Official 2011 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - part I

Discussion in 'Japan' started by mumf, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008
    Re: Official Japanese WOMEN'S NT Thread [R] - part II

I forgot to ask - did you pass my message, and tell her about the World Cup record she holds, and will hold forever ?

Two thunderbolts with the left ..... Two thunderbolts with the right .......

Or is your announcement in one of the videos ?

2. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

It's Naoko Wada for sure !
    It's was best JFA Academy players and...Wada play with Academy

WC U-17 JFA Academy players:

5 Naoko Wada
    http://www.jfa.or.jp/national_team/2010/u17w/20100925/img/member/wada_naoko.jpg

8 Yoko Tanaka
    http://www.jfa.or.jp/national_team/2010/u17w/20100925/img/member/tanaka_yoko.jpg

9 Haruna Kawashima
    http://www.jfa.or.jp/national_team/2010/u17w/20100925/img/member/kawashima_haruna.jpg

14 Haruka Hamada
    http://www.jfa.or.jp/national_team/2010/u17w/20100925/img/member/hamada_haruka.jpg

18 Yuka Honda
    http://www.jfa.or.jp/national_team/2010/u17w/20100925/img/member/honda_yuka.jpg

Sorry mumf i spoke nothing with them except Otsukaresama and Arigato i think,they was busy by the training and when i took the pic my Japanese is bad and their English too

3. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC

Thank you for your information.

4. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC

I think they are all sophomores and Hamada is one year senior to them.

5. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

I talked a lot with Motegi Tetsu.
    He worked for France 98 and was assistant with Philippe Troussier before Florent Dabadi until 2000/2002.
    He live in France since 25 years ago and organise all training camps for Japanese players and contacts here.
    Confident with players like Matsui or Nakata Koji he work with JFA federation.
    But he is not agent,he help for relation between Japanese players,clubs,French federation.
    He helped for Matsui at MHSC but unlucky MHSC will not sign him.
    This 2 days was so great for me,U-17, member of JFA,JFA Academy coach...
    I receive present too

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. And G

And G Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Club:
    Okayama Yunogo Belle

DID YOU GET HER AUTOGRAPH???

And would you sell it to me for everything I have?

7. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

I took no autograph.
    They are young and came like unknow,i think they was surprised to found someone aware about them you can see their smile in the pic with me.
    So i think take autograph now was no good its was enough for keep motivation.
    With autograph somes can think they are stars and bad for grow up.

Pictures gallery:

http://img232.imageshack.us/g/dscn0433zw.jpg/

8. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC

I agree with you.
    Even Yoko Tanaka looked a little nervous when you videoed her.

And G, you should wait for a few years.

9. And G

And G Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Club:
    Okayama Yunogo Belle

I agree if you're talking about Iwabuchi or Yokoyama or even Tanaka... they have had some media coverage and they're regarded as the team stars. However Naoko Wada... well, she's a side back, she hasn't scored any goals, in fact she has even missed a crucial penalty. I'm sure that among the top young Nadeshiko players, she's one of those who got much less attention and appreciation than she deserves.
    I can see how the "stars" might become arrogant if they get a lot of autograph requests, but if you're Naoko Wada and there's someone coming to you, not to Tanaka or Kawashima or anyone else but you, and he goes "onegai shimasu Wada-san no sain o kudasai"... well wouldn't that give you a warm feeling that on the other side of the globe there's a genuine, personal fan of yours? What bad could possibly come from that?

But well, I'd actually like to ask her in person anyway. Only that I can't think of a way to do so...
    So until I've thought of something I'll be envying you instead. :(

10. And G

And G Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Club:
    Okayama Yunogo Belle

Oh and since I haven't mentioned it yet... thank you very much for the great pictures of Naoko Wada! :)

11. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

i am agree with you too And G,maybe i did if she was alone but it's was: i take all autograph or nothing it's why i asked nothing.
    Don't forget i don't have yet Utsugi autograph lol,i take my uniform every day in my bad but i am shy to request her haha.

12. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

It doesnt surprise me; she is a great player. In the WC, she was a DF, a MF and a FW combined ! Being tall helps I suppose, and especially internationally.

By the way, I am looking on-line to see if I can get a feed of the Cup Final, happening now......you surely wont check here, but good luck to Japan anyway.

13. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

Thanks Kyra, and congrats on the gifts. I agree with your comment, they dont need fame right now. It is even difficult to suggest to them: dedicate your future to women's soccer. I bet a lot of women players end up regretting it, at least in the past. Hopefully the future will be better.

That video of the game; first it seems that not all 8 are playing ? I think the #9 is perhaps Kawashima ? Although her hair is different, actually I doubt it is her. Did you all see the collision at the end of this video with the blue #11 ? Both were in shock, but especially the French girl (very pretty too by the way, too pretty for soccer) - I hope nothing serious. It was embarassing for both, it just isnt in their gender for hurting each other.

In the photo, I am only certain about Wada and Tanaka. To the left of Wada it looks like Kawashima. Then standing behind Tanaka, that looks like Honda perhaps ? I thought just maybe that was Hamada standing on the right, if she had let her hair grow ?

Actually in your image-shack collection, I cannot see Wada playing - maybe AndG does ?

In the video showing the skills, yes it is obvious, Tanaka has them all.

14. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

Actually I'd like to tell Wada she was fantastic in that final too. But is it possible they are travelling to other EU venues ? I mean, Germany is the most obvious destination for womens' football. They hardly spent all that airline money just for 3-4 days in France. Perhaps Kyra you can ask ?

15. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Hum hard to say, now they came back Japan.
    In Montpellier, formation center grow up year after year we are one of best French formation center it's why many MHSC pro players was at Montpellier when they was youth.
    Now it's a new project for something like "Clairefontaine"/JFA Academy" here.
    Our president of MHSC don't use many money for stars players with Ligue 1 but use this money for this project.
    After that we will be able to create ourself stars players like you can see Messi with Barca.
    I mean, soon Montpellier will be a great destination for youth players around the world and i am sure many Japanese men and women will come for formation.
    Motogi Tetsu have good relationship with MHSC and is friendly with MHSC head coach René Girard and follow Utsugi too so i am sure in future, collaboration with Japanese players will be more strong because Utsugi recrutement was successfull.
    It's all i can say for now...

Another thing,they stayed more 3,4 days because they was tested at PSG and Juvisy too.
    Staff of these teams was impressed too by them and they will follow cup in Portugal to see Nadeshiko,so we can wait another Nadeshiko players in France i think.

16. And G

And G Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Club:
    Okayama Yunogo Belle

Certainly he does: http://img195.imageshack.us/i/dscn0437t.jpg/
    You can also see her in the background of some of the other pictures.

I'm pretty sure that left to Wada stands Kawashima, she looks exactly as in this picture. I think to the right of the front line stands Nakada, the tall one behind her should be Honda, and the second one from the left of the back line is perhaps the other Tanaka, Mina or whatever her name was. Not 100% sure about anyone except Naoko Wada though...

17. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

http://goalstreams.webs.com/

I have just seen the most fantastic goal......

Edit: Yes it was the game-winner...... UnePomme will be very happy (unless badly hung-over)

I saw not all the game, but the last hour, including the extra-time. The commentators seem to miss the point that the Japan skill level and passing was superior to the Australians - although the Aussies had perhaps the more aerial chances, and they had fast and dangerous FWs too. But, despite the longer and more difficult semi-final, the Japanese looked fitter in the end.

For the Nadeshiko, perhaps a confidence boost !? Certainly a nice tournament for them.

18. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

Quite amazing Kyra. You admire these players on the world stage, and then suddenly they show up in your back yard !

I still think you could have told Tanaka, even with sign language, "two with the left, two with the right....." :D

More seriously - do you realise, in the photo, they are in "team formation" and that you are ONE of them ?

What a nice gesture..... did Rumi organise this shoot for you ?

19. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

I dont think that's Nakada, and I am quite sure Mina Tanaka plays for Togi (sorry, it is better that I do not even attempt to spell it) High School, along with Muramatsu (remember Mina rushed from the centre circle to comfort her when she missed her PK). I agree that it is probably Honda, the face is familiar, I had chosen the wrong girl.

20. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Honda Yuka was at my city yes,she was number 2 with blue shirt at opposition game the first day.
    I was interestby her so i asked to Rumi who she was,Rumi didn't know her so she asked to JFA academy coach and she told me it's was Honda Yuka.
    http://img41.imageshack.us/f/dscn0424r.jpg/
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuOtdVxWDfU"]YouTube - 2011.01.27 video 03 JFA ACADEMY with MHSC DAY 1[/ame]

All players are from JFA Academy,they wear this highschool tracksuit with this logo so Nakada was impossible:
    [​IMG]

The big girls was number 3 with blue shirt at opposition game the first day.
    She played left side back position.

Pic with me was took by Motegi Tetsu,Rumi was injuried and went hospital at this time the second day.

Fist day yes Rumi came around the pitch but didn't play,you can hear her talk in somes videos in background in Japanese with Motegi and in French with teammate.
    [​IMG]

21. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC

This is the girls' diaries in JFA Academy Fukushima's home page.

22. And G

And G Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Club:
    Okayama Yunogo Belle

Well you're probably right about Nakada and Mina Tanaka then... Apparently I can recognize some faces better than others.

The blue #9 of the first day is most likely Kawashima, even with different hair (who else would that be?) and I can also see Naoko Wada playing right back for the red team on the other side of the field, wearing #4 if I read the number correctly.

Thanks for the link, I had only seen the Nadeshiko blog from the U-17 WWC so far. Could you maybe tell me the interesting points from this paragraph?
    Especially the third sentence I don't get at all.

And another, unrelated question: could you tell me how playing position are named and abbreviated in Japan? I noticed a position called "volante", is that a defensive/holding mid, a center mid, or any kind of midfielder? What's an "SH" and what does it stand for? Are there any other positions that differ in name?

23. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC

My translation:

Just after backing home from school, we train. Today we practiced long balls and possession and played a game.
    I'm getting better at communicating with them bit by bit, but sometimes feel they don't yet receive us.
    I thought I should do better plays more positively and voluntarily to carry away such a feeling so that they could more easily receive us.

I'm impressed by their precise first touch and one touch passes, especially their smooth organization by exchanging many good passes between DFs and MFs.
    They are very conscious of always facing foward at their first touch and capable of breaking through the enemy's defence alone.
    I hope I absorb what we lack as much as possible in three weeks since they have a lot of things we have to learn.

24. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC

Volante is a Portuguese, meaning a steering, so it mainly indicates a defensive midfielder; in the Nadeshiko U-17, Yoko Tanaka and Naomoto were volantes.
    SH is a side half, meaning two offensive midfielder positioned at both flanks especially in the case of a central offensive midfielder's presence.

25. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Nice link mumf and nice translation unepomme.
    Soon they will post about last days in France with 27/28 at my city,coach made pics.
    I will need both of you to catch all informations at this time.

Today MHSC won the game at cup,0-3,we played like away.
    Rumi stay injury and didn't play like i told,but today i asked news and medical told me it's nothing important they will check tomorrow how she is.

March Champion league will come back with Potsdam game at tv,i don't want miss it.