Official 2013 J1 Thread

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by Whispered11, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    I know transfermark, man...

2. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Then you wait until tomorrow and see by yourself.

nipponbasse83 repped this.
  3. alexcase

alexcase New Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    your preview for tomorrow? :)
    for me Urawa'll win! ;)

4. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Some souls are shaking in Nagoya about Maeda's curse.
    And what a match in Hiroshima!

5. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I think Sanfrecce has to edge this or at least draw it. For the sake of Sanfrecce fans. Urawa is taking from Sanfrecce since the dawn of time.

Kashiwagi, Makino, the coach and this year Moriwaki. There is rivalry there should be a rivalry!

Kashima needs to destroy Sagan

Cerezo needs to overcame the made a new Albirex offensive and defensive line ups

Jubilo needs to sweep away Nagoya

I am afraid Shimizu will encounter loads of problems against Omiya because of their garrage sale in attack.

Vegalta to beat Ventforet

Oita and FC Tokyo should be interesting one, but I tip Tokyo to overcame them

Yokohama should overcame Bellamare

6. Pjdawa

Pjdawa Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    so Tatsuya Tanaka starting with Bruno Lopes in Albirex attack ...

7. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Let's start!

8. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Watching Sanfrecce vs Redo on TV & Cerezo vs Albirex on my PC, and so far the play isn't entertaining.
    Do you have any suggestion for a match to watch in the 2nd half?

9. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Osako with a first goal of the season.

OneiroPhobia repped this.
  10. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
  11. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Congratulations :)

Kashiwagiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

12. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Albirex has done good job in the 1st half (away against Cerezo), and I think they'll match my expectation of a mid-table finish.
    Going to change the channel and watch either Sagan vs Antlers or Grampus vs Jubilo.
    By the way Nagoya is fielding a 22 years old university-graduate debutant called Yusuke Muta at CB instead of Masukawa, seems interesting;)

13. Pjdawa

Pjdawa Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    Albirex played better but is lacking a cutting edge (big surprise...:cautious:)
    One good thing is that their new brazilian midfielder Leo Silva isn't rolling over the field but it's actually dominating the midfield (with Naruoka).
    For Cerezo,good Minamino,Kakitani not brilliant,and no one knows what Yamaguchi Hotaru is supposed to do on the field,nor where he's supposed to do it...

14. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Genki's theatre in Hiroshima!!! He and Kashiwagi are having a nice game.

+ Nishikawa's fackup

What happened to Tulio?

15. Pjdawa

Pjdawa Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    curious (or not) how every time i switch to take a look on Kanagawa Derby they're showing the crowd in te stands while on Shunsuke is calmly going to take a FK or a CK...

16. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Oh, the first shot from Sanfrecce ended with Koji Morisaki's beautiful FK...

17. OneiroPhobia

OneiroPhobia Member

Feb 10, 2010
    hello

[​IMG]

Saku² repped this.
  18. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I really wonder Why Ogihara isn't starting? He had a good combination with Yamaguchi in DM last year both in Cerezo and the U-23 NT.

19. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Oh no, Yokohama is down 1-2 at home against Shonan!! Shock of the day!!

ChaDuRi671 repped this.
  20. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    what's up bro
    if you have some of Nakamura skill at the end of the match, I'm also taking

21. Pjdawa

Pjdawa Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    fantastic second half in Yokohama

22. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    Hopefully it wont take half a season this time for people to wake up and realise that Kofu isnt a one-man team. Or rather - they are a one-man team but it doesnt matter who that one-man is. Anyone who can hit the net will do. Bare left - big deal, now we feed Mike. Mike left - no problem now we pass to Davi. Davi left - OK, now its Hugo's turn to be the recipient of 5-6 golden opportunities each game.

The only sad part was that Hugo whiffed on two easy chances in the first half and cost Kofu a win. Hopefully he will get more efficient as the year goes on. Nevertheless it wasnt hard to see which was the better team.

23. Pjdawa

Pjdawa Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    Matsu how do you rate the rookies Kaneko an Kawamoto?

24. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    ok guys share your views on the matches

I watched Cerezo vs Albirex and partially was keeping an eye on Urawa Sanfrecce one.

Cerezo were absolutely catastrophic throughout the game.

