OFFICIAL Club Bolivar Thread - News - And any other Babble

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Bolivianfuego, Jul 14, 2010.

1. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    that's just a roadblock, no biggie. It's only been a couple years since Bolivar started this new youth system, so it will obviously be a little longer before we start seeing the consistent results we want at the level we want. But i have faith that we'll get there Bolivar. Heads up and let's keep going.

PS- bt 7-0! DAMN

2. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    OUCH!!! I hope u guys get invited next year, But it doesn't look or sound good.

3. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Just read that Everton gave em a 6-0 beat down. Yes, that's not a typo.

So in conclusion it will be three and out with 14 gols against and 1 gol in favor.

jacepalm.jpg

Easily the worst team in the super group by a wide margin. It'll be a miracle if they get invited again, Claure will have to schmooze the organizers because on merit alone it would be a no go.

Apparently our Bolivian youth are much like their senior team comrades and have atrocious defense and can't score.

Results in youth tourneys shouldn't really matter as producing pros is the objective, but Jesus H Christ, these type of beatings don't help.

In conclusion...................FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! (ducks)

4. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Holy Shit! u gotta be ********ing kidding me!!!!!

nevermind, i take it back. They got banged, HARD!
    shit they got a long way to goooooo, before they can show their faces in this kind of tourney again.

5. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  6. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Not really. We did it before, check it out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0z9KcUNepg&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Wilstermann y el Señor de los Anillos - YouTube[/ame]

7. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Awesome!!!!!!

I award you many internet points Marco, Bravo. That was great. By the way, how are you guys doing in 2nd, will you be coming up to 1st.

8. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I hope Bolivar goes after Carlos Tordoya now that Gubira is going back to second division, with Frontini gone we need another CB. I hear they're going after Schiapareli as well, who in my opinion has been best CB playing in our league in the past few years; however after recent nasty injuries idk how well he's doing...

9. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    He's pretty old.... but if he can hold that form... I'd be ok with that.

Tordoya to me was never all that....

10. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    yea plus Tordoya has been known to be a hacker more than a defender, hence all the constant red cards he gets.

11. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Also..... let me add I hate how Hoyos is leaving. He brought that european mentality about fitness, pressing, pressure, not just mindless possession, and being lazy bolivian teams like we've been used to.

I hope they can find a worthy replacement that can have them playing similarly, wtih attacking in mind, and fitness.

12. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    - Tordoya is only 24, I dont think he's that good either but he's ok for our league and would be a great sub for Bolivar.
    - I agree on Hoyos, I really hope who ever comes continues his work. We need a long term coach! the team needs time to completely understand and implement the strategy and game style the coach brings. Other than the goleada we got from Santo. This has been the best bolivian team in international competition since Bolivar got 2nd place in Copa sudamericana in 2004.

Bolivianfuego repped this.
  13. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    I agree on both staments... Tordoya is still young and he is 5'11 or 6' feet tall. I think he had and injury and needed surgery if I am not mistaken. I honestly wanted the Tigres to go after him.

On point two... Bolivar needs a coach that will continue what Hoyos started. and they need a long term coach; and yes, this was the first time that I seen a Bolivian team with personality and style of playing football and not futbitol. Kudos on that to Hoyos and Marcelo.

14. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I hear talks of Bolivar talking with El Bigoton!!!! That would be a DREAM replacement.

15. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    That would be amazing! They keep talking about how he has a youth plan for Bolivia, I hope they would say what it is about!!! :)

16. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    So we signed, Lampe and Christian Vargas... I like Lampe but not tu sure about Vargas... I think we need a partner for Flores in the middle since Lucas Scaglia is not coming back, also need another forward (2 if Ferreira doesnt come back) and one more defender IMO

17. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Apparently we're also still going after Yecerotte. And we should have a coach by tonight.

18. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yacerotte was confirmed today, no news on the coach yet... word is that the spanish Lillo and Portugal are the top two candidates. I hope El Bigoton still has a chance.

19. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I prefer Bigoton to Lilo, but Lilo sounds good.

Who is this Portugal?

20. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  21. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Congratulations cholis, the guys resume is pretty impressive. Not just a coach but a long history with building up youth and club structure. I'm sure he didn't come cheap.

LOL @ Claure, he took him to the Miami/Celtics game 7 with court side seats next to the Heats bench and wined and dined him. Nice.

If he stays for a long while and builds up the whole youth infrastructure then you guys are gonna reap major rewards down the line.

22. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Stop hatin' cause the best the president of Blooming would do would be to bring him to a local whore house, and when done later and sit him infront of a tv to watch the same game! :p

23. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Heat/Celtics game 7 courtside seats, doing keg stands with Marc Anthony at his Mansion and eating in amazing celebrity filled restaurants overlooking ocean drive.

"yeah...yeah....THIS IS AWESOME.....sure Claure where do I sign"

2 weeks later somewhere in the dark decrepit bowels of Tembladerani

24. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I was just on Twitter and I noticed Claure and Azkargota were going at it!!! Azkargota seems to be butt hurt for not being chosen Bolivar's coach... This is how it went down:

Xabier Azkargorta @xabigorta
    - @marceloclaure dice en TV q estuvo en el proceso 93 al mundial.No es verdad xq no estuvo en el proceso sino despues ya clasificados en el 94
    - Y el programa se llama "no mentiras"
    -En 94 @marceloclaure estuvo con Bolivia en USA fue uña y carne con Guido Loayza en gestion d estancia dl equipo, tikets,invitaciones etc
    -Pero en el 93 no le conociamos a @marceloclaure x eso me sorprende q hable de q formo parte del equipo de clasificacion al 94 en TV
    -Es dificil en Bolivia identificarme con un solo club, la gente quiere que sea de todos. Pense en Bolivar x hacer algo x el futbol boliviano
    - Y por Guido Loayza a quien Marcelo Claure tanto debe, volver a juntarnos no era del agrado de muchos. Guido debe cuidarse.

CLAURE RESPONDED:
    MarceloClaureBOLIVAR@marceloclaure
    -@xabigorta - Xabier que triste tus comentarios y definitivamente problemas de escuchar lo que digo y las fechas. Nunca dire que fui parte de llevar a Bolivia al mundia, pero si me integre al equipo en el ano 1993 despues de volver de USA y si me considero parte del del equipo que trabajo en Bolivia y USA el ano 1993. La decision de Miguel Angel Portugal es 100 porciento mia y esta en mi potestad decidir a quien quiero poner en ese cargo. Que tengas un buen fin de semana Xabier.