Official 2013 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japan' started by And G, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008
    hirohiro, by coincidence YT recommended to me one of these amateur but very-well positioned videos - THIS, THIS and THIS show how Asano single-handedly shredded INAC in the Cup Final.

Separately, on YT the Giraffe has 'spotted' this WWC u-20 VIDEO posted by FIFA.

joelps, blissett, unepomme and 1 other person repped this.
  2. zaku_II

zaku_II Member+

Jan 29, 2012
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Please try again later, the file is still available. I forgot my account expired this week, and I've renew it.

If tomorrow you still can't download it please tell me and I'll look for another server to upload the file.

3. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Ok, I got it to download and can watch it ok, many thanks again!

4. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Sato Kaede has moved from Fukuoka J. Anclas to Takatsuki.

Anclas and the other two Kyushu teams aren't looking good at all.

blissett and unepomme repped this.
  5. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Very nice videos.

By the way I guess that was the match where Ryoko Takara gambled her permanence in INAC... :rolleyes:

6. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008
    And really, all 4 of them are "cute" as we say on this forum, in their suits, as the video shows. Now, can they make up for Iga's loss of Miyamoto?

Also from YT, here's a bonus video recommended from that cup final. That fan was at the right end of the field!

unepomme and blissett repped this.
  7. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I so love Homare Sawa... :inlove:

8. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Sorry, I can't remember who to thank directly, but thank's anyway for the Web links to the archived footage of the High School tournament :thumbsup:.

I'm lost on names right now, but enjoyed seeing Tokiwagi playing against a team of tiny tiki taka machines in all pink (name?), lol.

The end score was a back and forth 3-2 to Tokiwagi, but what was really interesting was seeing the disparity of athleticism which now exists between a high profile (almost U.S. like in their hard running style) team like Tokiwagi, and all the other various elite rivals within that age group that struggled to live with them over a 90 min match.

9. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    I'm not sure of which team you mean.
    All pink team seems to be Fujieda Junshin, but the end score was 0-0 going to PK shoot out in the heavy rain.

10. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Maybe I've found it.
    Daisyo Gakuen 3-2 Seiwa Gakuen?

11. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    I think mumf wants you to see Nagasato's ball keeping play.

12. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    They went to pray for victory a few days ago, I'm not sure if that means they're confident or not.

[​IMG]

KAPIJXM and blissett repped this.
  13. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Looking at these promotable teams, with the squads they have right this minute only Sayama and Setagaya look even remotely likely to finish high enough.

AS Elfen Sayama: have a good chance at getting back up, especially with the veterans coming in
    Bunnys Kyoto: no
    Ehime: still not quite good enough to make it up
    Fukuoka J. Anclas: need to get some players in pretty quickly
    Je Vrille Kagoshima: have five players. New team selection was on Sunday, so let's wait for their announcement
    Parceiro Nagano: they'll be better this year under Honda, but surely not contenders yet
    Sfida Setagaya: have made good signings, definitely challengers
    Shimizudaihachi: I can't see them being anywhere near good enough
    Shizuoka: still won't be good enough to challenge

Of course they'll have to overcome these...
    the JFA Academy: will be far too good for most of those sides
    Tokiwagi Gakuen: likewise
    Nittaidai: the days when they had to withdraw from the league because they weren't good enough are long gone (1999), they'll be a top team again this year
    Cerezo Osaka: will at least make life difficult for other teams
    Hoyo Sukarabu FC: fighting for survival
    JSCL: can hopefully get better players in, selection is on Friday
    Nojima Stella: want promotion in 2014, and are good enough to be a higher-ranked team in 2013

We still don't know the two groupings though, or how promotion will work. It's all very mysterious.

blissett and unepomme repped this.
  14. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Kyokawa Mai went back home to Ibaraki for a visit, and everyone gave her a big hand.

[​IMG]

blissett, unepomme and TabascoT repped this.
  15. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Story on the JFA website about a Tsukuba graduate school student/player who took a break from studying there to learn English in London and is now a referee in the English leagues. There's more on her in English here on the AFC website, from 2010.

Virany, Micol, blissett and 2 others repped this.
  16. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Takasu Masatoshi, former manager and coach at INAC Kobe, has now taken over at Mashiki Renaissance Kumamoto as they look for promotion back to the Challenge League.

17. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Sanyo Shinbun says that Fushiki is going to play in a defensive role in Belle.

18. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008
    Actually that's what hit me too about Toki - their football looked so anti-Nadeshiko. I never bothered to look at the final though, so maybe I should be corrected.
    Yes, but really I posted that video because of the great Sawa header and the goalmouth scramble so close to these fans.
    Just as mumf predicted (you guys probably are thinking that I get email from Miyama every day now....lol). Belle's other junior DF Nagamachi - a future star in my opinion - was crocked near the end of the year, and her loss was felt when Belle's challenge for 2nd place faded. The combination of her and Fushiki would rival Beleza's DF kids Doko and Shimizu in terms of age - all candidates (and rivals!) for the 2014 u-20WWC. Perhaps both DF lines are as young as Urawa's!

19. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    I don't know if it's their excuse, but according to Urawa's management, aside from Yanagita, who has struggled with her injury, each player had each reason to retire.
    Although they tried to persuade Yano, her will was strong.
    Niwata and Tsuchihashi said they had trouble with making both as a player and a worker compatible.
    About Arakawa and Yamago, they say there is no clear rule about moving clubs now in Nadeshiko League that is the question.
    It would mean that they looked for a team in which they could play more.

blissett repped this.
  20. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Kawamura Yuri has moved to JEF United. Local Niigata girl with the side for 11 years, and having started with the team as a young girl when they were only a prefectural side, has now played 150 league games. Also graduated from NUHW.

She says she was very worried and consulted many people about what to do, but decided to move in the end.

21. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    unepomme, blissett and Virany repped this.
  22. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    JEF United are on some kind of spree. They've also acquired Haruyama Saori from Ehime FC. Have they been browsing the university websites?

haruyama.jpg kawamura.jpg

unepomme and Virany repped this.
  23. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--