from what I saw last Wednesday in Leon.

21. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I don't know what his motivation was, hope it has nothing to do with what you're suggesting. Really strategically speaking I fail to find a clear advantage to starting the same exact team having such level players waiting to show themselves.

22. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It seems like we lost the league, not only that, also we prolly won't end in the top 3 for a spot for next year's Libertadores... We're 7 points behind the third place with only 6 games left.

At least I hope Azkargota starts using subs in the league cuz it shows that our guys are tired... They couldn't keep up in the second half. We need our players rested for the game against Lanus!

Bolivianfuego and dreyx2000 repped this.
  23. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Next libertadores game for los cholis is after the world cup. I don't think they'll have a problem playing full squad before that.

24. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Problem is--what players will be left with the team once the transfer window opens back up?

dreyx2000 repped this.