Official 2013-2014 J. League Transfers and Rumors thread

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by -Kodemari, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Good to see Senoh back! Always liked him!

2. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    thanks for the update Kodemari. Appreciate it as always

-Kodemari repped this.
  3. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Sad to see Kaio leave Yokohama FC for Al Wasl in UAE. Ever since he played for Cerezo he's been a favorite of mine, and he was probably the striker that worked the best together with Inui and Kagawa back in those days. Injuries ruined large parts of his stay at Yokohama however, but its still a significant loss for them imho. Guess Kazu will see even more playing-time now!

4. -Kodemari

-Kodemari Member

Jan 15, 2012
    Trento, Italy
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Urawa city declares mourning day for the departure of the best striker to ever have played at SaiSuta, the one and only Ranko Despotovic

Blue-San and nipponbasse83 repped this.
  5. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  6. Pjdawa

Pjdawa Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    Tadanari Lee leaving FCT tomorrow as his loan period expires,it's now official.

7. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    :( how fast time has passed. maybe his loan will be extended. but i dont think.

8. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  9. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

New Osako?

10. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
  11. Pjdawa

Pjdawa Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    Adi's goal record in Romania looks very interesting.
    Let's see...
    And Usami will come back in place of Ienaga.

12. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    I'd rather ask myself what's the reason why he had so little playing time there considering this record.

13. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Perhaps injuries? He started several games in the EL atleast, but Soccerway have him with only 11 starts and 14 times on the bench. Main reason might be that Steaua usually plays 4-3-3, and with Rusescu in the squad ( who just moved to Sevilla for 2,5 mill Euro and scored 21 goals in 25 starts last season) Adi was mostly the 2nd choice in the central FW role. Except when they played 4-4-2 like against Molde at home in EL, when both started.

Majster2 repped this.
  14. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    you can't expect to get a platinum player to battle in J2 anyway, he's kind of a stop gap because Leandro left.

15. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania

No, Rocha wasn't injured...and in El he scored this goals againt very poor teams like Ekranas from Lithuania and Spartak Trnava from Slovenia...Rocha wasn't even the second option...maybe 3 or 4....at the training he was weak and because of that he put some kg on him..you wiil see how full it is :d

http://www.gsp.ro/fotbal/liga-1/cum...-nu-e-gras-avea-haine-multe-pe-el-383299.html

Use Google translate.

And steaua rarely played 4-3-3 in this season...4-2-3-1 was the basic formation...with Rusescu(another overrated player....a penalty top-scorer) CF, because the others strikers(inclunding Rocha) were weak.

nipponbasse83 repped this.
  16. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Thanks.

I saw most of Steaua's games in the group-stage actually, but the only one who made an impression was Tanase=) I just figured 4-3-3 was their main formation since Soccerway had it, but I guess either way they only played with one CF, yeah.

Seems he had a better goalscoring-rate than the other strikers though! And when u mention it, he looked kinda fat in a recent pic I saw :thumbsdown:

17. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    He had, but he scored only(except a goal vs Astra, the Seto's team :D) against small teams like Piatra Neamt, CSMS Iasi, Chiajna, Viitorul Constanta, teams from the bottom half.

Anyway, was known since the winter that will he leave the team in this summer...that's why neither has been used.

Big wasted oportunity by Rocha(09:05)...but the goalie had a good save...anyway he scored slightly later....do not let influenced by the scor(2-5 for Viitorul) that was a fixed match...steaua helps Viitorul to escape from relegation zone...good relationships between the owner of steaua and of viitorul...the owner of viitorul is the big romanian football, Gheorge Hagi...an excellent player, but his character is miserable.

18. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Sadly Romania is not the only country where these things happen. Even big leagues like Spain ( check the results from the last round in Segunda or look at Getafe and Rayo Vallecano in Primera) and Italy ( how could Palermo suddenly beat Inter, Sampdoria and Roma at the end of the season? Luckily they still got relegated, but something was very odd about all those 3 games). It's naive to think it doesnt happen elsewhere as well, even in more respectable leagues like Premier League or for that matter J.League. And by match-fixing in this sense, I'm not only referring to corrupt players/referees. It can just as well be a powerful chairman telling his coach/players to take it easy since they are playing against the team whose chairman is a "friend", like Radu points out with Hagi.

19. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    In this moment, the owner of steaua is in prison due to a case of corruption in football. 3 years should spend in the prison... he tried to provide a suitcase with money (1.7 milions euros) to the players of Universitatea Cluj to defeat CFR Cluj..., the team they were fighting for the title...but was caught the authorities and never got to give that money. UEFA was noticed and may exclude steaua from UCL play-offs in this season, a decision will be taken at 24 of June.

In this season this event has occurred.

http://int.soccerway.com/national/romania/liga-i/2007-2008/regular-season/r5154/

20. Mr Mug

Mr Mug Member

Nov 21, 2007
    I guess this will sound strange - and it is - but I've heard the German third division club Preußen are interested in signing Shonan Bellmare's Daisuke Kikuchi. What can you tell me about this player? I'd appreciate any information as I have a friend who supports Preußen and she was curious to know about what Kikuchi could potentially bring to the team.

21. Pjdawa

Pjdawa Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    Good dribbling,tecnique,creativity...last year in Shonan he was one of the vital players in their promotion run,while this year in the top category he suffered a little,but still he's a regular fixture and a reliable player. He's a lively offensive midfielder,right footed (i think actually started as a right winger,but with Shonan played his best as trequartista) with potential and good prospects since he's just 22. Sincerely,he has the potential to be a crack signing for 3.Liga...but,with all due respect to Preußen Munster,I hope he choose to stay in J1.

Mr Mug repped this.
  22. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He is good enough for 3rd league in Germany I as well wish he will stay.

23. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Whispered11 repped this.
  24. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Don't really get this partnership (they want their players to get experience abroad or something?)

25. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    There's a bit of background that I thought was a given but maybe not everybody saw it: Sabadell was bought by a japanese group, who now owns 51% of the company. This is basically the real reason as to why you see such a partnership.

http://www.cesabadell.cat/noticies2.asp?id=3685
    In regards to your question, Sabadell's site says:
    "FC Tokyo and Sabadell have reached an agreement that will help both teams developing.
    Among the first things of the agreement, Sotan Tanabe (bla bla player description) will join CE Sabadell.
    FC Tokyo will also play a friendly match on the 23th of july.

Among other things (taken from Tokyo's site and Sabadell's):
    - 1) developing human resources. Which yes, it's basically sending (young) Tokyo players abroad to develop in a challening environment. But also interaction between the two teams' staff, coaches, etc.
    - 2) international exchange: basically it says about "cultural exchange". Something generic.
    - 3) to acquire informations about the spanish players network. So, scouting.
    - 4) Consulence about technical stuff, and academies.
    - 5) Commercial agreements. Sponsorships, advertising, etc

Basically, it's a great deal, trust me. There are other teams in Europe that are doing the same, like Udinese's boss who also owns Granada and Watford... they exchange players all the time and now have amazing scouting resources. In this case though I'm not sure what exactly are the connections between Sabadell's group and FC Tokyo, or were they came from.