First they fielded Edno up front which to me was a surprise and I was a bit surprised to see Minamino playing in the AML role as well.
    Edno was hands down the worst player on the field. The guy didn't do a thing right and didn't manage to got free of his Albirex markers for one second. It looked to me as he came to jog in a J1 match, but probably he is just that much of a lump...

The entire Midfield of Cerezo
    Well which isnt that much really with Simplicio and Yamaguchi was outclassed by the Albirex players. The shining star for me for Albirex today was the new Brazilian Leo Silva. He would often take the ball and would act gracefully when in possession. Great DMC from the first impression.
    On the other hand. Simplicio is just not fit enough, although he was probably doing the least of the midfield mistakes throughout the game.
    The game itself was similar to Urawa vs Sanfrecce in a sense that none of the teams would really do well to keep possession and was filled with sloppy passes.
    But the main difference being that Cerezo was really playing kick the ball up front style together with screw up every second pass style and take nothing away from Albirex. It looks to me that these guys will once again present the Japanese equivalent of a grand China Wall. They looked really good defending as a team and it didnt even show that their entire central defense was made anew.
    On the other hand, what we have seen from Cerezo's defense was nothing short of a horror movie with some glimpses of hope from Moniwa, the rest of them
    - Maruhashi...
    - Fujimoto Kota
    - And Sakemoto

My words cant even describe the 2 idiotic passes they made towards their goalkeeper. And how Sakemoto was made look like a little school boy by left back of Albirex Kim Jinsu (who btw had a great game)
    Or how Kota would hand out balls like Santa his Christmas presents. I mean what the hell. Where is Araiba from Kashima, they bought in preseason. Dont tell me he cant play 10 times better than that piece of poo I saw.
    There is naturally one member of the midfield invisible and not mention in this report. Search him out, I sure did throughout the entire match until he was finally replaced by Ogihara.
    The half mark came, Yamaguchi was replaced with... Branquinho... this guy...
    He did get 2 or 3 chances.
    1 or 2 were long distance shots which my grandma could shoot with better strength and accuracy and he was also given a golden opportunity from which he managed to hit a post after stealing the shot on goal from someone (not sure if it was not Sakemoto)
    After the introduction of Branquinho the term Cerezo's midfield was basically none existent and it was more or less a one man band with Simplicio looking like a pro since well, he was the only guy who actually did anything in the midfield area. Albirex by that point was owning the field and course of game, creating nice opportunities and Bruno Lopes really needs to asks himself is that the way to finish off the chances
    Unfortunate of a man was also Tatsuya Tanaka, the new addition. The guy was having a field day and god only knows why would Yanagishita pull him off after an hour of quite good play.
    Atom Tanaka as well was looking really good, as was Mikado on the right, but hey, any team down to JFL would look great against this Cerezo today.
    I would almost write that the keeper Kim was the local hero of the day, he made quite some vital interceptons and saves and only one time was he truly beaten when Sho Naruoka hit the crossbar with his head.
    Nah the award hero of the day would go to none other than mr. beast, the new superstar of Cerezo Yoichiro Kakitani. Takahiro Ogihara, the guy who was left rotting on the bench even when this kind of crap of midfield is here, came saw and passed the ball behind the defense from the center of the field. The goalkeeper Kurokawa ran off his line to intercept but it was too late. Kakitani easily enough lobbed the goalkeeper and it was like a de ja vu feeling...of well who else is going to save Cerezo from such a hole and terrible display.
    I would also like to mention that Minamino did look good up front and was sparkly and all, but perhaps the kid is better to gain some physical strength and experience and should come in from the bench and they should have fielded the Kawasaki boy they obtained in this preseason.
    And Edno can only clean the boots of Kenyu Sughimoto who in his 30 minutes did 10 times as much as Brazilian in his one hour of play... no I am lying... Brazilian did nothing so that would mean Kenyu did nothing as well 10x0 = 0...when in fact he at least was holding up the ball and creating nice one twos with Kakitani and Minamino...

3 points undeservingly to Cerezo in the end, but. Albirex for a team who was half build from scratch in sense of central defense and some new attacking options, this stuff looked pretty damn impressive, while Cerezo on the other hand...

Dont want to see Edno in play unless the game is already won. The sideback problem...you bought solutions, so bring them into the play...

nipponbasse83 repped this.
  25. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    haha, love ur rant=)