Official 2012 J2 Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Although I do agree that its a level down theres still far worser logoes and Emblems. Tochigi, Ehime, Gifu emblems? Kumamoto, Tosu logos?

At least they kept the Emblem, the feel of the name is still kept and colours are still the same, its not like Vissels complete overhaul.

2. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Its still like peeing in the pants, at first its varm the later it gets much colder and smells.

3. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    If dramatizing is your thing, I won't stop you. My guess is that they will still be running when Kazu is gone.

4. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Oh Yes definately, I am just dissappointed. It reminds me its like selling Tennis in Denmark, that doesnt happen with inviting some young promising players, no by inviting John Mc.enroe and Boris Becker to a tournament and its not that Japanese not to scrap the old and create something new hyped up as the new thing (in this case a new Kazu)

5. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Fujita is the new Henry (not in terms of skill unfortunately)

6. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    handball?

i am watching that other game.

Pitch is awful Oita is playing better on it and Morishima decided he will have a day if his own

1. goal is great free kick and stuff

2. goal is like wtf...

I feel bad for Nakamura and Komai

Also both teams in general are playing really bad football some of it is due to a pitch but some of it is just really dreadful passing

7. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    decided Oita vs JEF

man didn't expect Kyoto to get crushed, feel kind of bad for Lupin III

8. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I woke up at 8 a.m. (italian time) and.. wow! Reading the results, i feel like it was a joke.
    I still don't understand how the most interesting team in J2 (Kyoto) and the one that had the best form (YFC) got crushed by Oita and JEF.

I think everything is set for a big final between Trinita and Chiba. Go Oita, clearly.

9. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    good games both. Yokohama weren't as bad as the result suggested, but JEF were madly effective and exploited the holes in Yokohama's defence easily. Oita's first 2 goals both came out of nothing, but after the red card the could have scored 6 more.

Great game for Morishima, and his tally this season is now 18 goals which is impressive.

10. KATO

KATO Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Manchester
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    It's great to see Morishima enjoying his football again, he's still only 25 so hopefully he can make his mark in J1.

11. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He needs to ge more fit though, He is a bit chubby

12. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    More than the red card, it's the third goal which hurt. After that they were mentally gone. Shame it happened on Someya because he's been really good this year, he has some potential.
    Now that they've lost I can imagine J1 clubs are going to eat on their corspe, why wouldn't they.

13. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Yes What was that match XD 4-0!!!!!!!! How on earth could they lose 4-0 on a promotion play-off game at home?

Reading on the boards, several fans wanting the head of the manager.

14. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Not just crushed but crushed by 4-0 and I mean both teams.

15. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Morishima is interesting. I've spotted him since last year and he's doing a good job so far.

16. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    And Miyayoshi as well, hopefully they'll have some clubs in J1 to pick them this winter.

Whispered11 repped this.
  17. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Hmm, is it Oki's fault? I know he's regarded pretty high on this board and other places too for his job with Kofu and I'm not sure if he's to blame for that they didnt got promoted.

Kyoto were imo a bit too hyped ahead of this season, and although a certain contender for promotion not the biggest favorite, which most pundits had them as ( atleast on that pre-season show). Lots of young players that have been inconsistent in their performances is probably the biggest reason as well as a lack of a real goalscorer in their team ( Miyayoshi and Hara had some nice periods, but Kubo, who everyone thought would bring it up to the next step, had an overall bad season). Nakamura of course did his part to the fullest, but it wasnt enough in the end.

With that being said, Kyoto were just 1 game from being directly promoted, so they still had a very good season. If they only can keep all their players for next season as well, they will come back even stronger I think.

18. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    I wouldn't go as far as sacking him but he carries some of the blame. He's clearly been tactically beaten by Tasaka, who never changed his approach during the season. They played 3-5-2 all year long and the players were really comfortable on the pitch, the defense didn't allow a lot of chances and offered a good basis to go forward.
    Oki started the season with a back 4, then switched to a back 3, came back to 4, going back and forth. He's tried with one strikers, two, and finished the season with 0 (Komai isn't a center forward). Nagasawa, Kubo, Miyayoshi, Hara, Sanou, that's 5 J2 strikers and none of them were on the pitch. That's a failure.

Pjdawa repped this.
  19. kayama

kayama New Member

Feb 7, 2010
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  20. mv_nelson

mv_nelson Member

Jun 22, 2008
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    JEF dominated and whilst their first two goals came from long balls, they played FC off the park for the entire match.

21. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    JEF were indeed the better team, but the home-team had their fair share of chances as well. A bit more luck in front of the goal ( Tahara alone should have had 3 goals) would have made this a much more interesting affair. The timing of the goals killed the game for YFC though, and what on earth did the coach think when he didn't choose to start with Kaio, their by far best FW?

22. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    who exactly was beaten in this video?

23. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Does anyone know how Han Kook-Young (Shonan Bellmare) has played so far? He is linked to a move to FC Ausburg in the Bundesliga. (With the help of his friend Koo Ja-Cheol)

24. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    He had a very good 2011-season, and were one of their top 3 performers according to Soccer Digest Magazine. Haven't really noticed him that much this season, but he's not really the type of player you see that much anyway , as a lot of his work is "invisible" ( a bit like United's Fletcher). He's been a regular though, apart from the 2-3 months he was injured so he's had a good season this year as well it seems.

Augsburg seems a pretty steep step up though, even though they are the worst team by far in Bundesliga 1, but maybe they consider him as a future prospect and not someone who will go straight into their starting lineup?

ChaDuRi671 repped this.
  25. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    He has the same agent as Koo I guess. The best defensive midfielder of Bellmare was Nagaki this year but Han was very good and it's not very surprised he's linked to a move though I think he'll stay at least one season to play in J1.

ChaDuRi671 repped this.