Official 2012 J2 Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Pjdawa

Pjdawa Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    For what they have done all-season i can only say that Shonan deserved their promotion.
    And next season in J1 they could do a good season too,if they don't dismantle the squad and maybe adding a consistent striker.
    Quirino turned out to be a crucial player...a proof of how a player could transform with the help of a good manager and a well-organized team.

Play-offs:
    Kyoto-Oita
    YFC-Chiba
    Not such a bad news for Oita...right now YFC are at their top,while Sanga will be depressed...

I'm happy for Gifu,kinda sad for Machida. I still think that Zelvia roster wasn't that bad if compared to Gainare or Gifu...but Ardiles went all the way straight.

magic journey repped this.
  2. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Can i say - after this season is done - that i'm really disappointed about Avispa's work?
    They also managed to lose to Gainare.. i didn't think it was possible.

3. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Plus, Yokohama has a really good shot at this.

4. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Kyoto messed up XD I am not content. But seeing from helicopter level Bellmare is interesting, there top players are coming directly from University Leagues, take their libero cant remember their name, 1st. year pro from university league, doing a hell-of-a-good job high on pitch. Bellmare has been through so many disasters, while Kyoto is a economically stable club so I also fancy bellmare the promotion.

5. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    So Shonan it is.

Now Kyoto's moral will be tested in the playoffs.

What a battle will this be.

6. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    So, Kawamata will play in J1 next year I guess? Anyone knows about any rumors\offers on him?

7. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    oh and, promotion playoffs are stupid. They don't mean anything, apart from more tickets, of course.
    what's the deal with J3, I forgot? I seem to remember that there were troubles because some clubs couldn't get the licenses for J2, right?

8. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    he's on loan from Niigata.

9. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    oh... but I said "will play in J1" :(
    kekeke

10. Pjdawa

Pjdawa Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    V.Varen is JFL Champions.
    Tomorrow is the day scheduled for the final budget examination from J-League to grant them the licence...so tomorrow we'll know:if they are finally approved they will took the place of Zelvia.

artml repped this.
  11. Vendo Thefastlane

Jul 16, 2009
    Mito, Ibaraki
    Club:
    --other--
    And then Gifu would need to fear a playoff. I'm not sure that a license granted at his point would be in time, though.

12. artml

artml Member

Liverpool FC
    Ukraine
    Jul 11, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Why would they? Parceiro didn't even apply for a license, so it's either direct exchange of Zelvia and V-Varen if the latter do obtain a license, or no exchange at all if they don't.

Pjdawa repped this.
  13. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

I find them interesting. It makes teams to battle through the entire year. for that 1st and 2nd spot and than further more for top 6.
    If teams are so close like this year it is actually great :)

magic journey and Pjdawa repped this.
  14. Vendo Thefastlane

Jul 16, 2009
    Mito, Ibaraki
    Club:
    --other--
    Whoopsie, got my promotionable teams mixed up.

15. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    you may find them interesting as a spectator but it's just horrible for the teams. Sanga worked hard to get 3rd and now they can't be promoted after over 40 matches because they may lose one? I mean, meh

Lupin III repped this.
  16. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    That's so tight that no team in the top 6 has particularly earned it more than the others and it will be pretty interesting to watch. The rules are known since the beginning. They played with it on mind. No issue imo.

17. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Maybe but we cannot change the fact that the league is very tight and equal.

18. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    The only fault I have with that system is that I won't watch the final game as it will be played on Friday. Other than that - pure fun. I think that if that game would be broadcasted 'open' it wouldn't get lower ratings than usual J1 game (or even higher). Same with the last game which will be the '2nd rate' climax of the J League.

19. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Only complaint for me is that in case of a draw, the home team wins.

20. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    It could be somewhat fair if the teams weren't as equal as this year's. Still, the promotion should be earned through the whole season performance. As once in a 100 games Black Pecker could beat any team in Japan in 90 minutes limit.

But yes, I get your point.

21. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Well the reason for the home team to win if draw is exactly that. (it has a meaning finishing 3rd or 4th) and a substantial advantage over the other two.

22. Hoolinmazedog

Hoolinmazedog Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Fukuoka
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Not as disappointed as me I can assure you.
    i was already so disappointed I took it as a foregone conclusion we would lose to Gainare.

All I'm looking forward to now is finding out which players I can be happy to see leave the club, but because of some tour of Vietnam it doesn't seem to be announced.

Maybe it is because of the playoffs this year, but in previous years a few players leaving the club had already been announced by the last game.

And Jogo to FC Tokyo has now re-overtaken Jogo to Kofu as the main rumour (alongside we are signing an Argentine defender for next year which sounds so bizarre I'm thinking it can't be made up).

23. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Little further question: which clubs do you think will get the J-League license for the end of 2013?
    Basically, aside Machida, will any other club be able to get promotion from JFL to J2?

24. artml

artml Member

Liverpool FC
    Ukraine
    Jul 11, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Parceiro, if they could sell Alwin as "home ground". Kamatamare are pretty close. I also suspect Sagamihara will be a serious contender, if only they manage to trickle through Regional play-offs.

25. Pjdawa

Pjdawa Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    V-Varen Nagasaki in J2 is now official!

Zelvia,see you soon...