Official 2013 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japan' started by And G, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Yes, it was the one thing we all knew would happen. Anclas may be looking for a goalkeeper themselves, as Sawada Norimi and Kiyohara Marie have moved to Iga.

Nojima have also hired the Kumamoto manager Fukuda Aya to be their U-12 and U-15 coach. I expect they liked what they saw down in Shizuoka during the Challenge League playoffs.

blissett repped this.
  2. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008
    I dont remember which year it was, but Yuki scored in the PK shoot-out when Potsdam won the CL (after a 0-0 draw I think). You have definitely seen the photos of her holding up the cutlery.
    Those words look like she copies them from a song, maybe testing her English? Anyway, we know that Yuki has always been slightly bewildering - I think she is an affected genius. By the way, was celebrating coming-of-age somewhere the purpose of that video?!
    I wonder if the big girl will be the 'Sakaguchi' of Belle? A role that is their #1 need.

KAPIJXM repped this.
  3. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Yes, that was the purpose of the video, it's a greeting to the Shizuoka 20-year-olds. It took her two hours to make it.

4. And G

And G Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Club:
    Okayama Yunogo Belle
    Nakano is an excellent central midfielder; the problem is that she currently plays on the wings because of a lack of wingers. Belle used to have another excellent midfielder in Matsuda and a technical winger in Tabata, but they chose to let both of them go.

In my opinion, 4-4-2 just isn't the best formation for this team; and in fact I find that 4-4-2 is very much overused in Nadeshiko League. I think the only team apart from INAC that didn't play a flat 4-4-2 for the large majority of their games were Urawa who switched to 4-3-3 on multiple occasions; mostly out of necessity I presume. Or did Takatsuki play some 4-2-3-1 variant? I'm not sure.

Back in the old days, Belle used to play all sorts of formations, like 4-2-3-1, 4-3-1-2, 4-2-2-2, and even 3-4-1-2, before settling on boring ol' 4-4-2. Of course, back then they had versatile players like Kitaoka, Akai, and Nakada. The new Belle is just too rigid for my taste.

Maybe he hasn't, after all it happened in 2010. Not all of us were around then. ;)

[​IMG]

Here's one for a wallpaper:

[​IMG]

And the probably most famous one:

[​IMG]

KAPIJXM, blissett and unepomme repped this.
  5. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    The book reviewing the second half of the season has yet to appear, and it looks like it never will, probably due to poor sales of the first one. So I don't have all of the starting formations used until the end of the season, but here are a few. I can't really do many more as it'll destroy my nice book.

Takatsuki - Beleza
    takatsuki beleza.jpg

Beleza - Niigata
    beleza niigata.jpg

Belle - JEF United
    belle jef.jpg

Niigata - Takatsuki
    niigata takatsuki.jpg

unepomme and blissett repped this.
  6. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Two of the junior Iga players also made the senior team, Sakumoto Fumika and Ohashi Mio.

[​IMG]

KAPIJXM repped this.
  7. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nagano are getting ready for action. Honda Midori told the players in no uncertain terms about the high level she expects from them. Following a tense meeting, they were relieved to get outside in the snow.
    [​IMG]

In order to harden them up, they're being sent to a snowball fight next weekend (they take this stuff seriously)
    [​IMG]

I don't think ten points and a playoff escape is going to be satisfactory this year.
    [​IMG]

KAPIJXM and unepomme repped this.
  8. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Yes, I am one of those who weren't there at the time, but I was aware of Yuki's 2010 win, as I wrote above, answering to KAPIJXM... :p

By the way, the Women's Chapions League trophy is elegantly designed, in my opinion. Feels "womenly", more streamlined and delicate than the old men's trophy.

KAPIJXM repped this.
  9. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Lol, Japanese are as incredible as ever! :ROFLMAO: I took snowball fights very seriously too, back then when I was... 12? :rolleyes:

10. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Looks good to me, I'll be there.

blissett repped this.
  11. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Takara Ryoko has moved from INAC Kobe to Vegalta Sendai.

Moukoko and unepomme repped this.
  12. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Considering how many defensive blunders "Genius" (that's how Becky was calling her :giggle:) made this season in INAC, I am not sure Vegalta made a great deal. Anyway, if Vegalta keeps Sakai and Osafune, they shouldn't have many defensive problems. Heck, they could even put Sameshima back in her left-back position, if needed! :eek:

On the other hand, the fact that Kinga is injured for at least 6 months, and that Takara was one of the few pure DFs that remained in the squad, definitely means that: 1) INAC has to try to keep Becky at all costs; 2) INAC has to sign another good DF, as the president promised in the INAC-TV interview.
    Yano? :sneaky:

Moukoko repped this.
  13. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  14. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    You know, I just realised earlier that my friend Eri who's head coach of FC Takahashi played with Yamamoto Emi for Tasaki Perule back in the day.

15. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Really? Ask about some cool stories about Emi, then. :giggle:

In which year Tasaki Perule disbanded? o_O

16. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    2008, by which stage Eri had moved to Ohara Gakuen.

17. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    INAC's details for this year.

■監督 石原 孝尚 (前アイナック神戸レオネッサ ヘッドコーチ)
    ■ヘッドコーチ 森 亮太 (マレオ・サッカースクールU-12 監督)
    ■GKコーチ 千葉 広樹 (吉備国際大学 男子サッカー部 GKコーチ)
    背番号1 海堀 あゆみ    背番号2 近賀 ゆかり
    背番号3 ベッキー       背番号4 田中 明日菜
    背番号5 甲斐 潤子      背番号6 南山 千明
    背番号7 中島 依美      背番号8 澤 穂希
    背番号9 川澄 奈穂美     背番号10 チ ソヨン
    背番号11 髙瀬 愛実     背番号13 仲田 歩夢
    背番号14 京川 舞      背番号16 清水 あかね
    背番号17 ゴーベル ヤネズ  背番号18 武仲 麗依
    背番号19 道上 彩花     背番号20 田中 陽子
    背番号21 渡辺 彩香 / 新  背番号22 山田 真帆 / 新
    背番号23 平野 里菜 / 新   背番号24 今井 晴香 / 新

Moukoko and unepomme repped this.
  18. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    So to save any hassle with Google Translate, it's these seventeen:
    Kaihori Ayumi
    Kinga Yukari
    Tanaka Asuna
    Kai Junko
    Minamiyama Chiaki
    Ji So-Yun
    Sawa Homare
    Kawasumi Nahomi
    Takase Megumi
    Nakada Ayu
    Kyokawa Mai
    Shimizu Akane
    Takenaka Rei
    Nakajima Emi
    Tanaka Yoko
    Beverly Goebel-Yanez
    Rebecca Moros

plus the five new players.

Two coaches who came from Kibi Koku Men's. You can have them, but hands off our Sugawara Misa!

blissett repped this.
  19. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    I remember Watanabe once tried the left side FB against Inac in order to deal with Kawasumi's speed, but I didn't think it was effective.
    Nakada Ayu and Hirano Rina can do, but of course you couldn't rely on them.

20. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Wow, so both Becky and Bev are confirmed for next season? :eek:
    I was scouting their blogs in these days, to see if there were any announcement by their part, about their future, but there weren't new entries in 2013, so I was just wondering what was going to happen...
    If Goebel-Yanez is really going to stay, I am wondering (it seems to me that mumf or And G already did) about the "Yanez" part of the equation: what Beverly's husband is going to do for another year in Japan? :giggle:

Is this the "final" squad, or they can still sign some other new player?
    the 5 new players, if I am not wrong, are the two Ayakas (Michigami and Watanabe :giggle:) and the three young girls from Fujieda Junshin.
    Also, it looks like the only players who went away are Ohno and Takara (well, technically in 2012 year's roster there were initially also young Chinami Yao and Aki Iguchi, but I suppose they were probably dropped from senior squad, when the two Americans were signed? o_O). Anyway it looks like Kaihori is going to remain (as much as Kinga, who was said to have overseas project, if she hadn't been struck by the injury).

Yes, the only thing worrying me about INAC is the lack of a DF that is as much reliable as Kinga uses to be. I guess Watanabe can be at best an out-of-position MF. Although I hope Ayu Nakada can grow, we've seen her limits last season.
    It's a good thing that Becky stays, but I've got the feeling that INAC still misses an important piece. And Moukoko said that, in the INAC-TV interview, INAC's president had put it quite clear that the club was looking to sign another DF. o_O

What about the three Fujieda young girls? It's obvious that they're too young to be really realiable as starters, but what can be said about them? Unepomme says that Rina Hirano can play as LB. I ask an_turtar, who it's the expert about high school and university women's football here: can any of the Fujieda girls actually make up for current INAC's lack of a DF? o_O

21. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Does your source say anything about the appointed captain for this season? o_O

Rumours here indicated Junko Kai, as seen in some matches of last season after Ohno had been subbed...

22. an_turtar

an_turtar Member+

Apr 24, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    No mention of who's captain, not yet. None of those Fujieda girls played in defence, I don't know how INAC will organise it. They can of course get more players in, though that's their registered list.

They do of course have an U-18 team.

23. Moukoko

Moukoko Member

Oct 10, 2003
    Kyoto, Japan
    So INAC president was talking about Hirano? It's a bit disappointment..

or he meant someone else #15?

blissett repped this.
  24. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Lol, bravo Moukoko! ;)
    I hadn't noticed that number was missing...

25. Moukoko

Moukoko Member

Oct 10, 2003
    Kyoto, Japan
    Let's see what happens (or nothing happens) .:cool: