Official 2014 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド)

Discussion in 'Japan' started by blissett, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frideswide

frideswide Member+

Kumamoto Renaissance FC
    Feb 27, 2014
    København
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    ..."Twerking is next." :laugh:

2. KAPIJXM

KAPIJXM Member+

Nov 18, 2011
    Illa de Arousa,Spain
    Club:
    Celta de Vigo
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Please, I don't want fights in this forum, specially today that is my 26th birthday :cool:

dakota701, #5nadeshikofan and blissett repped this.
  3. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Happy birthday, KAPIJXM! (So young!!! :giggle: I guess few beyond BtR can beat you here)

KAPIJXM repped this.
  4. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    [​IMG]
    :):D:D:):D:D:):):D:D:):)

KAPIJXM repped this.
  5. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
  6. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Ando scored ! 24' 0-1 for Frankfurt...

blissett and #5nadeshikofan repped this.
  7. #5nadeshikofan

#5nadeshikofan Member+

May 26, 2012
    Plymouth, Michigan, USA
    Club:
    Vegalta Sendai
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Happy Birthday, KAP!!!

KAPIJXM repped this.
  8. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Ando's goal

[​IMG]

KAPIJXM and blissett repped this.
  9. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008
    Well you can go further..... I think we can safely dismiss it. After all, where is there any money?

Just arrived at work and only came here to post this from Twitter, for you AndG:
    Al descanso en Bundesliga, un tanto de Kozue Andō está dando la victoria por la mínima al Frankfurt en Múnich. 0-1.

blissett repped this.
  10. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Ando's goal was not enough. Bayern equalized in the last minutes after a big mistake by Schumann (FFC's GK). 1-1n full time. Frankfurt has probably lost the title today.

unepomme and blissett repped this.
  11. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    And here are highlights from the Bayern-Frankfurt match; I wasn't aware that DFB-TV had changed their site around... I liked the previous graphic better, but I suppose every site now has to adapt to a smartphone-style; I use mostly PC and I don't love the simple-squares style that's now prevalent...

In fact it looks like Désirée Schumann did anything she could to make Bayern score... :rolleyes: Ok, If I see it right, the ball was probably swishy from the rain, but...

12. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Well, she let the ball out of her hands many times in the game, but as I've just written in my report for FdE, I think that Frankfurt can be angry with... themselves. They playe with too much self-importance when leading 0-1 against a weak Bayern. Even Ando played "easily" if you see what I mean. They paid the prize at the end...

13. hirohiro

hirohiro Member+

Dec 29, 2011
    Brighton, UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Yui Hasegawa - I think this was made after the U19 AFC but before the U17 WWC. Personally I think Sugita has more chance of making the senior Nadeshiko in the future, but I think Hasegawa was the player of tournament in the U17 WWC.

unepomme and blissett repped this.
  14. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I remembered to have seen this special before: I looked into my archives and it should have been aired around 18th of November of 2013 (I had an Hasegawa video-special in that date, but the YT account it came from was cancelled). So it's definitely from way before U-17 WWC.

Thank you very much for digging up another (working) version of it. :)

15. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Many say so, but I'm not certain about it.
    Certainly Yui is small, but I'm a little bit suspicious about the popular concept that a small player could nothing good as she would be physically overwhelmed in the senior world stage.
    It may be true, but wouldn't it be partially true?
    She is much superior to ordinary big players in the sense of football.

16. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Does Ando play as a DMF?

17. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Not exactly... Well.. Frankfurt played in 4-1-4-1, with Behringer as the DMF, Kozue being one of the second 4 players line, along with Garefrekes, Marozsan and Alushi. But amongst those 4, she was clearly the most defensive and came along Behringer each time FFC turned into 4-2-3-1. But most of the time, Frankfurt played rather high and dominated the MF, so, it's not obvious to say that she really played "defensive". I had the feeling that she won back the ball most of the time at 50 or 60 meters from her own goal-line. She had a good game all in all but, as I said, she was like her teammates, obviously thinking that nothing could happen to the team. Bayern was playing without Hagen (who missed a lot) and Lotzen was almost invisible, so offensively they were only dangerous on set-pieces. But.... a game is never over 'till it's over. A Nadeshiko, more than anyone, should have known it ;)

18. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008
    But the Bundesliga is only 2/3 done? Frankfurt leads on goal difference, but Potsdam has a game in hand (7 v 6 remain). They will play each other, and both also have games v Wolfsburg.

19. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008
    She is well known! I am sure AndG will remember.... back in 2010 she played with Atlanta Beat, and was team-mate to Miyama and Yamaguchi - and these games we could usually see live - we used to moan at her because she is a pure striker, that would accept passes but never supply. Incidentally other FWs on the same team included Monica Ocampo of Mexico (now team-mate of Kiryu) and I think the more famous Ramona Bachmann of Switzerland NT - who were equally frustrating for the same reasons. The team finished last.
    Actually Yuki injured the GK's hand, not her face. You can see amateur video that includes the incident HERE - it does look dangerous but at 14:50 mins you can see the GK walk off clutching her hand.

blissett repped this.
  20. ndsk120

ndsk120 Member

Jan 6, 2014
    Tokyo, Japan
    Club:
    Atletico Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    #4145 ndsk120, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
    Probably, the YT account's name is dcbrsk120.....I had before.:unsure:
    This video is exactly the same as what I have uploaded at the time. Because Yui's high school life scenes are cut finely.
    I'm glad the video is still on YouTube.:)

blissett repped this.
  21. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    If in Seattle people didn't decide yet if they're going to call Kawasumi "Naho" or "Homie", it looks like, for Nanase Kiryu, Sky Blue FC's team-mates, quite unsurprisingly, settled down for "Nana". :giggle:
    (Thanks Virany for finding this video, posted by Canadian international Sophie Schmidt):

Mumf, when are we going to see a Kiryu's autograph + photo session from you? ;)

KAPIJXM repped this.
  22. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Well, doesn't "Nana" mean "7" (which is Kiryu's shirt number) in addition of her first name ?

dakota701 and blissett repped this.
  23. zaku_II

zaku_II Member+

Jan 29, 2012
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    #4148 zaku_II, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
    She seems a manga character Seven from Area no Kishi

[​IMG]

Gromit06 and blissett repped this.
  24. frideswide

frideswide Member+

Kumamoto Renaissance FC
    Feb 27, 2014
    København
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    'official' highlights from the FA are up..

blissett repped this.
  25. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    ...:ROFLMAO: A random argument brakes out within the Nadeshiko thread... pillow fight.gif

Arguments within the US women's forum though...:eek:
    Humungus.gif

Lechus7, blissett and hirohiro repped this.