OFFICIAL Club Bolivar Thread - News - And any other Babble

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Bolivianfuego, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Fútbol Club Bolívar

[​IMG]

- For all News, Talk about the club in Pre-season, During the Season, and about the games being played.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq4dcCsUymw"]YouTube- Club Bolivar El Mas Grande De Bolivia[/ame]

Check out this video, and hold your head high, because you are a BOLIVARISTA!!!!!!!!

2. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Some quick news.

Some may or may not know:

- Arias is out. He has transfered to Maccabi Netanya. \

- Charles Da Silva is 80% out, with a team in Saudia Arabia Chasing him.

- Pachi is back and signed for Bolivar, for help in our midfield. He isnt the greatest player, but he is good, and always played with pure heart and hustle, even though he isnt the fastest.

- From what i heard Gonzaga is out, and we will make 2-3 signings to help our team with players leaving.

- Ferriera may leave to Valloadolid in spains second division, and after his 5 goal a game personal record, I am sure there are other teams also interested in him.

- We have signed another keeper, Robledo to replace Arias. http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...p?ArticleId=1168&EditionId=64&ids=114&h=f6322
    Anyone know how good is he?

- There is talks of the ex' central defender Emilio Martinez returning..... who really was something in the center. Tough, Strong, and a wild man with his tackling. Sharp with the ball also. He was the bleach blonde haired guy in the central defense maybe 2-3 years ago. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilio_Martínez

3. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Booooo to this forum :p

4. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  5. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Robledo has been the subtitute for Arias for about a year now.
    Gonzaga has been gone for about two months now.

6. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Thanks for the info!

Gotta get caught up, all this WC got me really frustrated with bolivian soccer.... hell all soccer in general!

7. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I allowed the young choli to open this thread to make him feel important. We can come back here at the end of the season after we kick their asses and gloat. :D

8. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I love the supporters because of the passion they show Bolivar, and I love the haters (Chico, dsauna) because it's good to laugh at other's expense, specially when it comes at the gatitas expense.

Never saw a vid done with opera in it, and gotta say i liked it.

9. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    LOL Haters :p

But other supporters can start one for say strongest or blooming or oriente. I wouldnt mind checking up on other teams.... just this thread will get the most attention is all. ;)

10. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ...or you can all upgrade and switch colors to the current champion, EL Poderoso Wilstermann!

I think I am going to start an OFFICIAL Wirlstermann thread;)

11. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    LOL Go for it dude!!! What the news with Sanjurjo and Raimondi? Are they still with Wilster'?

12. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I'd rather be raped in prison :D

13. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Thanks!
    Raimondi is gone. Too much drama with the dude, but I think he may end up with Cholivar. Both he and Sanjurjo are said to be courted by your team, which pissed off a lot of people in Cochabamba.

Nonetheless, Wilster recently presented their two "refuerzos". One argentinian and the other italian, and both with experience in Europe. We shall see, though. They could be "bultos" like many other foreigners going to Bolivia.

14. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Interesting...... is it that guy from Strongest? Or is he a new italian?

And on Sanjurjo and Raimondi, I hope we get them! :) But my old man told me he read something in the news that they arent allowed to switch teams in league and their only choice is to find a team outside of bolivia??? Is there any truth to my old mans babble?

15. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    That's true !! No team is allowed to switch/buy out other players in one single season.

16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    What is THAT about???? I never heard of that in any other league!!! Its called a transfer fee if they still are under contract, and if they arent, they are free agents and can move ANYWHERE! What kinda backwards crap is that?

17. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    NOT in the same season !!

18. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    But all over the world the transfer window is open! How is it any different in bolivia?? I dont get it....

19. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Will someone please update those of us who haven't been keeping w Bolivian league? (i.e. me). Whats the deal w this two guys? where were they playing last season, and what problems exist currently?

20. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  21. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  22. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    As usual I like how Bolivar's defense is standing still as we're about to score. :D

23. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Probably because they know that the ball is land somewhere in the stands. :D

24. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    As usual, it seems like the dude will totally miss the ball and kick air :D Definitely as usual!

25. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Bolivar has brought in 3 Brasilian imports.

Yikes..... we'll see how the central '10' player turns out. All these players came frmo the lower divisions of Brasil.

The biggest name is Ze Carlos... but it seems he is WAAAY past his prime, coming from a local state championship, being a leading goal scorer there... isnt that impressive. But our league isnt that good, and he may find success here even though he hasnt found goals lately beyond playing at probably a 4th division club, scoring. There is a highlight video of him though, from his portugal days....

The defender I can't speak on, The central midfielder seems to have had some decent ups and downs, his highlight probably playing for Botafogo.
    There is some highlights I found from below.
    Their Wikipedia pages:

The striker: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Carlos_Santos_da_Silva

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m31KZ1P6I_o"]YouTube- ZE CARLOS[/ame]

The central Midfielder: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adriano_Nascimento_Felício

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvoy-XnY9wI"]YouTube- Adriano Felício - Parte I[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2YmHCrlLfU"]YouTube- Adriano Felício - Parte II[/ame]

The Central Defender (pictured Above): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanderlei_Mascarenhas_dos_Santos

What do you guys think????

Personally, I'd think with Claures money, we should be going after BIGGER names, then some nobodys from Brasil, I mean heck, even picking guys frmo the friggin' first divison of other countries!

Oh well, I probably have the most hope for the Central midfielder, he seems good I guess. He'll probably do well in bolivia.