Official Aris thread

Discussion in 'Greece & Cyprus' started by Icarus_222, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    El Pescadito Ruiz with the goal in the 2nd minute!

2. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Awesome!!! Hows it looking now? Im quite busy, not able to watch. :(

3. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    We won, 1-0.

It was a good game. Kavala tried to attack alot but the couldn't make any good chances. They had more ball than us but we had the best chances.

Koke got injured very early in the game so he was subbed out. So we lost a bit of our offensive game there since we didn't have any other real striker to put in.

Ruiz played very well and he had a couple more chances to score. Mendrinos created too and he won many fouls. Faty did a very good game too.

Good win. Kavala is a dangerous team with very good forwards, specially Onwuachi who is one of the best in the league.

Nice for Ruiz to score again too, he really needed it.

We advanced to 3rd place but some teams have one game less.

The goal: http://www.goal4replay.net/VideoWatchF.asp?ID=48909&Ln=En

4. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  5. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Also wanted it to be know, Nacho Garcia has signed with Bolivar on a 6 month loan. From there we will see if he goes back to Aris, signs with Bolivar, or finds another loan or even extends the loan?

Who knows. But I hope this regenerates his career, gets him back out there at Aris, and gets him ready for Copa America this summer! With him being in Bolivia, he'll be one of the first players to be practicing already wiht the first team.

6. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    From what I read, Aris has not agreed on anything yet. Apparently Anorthosis let him go to Bolivar, which is completely crazy since he is owned by Aris and not Anorthosis. Aris have not made any official statement yet. It won't be a problem for him to leave for Anorthosis but of course Aris have to agree on it first.

I don't see him coming back to Aris. Probably Bolivar will have a option to buy. Unfortunately he has not been able to get back to his old shape. Hopefully he will do well for Bolivar.

7. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I hope Bolivar for the next 6 months brings him back to his old form. Same thing that happened to him right as he came back from a bad time in Portugal. He was the standout player for us in the midfield in the Sudamericana. I hope this can do the same, in the next 6 months.

We really need a presence like his in our central midfield, the guys we've had over all of last year werent good enough. A player like him, playing at home will bring him back to his old form. I can almost gauruntee it.

Happened to Joaquin Botero right when people thought his career was over, after not doing well in venezuela. He comes to bolivia, starts scoring the goals he used to, and then became the leading scorer of the qualifiers over guys like Luis Fabiano, Kaka, Forlan, Abreu, Salvador Cabanas, etc. Had he not retired after the argentina game... He most likely would have finished out as teh top scorer with how he was blowing up in La Paz.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_(CONMEBOL)

Coming back to the mother club that is bolivar for many of our national team stars tends to bring theirform back so they can perform for the National Team. This may be a fountain of youth for Nacho Garcia. Lets hope....

8. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I really hope so. He is a good player but the injuries didn't let him play. So he was not anything near his top form his last 2 seasons at Aris.

The only thing that can bring him back in shape is regular playing time, which he will have at Bolivar. Then there is the Copa America as well, hopefully he will be in good shape so he can play there.

It just became official that we signed Cristian Portilla. He signed for 2,5 years. Exciting signing.

9. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Niiiiiice.... can;'t wait to see him play.

10. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    [​IMG]

Not a bad watch he got there :p

11. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Very nice!

That watch is fresh though!

12. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yeah it's more than fresh :)

Rumors about Javito going to Olympiakos are just getting louder. Some sites are even speculating the he already reached a agreement to join them in the summer.

I wouldn't mind that much if he left actually. Of course he has played well for us this season, but we could find something better. For every goal or assist he makes he messes up at least 10. He is not worth what he is demanding to renew.

Anyway, it's just speculation.

13. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    He may be the replacement for Galletti, he def. has the potential.

If you guys let him go, it better be for dan good money!

I remember thinking a couple months back, that if any guy were to go to Olympiacos, it was going to be Toni Calvo with how he was lighting it up before!

14. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    He will for free if he goes there in the summer, his contract is up after this season. The rumor is that he asks for about 700-800k euro. I believe we can find something better for half of that amount.

Of course Toni Calvo is much more talented than Javito, he just doesn't have the right attitude. He is not professional enough, if he was he would be able to play for a very big team, much bigger than Olympiakos.

Javito is the opposite, not very talented with the ball but he gives it all. He is a amazing runner, he puts pressure and runs all the time. Every summer and every season there are talks about letting him go and replacing him. He almost went to Anorthosis last summer. But somehow he always wins the trust and he gets alot of playing time. Because of his attitude and professionality. Even when he plays bad and messes everything up we know what we will get from him, always 100%.

This season he made a step up in his development though, now he scores more and he has become a bit better passing the ball. But he is still not someone that can make very good cross or make a smart pass.

Of course I would like to keep him, as a backup if I would choose. But if he demands a completely insane amount of money he can go wherever he wants. I'm 100% sure that our directors won't agree to give him that amount either.

15. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Well we had 2 more signings now at night time :p

Dimitrios Papadopoulos the 29 year old ex-Panathinaikos striker that now plays for Celta Vigo in Spain. He was one of the top scorers for them some years ago. I hope he can help our offense.

The we are also close to sign Enzo Kalinski, a 23 year old Argentinian from Quilmes. He is a central midfielder and is supposed to have played really well for them this season.

Let's see :)

16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Interesting....

And I agree on Javito. What he lacks on many aspects of his game, he makes up with chase, tough tackles, and pure speed on the wings and going forward scoring goals.

I remember saying that many times when watching many games last season, how javito should go lol. Now he's one of Aris' best players hahaha.

17. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Those 2 signings I mentioned above are not official yet btw.

On Javito, It can change very fast in football. He scored 2 very important goals for us this season and now he wants as much as Koke.

Maybe Koke isn't playing as well as he should but he is still a totally different class. He is much more important than Javito is for us.

Anyway, I dont think Javito signed anything yet but he might go to Oly in the summer. If the give him the double as most sites say it's quite normal that he goes. Olympiakos wants to take players from all other Greek teams just so no one else can't have 'em. And they don't have a problem to give him the double. I'm sure Javito will keep giving his best until the summer even if he decided to leave already.

And I'm also sure we will find something better :p

18. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I hear that. I hope you guys make some money off selling him though.

19. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Not that weird that Mendrinos got injured and will be out for next game. Just see what the Kavala players did to him.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HCHTJu_ydc&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ?????????? Vs ?????????[/ame]

20. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    this is crazy, so many injuries. Hope those two signings go thru.

21. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Wow..... thats crazy how rough they were getting on Mendrinos.

22. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Game against Panathinaikos tomorrow in Athens, 19.30 Greek time. The game will be played without fans because Panathinaikos got 3 match ban.

It's crazy how many players that won't play from our team tomorrow.

This is list of players tha WON'T play tomorrow:
    Kouloucheris(suspended), Faty(suspended), Koke(injured), Cesarec(injured), Mendrinos(injured), A. Portilla(injured), Agtsidis(injured), Ronaldo(injured), Nafti(out of plans) and Cristian Portilla(he didn't get the permit to play yet).

23. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    :eek: what a way to start the year

24. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Official lineup(game starts in about 30min):

[LINEUP-4-4-2]Ruiz, Javito, Kaznaferis, Toja, Prittas, Neto, Michel, Lazaridis, Oriol, Vangeli, Sifakis[/LINEUP-4-4-2]

These are the players that starts, I'm not sure if Javito or Kaznaferis will up front though. Or if we will play a 4-5-1 tactic.

25. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia