Official 2013 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japan' started by And G, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Well comeback!

2. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Zaku_II, you're very kind, but I am not sure: If I have to patiently download all of the files, I'd like them to be the complete matches (I already have good very long highlights of all the games; basically abridged versions of the whole matches). But if I don't find anyone else having the whole matches, I could ask to you later, if you're ok with this. :notworthy:

Mumf is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And just in time to help us to get to the 500 pages target in this year's thread! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    (by the way, if we keep filling 2-3 pages each 2 days, like we're doing right now, we'll easily reach that goal)

Mumf, did you read that my wish for new year was having you back with us? :D
    Actually it's the first time that I have a wish for new year come true on the second/third day of the year... o_O
    Ok, now I guess I am done for 2013. :ROFLMAO:

I guess #8 should be captain Risa Fukasawa, so Ikadai is likely #9.
    I am not sure if Sasaki is going to integrate any players from "second ranks" clubs in NT, unless they have a more than stellar start in next season: his words make me think he will mostly stick to the old 2011 Champions' group, with little careful insertions. Players like the ones you named, in my opinion, are more likely to get a chance to take part in big traning camps, like last year, where Sasaki wants to watch how they work, but I am not sure any of them will really be called for Algarve or other friendlies.

Although Sasaki said he will call some young names only if they reach a certain level, I guess the EAFF games, where an U-23 team will play, will be a great chance for Young Nadeshiko to show that they deserve a call from Sasaki. Although he mentioned Tanaka and Naomoto (obviously the most popular ones, and the ones Japanese supporters are more eager to see in Senior Team), I guess that the one that has a more solid chance to get a call for NT sometime in 2013 is... your avatar girl, mumf :giggle:, i.e. U-20 WWC Silver Ball Hanae Shibata.

3. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I was reflecting, after Patorikku changed his avatar to Naho recently, that, if you count all of the usual posters here, we quite make the whole NT! :laugh:
    KAPIJXM has Kaihori, Gromit06 has Kumagai, #5nadeshikofan (like me) goes with Sameshima, Patorikku just changed to Kawasumi, we had Sawa on more than one avatar in the past, but she's still on Zaku_II's one, and Miyama, obviously, was always on Virany's avatar in mutiple versions... :giggle:, TabascoT has a wonderful Sakaguchi from the Olympic semi-final... then we have some U-20 choices, like mumf's Shibata and unepomme's Kawashima (!)... Did I forget anyone? :giggle:

This make me think that maybe It would be time to change my avatar, to try and complete the National Team... But my favourite players are all taken: Sameshima, Kumagai, Sawa... Although I guess I could easily go with anyone else (in the end I love them all), for instance Iwashimizu or Kinga (this last one also as a way to support her during injury). If you remember, in the past I had for long a nice Maruyama picture. :giggle:
    Anyway, I suggest And G to change his avatar to start filling the gaps (maybe he could choose Ando, since she's a former Urawa player? :))

4. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    By the way, mumf, did you read that I am likely to go watching Emi Yamamoto on saturday? :p

Edit: by saturday I'll have to grasp the exact functioning of the new camera that I received as a X'mas' present... o_O

5. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    You made it! I half-expected that you'd have a story of being the last of the Irish Rover, bringing your bricks to the Grand City Hall in New York.

I spent the day with my wife organising kimono, obi, hair pieces... for girls like these three for next weekend.

[​IMG]

unepomme, TabascoT and blissett repped this.
  6. NoDefense

NoDefense Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    If anyone is interested: JFA Academy Fukushima vs Braddock Road YC U17 Championship (Disney)

unepomme, TabascoT and blissett repped this.
  7. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Sigh. :( I receive this message:

Anyway, I highly appreciate the posting! :thumbsup:

8. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Wow... :eek: For which occasion Tanaka, Nakada and Kyokawa are wearing kimono? Not your typical everiyday outfit, I suppose... o_O

9. KAPIJXM

KAPIJXM Member+

Nov 18, 2011
    Illa de Arousa,Spain
    Club:
    Celta de Vigo
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Welcome Back Mumf :D

mumf repped this.
  10. blesstherebel

blesstherebel Member+

Jan 3, 2013
    New York
    Hello, everybody! I'm new here (well not really new, I guess, I've been following this Nadeshiko thread religiously for a while - but first time poster). I decided "what the hell" for the new year and start posting (thank you blissett for the inviatation on Youtube - I'm Alexis).

