Official Aris thread 2011

Discussion in 'Greece & Cyprus' started by nick_3f, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Nice.... I hope you guys keep fighting.

2. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    What a game that was today against Panionios!

4-2!

Like half of our team was missing. Castillo, Lazaridis, Michel, Papasterianos and then Acosta got injured in the beginning of the game.

Faty scored the opener and then Panionios turned it around with 2 goals and it looked really bad for us. We also got Dickoh injured after the 3 subs were made so we were playing with 10 players and turned it around with 3 goals in 6 minutes

1-0 Faty 33rd minute
    1-1 Kuqi 39'
    1-2 Kuqi 63'
    2-2 Umbides 72'
    3-2 Triantafillakos 76'
    4-2 Neto 78'

Incredibly strong to turn the game around with 10 me and so many youngsters and players that usually don't play.

It's great that we have promoted so many young players this season. It must be about 5-6 of them. Great to see that the good work at the youth academy is giving results. Some of these players are going to be key players for many years hopefully.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6opKAeB8xqg"]26? ??. ???? - ????????? 4-2 - YouTube[/ame]

Umbides what a player! IMO he is our best player this season. A real quality player. 1 goal and 2 assists today!

3. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    [​IMG]

ARIS mentioned on goal.com today since it's our 98th birthday!

Yesterday we were also celebrating the 100 years of freedom in Thessaloniki.

That's why we had a special shirt with some of Thessaloniki's monuments printed on it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As the city representatives of course that's something big for us and needed to be celebrated.

Just a couple more years until the biggest club in Greece celebrates 100 years of existence!

nick_3f repped this.
  4. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Good stuff! Coooool jersey!!

nick_3f repped this.
  5. nick_3f

nick_3f Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Thessaloniki
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Wow, i m back after all these years! Living in UK from now on! I missed you guys a lot. Unfortunately our beloved ARIS is falling apart after the Greek crisis. Nothing is similar to the Freddy Adu years anymore.