Noticias sobre el equipo [R] IV

Discussion in 'Chivas' started by el-choul, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Vergara is a genius.

when things go bad

the media will not be able to talk shit...how dare they question Cruyff.

Cruyff will bring in friends/family members

nomas para cobrar.

what we really need is a couple of new players

and natural grass on the field

free advice

2. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    Institut Pirru ftw.

Honestly, I'm not sure the natural grass would take very well, given the angles for sunlight in the stadium. There are parts of the Jalisco that face that problem every winter. But Vergara built it as a multipurpose stadium for concerts, so I imagine that decision was made very early on. At least he didn't build a track around the field. I still wish they had gone the Gelsenkirchen/Phoenix route with the slide out field.

So for coaching, is Ferrer the "Ruso español"? I hope not.

3. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Santiago Bernabéu has the same problem

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1202774765651/noticia/Entrevista/_The_pitch_will_have_a_strong_and_flat_surface_.htm

Vergara is just cheap.

home depot is one of our sponsors

pinche pasto natural :D

4. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Speaking of the grass at the stadium. I read here a few times that Vergara also didn't invest in the best artificial grass available. I never saw a source confirm this.

5. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Arsenal has the best artifial grass.

a combo of real/natural

like fake tits on a beautiful girl.

6. El_LatinLover

El_LatinLover BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    He didnt. All you have to do is go to the desso-grass site and see the different grass.

7. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Does this beautiful girl have a nice booty too?

8. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
  9. chiva_guero

chiva_guero BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 4, 2007
    Mexico NSR
    I thought el-choul would take this, but all you need to know is that it is the septima generacion. I hope that's good enoguh for you! haha

Interesting about that Real Madrid article ... they poached the guy that brought artificial lights to Arsenal for their pitch issues. It seems expensive, but it sure looks nice!

10. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I hope all you posters who thought this team did not need reinforcements are watching todays game.

11. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    second that

we need at least 3 reinforcements - 2 offensive and 1 defensive

Vergara better not plan on selling guys like Fabian, Alvarez, Chaton, etc. anytime soon

12. Phenom

Phenom Member+

Apr 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    We need:
    1 winger or 2...dudes are playing facking pathetic. Nobody can get past their man or cross the ball.
    1 midfielder who can create. There´s a reason we rely on crosses...we can´t create shit from the middle.
    1 fullback. We need depth.
    1 veteran striker. Cubo is decent (good considering his age), but that´s all we have. Fierro is still a few years away from being an in the box forward.

13. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I posted this in the other thread but i will repeat. We need a delantero or 2, thats it-- someone to make a a damn gol. Our creative midfielder we already have in Fabian. Our D and Mid are solid. We just need a 9 or two. Nava and chapo sanchez are beasts as wingers. That number 9 will also help fabian be the dude he is in la sele, as he will help take pressure off fabian.

Ponce and Esparza are set as our L and R backs. Alvarez will replace reynoso, and will team with rey until he no longer can go. Midfield we have a beast in pato and chaton as recovery and defensive mids. Fabian is our creative mid. Sanchez and nava are beasts as wingers. THe only thing we need is a 9 or two.

14. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    We need a striker, creative midfielder, right back, left winger. Filling these positions would solidify our team and fix our biggest weaknesses.

Candidates for each position:

Striker- Aldo, Peralta, Pulido (Cubo and Fierro aren't ready to be starters.)

Creative Midfielder - Lugo, Herrera, Zavala (Chaton sucks when it comes to distribution and setting up plays.)

Right Back- Jimenez, Estrada, Juarez (Esparza had that spot on lock, but who knows if he will come back anywhere near his old self.)

Left Winger- Aquino, Barrera (Venado is done, Chapo and Pina work better on the right, Nava isn't ready to be a starter.)

Barrera and Juarez might not be doing too good at their current clubs, but I have no doubt that if they were to be brought back to Mexico, they would regain their form.

15. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    What happened to "Allowing Fierro to Polish off his inexperience", lol.. If Chivas brings in two strikers then they will both have to be starters. So, now you want Fierro (whose Nutts you've been riding to be the starter) to be relegated to a 4th striker, lulz.. Have some pride and maintain your stance on petardos and $10 Big Macs..

[​IMG]

16. Ronrris

Ronrris Member+

Feb 13, 2008
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    From what I've seen this season, Cubo is ready to be our starting striker.
    Our lack of goals have been mainly fault of those creating our offense.

Last season I did want a refuerzo in this spot, but now I say we dont need another striker. At this point I wouldn't trade Cubo for any Mexican striker playing in Mexico.

Our wings have been killing our offense this season, Pina shines once every two months, but the rest don't produce neither assists, goals, or anything to our offense.

17. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Todavia le sigues louie? I seem very important to you but how easily you forget things louie. When you quote me, quote me correctly, not half what i said and half your bullshit. lulz.you member petardos? I said i dont want petardos taking cubo's or fierros spots. I have always been for bringing in younger refuerzos like carreno or chuleta. kay?:rolleyes: I am, by each day that goes by, thinking you just have endless and pointless arguments, by your lonesome, in your head.

How can i maintain my stance in your warped head if you keep changing it Mcdouggle?
    [​IMG]
    :D

PS. If and when they dont bring refurzos next season i wont be mad. You mad?

18. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Any player that is brought in at this point should be as a starter..

Chivas does not need younger players; they have a squad full of them. Chivas needs players with experience. In any case it is lolorific reading just how much you contradict yourself and too easy to go back and post your full quotes on how Chivas are contenders for years to come and all that jibba jabba, you are only now changing your stance because Vergara has admitted his mistakes. That said, any player brought in = $10 Big Macs..

[​IMG]

19. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    must spread rep

20. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Lulz dude, nice way of spinning things, trying to spin things. Nice try. Carreno is experienced, chuleta is experienced, and they are young, relatively.

How much i contradict myself? We have a young competitive team full of young experienced players sherlock, take away cubo and fierro whom are 19 and 17/18. Pato, esparza, ponce, fabian, nava, chaton, Sanchez, ALvarez, etc.. Oooooo0h yeah:rolleyes:. We are contenders buddy, its just that we have nobody to make goles. lulz. I am now only changing my stance? are you high. Ive been saying that i want carreno and chuleta for a while darling. Nice try, buddy. Nice try. A for effort.

[​IMG]
    YOur point is coming loud and clear. :D

21. El Washatero

El Washatero Member+

Nov 5, 2007
    AP Top 25!
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Neither Carreno or Chuleta would do anything for chivas imo. Both don't score enough and don't have enough experience; both have been mostly bench players in their careers.

I think chivas is in the same boat as Pumas

A lot of promising players, but still a couple of seasons away from being contenders.

22. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Really? YOu know they dont score because their teams are stacked, thus not getting many minutes. But when carreno comes in, he scores frequently. I believe he played two weeks ago and scored in monterrey. He would be a beast in chivas, and i believe in the top scorers. A good 9 will help nava, fabian and sanchez do their thing.

23. El Washatero

El Washatero Member+

Nov 5, 2007
    AP Top 25!
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think that's been his only goal this season. He seems like a guy with some potential, but him or orozco aren't going to suddenly start scoring 10+ a season.

I think at best, he's a not a as good on the ball version of sergio santana. A guy that can maybe get you 4-6 in a good season.

chivas needs more than that.

24. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I would trade Cubo for Pulido

in a heartbeat.

25. Phenom

Phenom Member+

Apr 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I wouldn´t. Although, Pulido and Fabian do play well together.