Official 2011 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - part I

Discussion in 'Japan' started by mumf, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008
    Re: Official Japanese WOMEN'S NT Thread [R] - part II

It is now although it seems the reason is that she has a job with the u-19 NT ?

Speaking of the NT this may be interesting - it is the voting for FIFA's player of the year - and Norio Sasaki chose a GK - Hope Solo - above everyone else. Shows what's on his mind.

2. And G

And G Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Club:
    Okayama Yunogo Belle

Sounds plausible. I wonder who'll fill the gap she leaves though.

Sounds plausible as well...

By the way, did you know that Maiko Nakata's new club (Ehime Women's College or something) played against the JFA Academy in decmber? They lost 0-6...

Unepomme, can you tell me whether Maiko Nakata says anything here that would explain why she left Belle? Something with how she likes to teach football to children?

3. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

No, but is she the coach, os an assistant ? And is the team in the N-league 2nd tier (east & west divisions) ? I was surprised to see that the Academy is, and also Tokawagi HS, so they play regularly.

My remark about Sasaki and Hope Solo (and what did she do in 2010 ? I guess he watches the same WPS and perhaps youtube videos of the Atlanta Beat !) reminds of what the JFA calls the super-girl project, and it is good to see what role the special name is deserved for !

By the way I also see some mumbo-jumbo on another forum here that suggests that a Swedish GK is headed to Japan. Probably just chatter but perhaps I should just ask.

4. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  5. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

Ha ! I was just over there, looked at the video and left a comment for you and her. Yes that is quite a surprise you had for us.

Well please give us more details, we want to know everything !

6. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC

She says nothing about why she left.
    She says that when she taught football to children once after she retired, she felt interested in it maybe because she likes children in nature.

Ehime Women's College was founded in 2009, and is going to start Ehime FC Ladies in 2011.

7. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC

According to this, Coach Kaori Taneda will be promoted.

8. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

So....before Natsuko Iseki's blog is removed, I checked back in it to some game days - and found this - you may have to click on the orange text to the bottom right to show the photo.

Then I tried again, checking on the N-league site for the other Beleza v Belle game, and luckily found this - hmmmmm nice, anyone know who is the girl in grey ? she looks tall, maybe Rumi ?!

9. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Maybe Rumi,look like her but not sure.

Today MHSC won 5-1 vs Toulouse
    Rumi scored second goal.

Nora Hamou Maamar 10'
    Rumi Utsugi 32'
    Viviane Asseyi 72'
    Marie-Laure Delie 83'
    Hoda Lattaf 90'

It's was a super kick in the zone.

At end of game team and staff went to restaurant and i receive invitation somes days ago.
    We drank and we ate it's was nice but i was far to Rumi,she ate Salmon.
    Anyway i came back with her by the always same way and we had time to talk.
    She told me Matsubayashi Miku now starting a training camp with Beleza so it's why she left France lately.
    Rumi told me too she will participe at training camp in Portugal with Nadeshiko Japan in March.

If you have somes question about Beleza situation please wrote me all your questions and i will give it like this to her for explanation.

10. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

What is happening in Portugal is the Algarve Cup, a super-strong tournament with all the best womens' teams. If you go to International in the women's forums here you will find the groupings. This is the best possible warm-up for the WC.

But all this walking with Rumi has me worried (by now I would probably be in love) that something romantic will develop - and ruin her concentration for Germany 2011 :eek: :cool: !!!

More seriously - thank you for the details !

Maybe you can give her this link, which is very good actually - it is the current four-nations event in China (with USA, Canada, Sweden) - she may want to study the players ->

http://www.womenssoccerunited.com/group/fournationstournament

The best display was Canada coming back to beat China despite being 0-2 down - just tell me which of the Canadian goals was the best !

The final goal may or may not be the best - but look at the speed of the FW compared to the DF .... I hope Iwashi and Kumugai sees this....

11. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Thanks mumf !

Today i got a nice information at training,Thursday at 17:00 a selection of Japanese players will come to play with MHSC,somes will be international Nadeshiko!
    Someone have information about it? Maybe it's only Nadeshiko youth but i stay excited! If Yoko Tanaka will come i can dead lol
    Anyway for sure i will take pics,videos and more !

ps: about your link i don't know i don't have yet her mail but maybe i will put in next dvd because i give her each Asian cup Blue Samurai games.
    And nothing about love you can sleep easy !

12. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

Well supposing the "love" apart occurs to her ? ;) Anyway, dont wait for Yoko Tanaka, she has to be in school for another year at least.

Well it would seem amazing if some Nadeshiko would turn up in Montpellier. I went straight to Yuki's bog and she says nothing about it. She does seem to express regrets about Mai Nakachi retiring from Beleza, and does not mention Ohno, Sawa, Kinga at all, at least, not in the blog.

13. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Yes Nagasato can't because she is in season with german league,i think it's will be players from Japan because they are out of season.
    Anyway i contacted coach to get info and i will be all the day around the pitch to lose nothing of that special day.

About beleza,Rumi told me too about Ohno and others but she don't said something special.

14. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

Ok we will wait for your report. It costs a lot of $$$ to fly over from Japan, so I wonder is this a sponsored (JFA) trip.

Speaking about GKs, of course the men's NT GK was a hero the other day - (he was awful against Qater though). After conceding a PK in normal time, one awarded for nothing in my opinion, he saved 2/2 in the PK shootout, and then a 3rd was wide...... highlights

And then one for AndG - a farewell to coach Honda including special words from Belle players - none of which I understand (which is a sly way of asking UnePomme to help).

15. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC

From Kado:
    Thank you for your help from my junior high school days to today. I will continue to grow with a high purpose.

From Fukumoto:
    We will keep it up and aim to win the title.

From Miyama:
    Please hold firm to the course you believed.

16. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Today Japanese players came like i told you but was around 6.
    Supervised by Tetsu Motegi (http://www.leprogres.fr/fr/permalien/article.html?iurweb=402461) they integrated in 2 MHSC for opposition.
    Girls was young and from U-17 generation.
    So yes you can hate me mumf but i watched and talked with Yoko TANAKA today like you can see in my videos and pics.
    Tomorrow they will play with us again,do you have a special message for her?

[​IMG]

pics: http://img97.imageshack.us/g/dscn0412y.jpg/

17. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

No hate but I say.................Coch:eek:n !!!

Yes !!! Please tell her that she has a Wold Cup record, that no man or woman will ever take away....... that is 4 goals in one World Cup scored from outside or edge of the PK box........and what is incredible, there were 2 with the right and 2 with the left foot. It will never happen again.

I mean, nobody know if she is left-footed or right-footed ! Could we have the video-tape running when you tell her this ?

And I think she was MVP of the Final.....I mean, who played better on either team ?

Aslo, I don't have a moment and will look at your blog tomorrow, but I think that is Hiraku Hamada the tall girl in one of the photos in your link - she was another serious candidate for MVP (of the tournament actually). Please tell her that I/we thought she was superior to the South Korean #10.

18. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

Thanks UnePomme and of course good luck on Saturday ! Both teams (and the So Koreans) were superb in the World Cup.

19. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFo0AwD425A"]YouTube - 2011.01.26 video 02 Tanaka Yoko with MHSC[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuOtdVxWDfU"]YouTube - 2011.01.26 video 03 Tanaka Yoko with MHSC[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcHkBmVtgU4"]YouTube - 2011.01.26 video 04 Tanaka Yoko with MHSC[/ame]

20. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC

You mean Haruka Hamada, don't you?
    I read that she will join Mareeze in the new season.

21. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ27s4VN-7A"]YouTube - 2011.01.26 video 01 Tanaka Yoko with MHSC[/ame]

22. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
  23. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

They was 8 and all from JFA Academy Fukushima it's why Tanaka Yoko came too.

24. kyra34

kyra34 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    France
    Club:
    Montpellier HSC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

day 2 this friday,all are elite of JFA Academy Fukushima so seach all Nadreshiko u-17 to found names.
    I hope you will like my focus on Yoko Tanaka i was at 2 m of her.

Me with Tanaka Yoko

[​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q8seXdn1-4"]YouTube - DSCN0440[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v9jdYINurY"]YouTube - DSCN0441[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmICE5YTyts"]YouTube - DSCN0447[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtwwO3TzGPA"]YouTube - DSCN0448[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twl0d0e0koc"]YouTube - DSCN0453[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6pUU9fd8YU"]YouTube - DSCN0454[/ame]

25. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008

Wow ! Forget who plays for the Academy, and I do not see Hamada in the picture after all. But that girl to the left of you looks awfully like DF Naoko Wada, another great u-17 player.

If it is, AndG will probably not even speak to you ever again.

So many videos, so little time..... I will however look at them all, THANKS !