You guys are awesome - very friendly, very insightful. Hopefully, I can shmooze my way into your community of Nadeshiko lovers :)

unepomme, KAPIJXM and blissett repped this.
  11. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Welcome Alexis! :) I am happy that you listened to my invitation. A fresh blood's injection is always so good for us: reading a line like "Member Since: Today" sounds so refreshing. :giggle:
    A pair of years ago I was a New Member too, so it's just a question of getting started. :giggle:

I am sure you will feel at home here. And, by the way, very nice olographic Yoko Tanaka avatar! :thumbsup:

unepomme repped this.
  12. blesstherebel

blesstherebel Member+

Jan 3, 2013
    New York
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm not sure how much I can bring to the table aside from pure fandom, but I look forward to learning and sharing with you guys.

Thank you very much about the avatar. I made it myself. That, and a Hikaru Naomoto one.

unepomme and KAPIJXM repped this.
  13. KAPIJXM

KAPIJXM Member+

Nov 18, 2011
    Illa de Arousa,Spain
    Club:
    Celta de Vigo
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Welcome Bless, is a pleasure to have you here, new blood is always welcome, where are you from? :)

14. blesstherebel

blesstherebel Member+

Jan 3, 2013
    New York
    Thank you very much, KAP. I'm from the United States. New York specifically.

KAPIJXM repped this.
  15. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Well, if you can make nice avatar pictures, I guess you just found something you can "bring to the table" that some members here could be very interested to... :rolleyes:

16. KAPIJXM

KAPIJXM Member+

Nov 18, 2011
    Illa de Arousa,Spain
    Club:
    Celta de Vigo
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Well, a Kaihori's avatar like that would be awesome :D

17. TabascoT

TabascoT Member

Dec 1, 2011
    San Francisco, California
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    JFA won 2-0. Thanks so much for the link!!

unepomme repped this.
  18. blesstherebel

blesstherebel Member+

Jan 3, 2013
    New York
    I guess you have a point. I suppose if anyone Is interested, I'd be more than happy to try.

I'll get right on it, KAP.

KAPIJXM repped this.
  19. TabascoT

TabascoT Member

Dec 1, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Some fun captures from today's JFA match stream.:)
    JFA 1s.jpg
    JFA 2s.jpg

JFA 3s.jpg

unepomme, KAPIJXM and blissett repped this.
  20. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Is the #17 Hikaru Kitagawa? Did she score?
    Who are the other players? (I don't know JFA Academy enough to name all of the players :p).

21. TabascoT

TabascoT Member

Dec 1, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes Kitagawa scored the first goal. #20 scored the second goal. Need some help with the name though as I do not trust the US announcers.

22. TabascoT

TabascoT Member

Dec 1, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The keeper was Chika Hirao from the U-17NT.

23. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Usually #20 is Morita Umi, #18 is Tachibana Yo, and #21 is Hannah Stambaugh.

I have to rush off on the early train for these fine young ladies:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The juniors start today too, don't miss it.

I have no Internet for some time, so I won't know who's won until it's over.

unepomme and TabascoT repped this.
  24. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    So why don't we guess Nadeshiko challenge members of the next month's training camp?

My really unreliable imaginable list:
    GK: Takenaka, Ikeda, Amano
    DF: Osafune, Kado, Hosokawa,Okuda, Hamada, Kobayashi Misaki, Miyasako
    MF: Kishikawa, Tanayo, Hara, Kiryu, Azami, Nakajima, Fujita, Kawamura, Ikadai,Shibata
    FW: Nakade, Matsuoka, Kyokawa, Yamazaki, Nishikawa, Kira, Fukazawa

Too many, but too short for CB.
    I'm not sure of some members' true figures.

25. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Me, too.:cry: