Not a Thread Thread

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by PsychedelicCeltic, Aug 26, 2010.

1. BTV802

BTV802 BigSoccer Supporter

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Cool I was wondering when somebody would take over that section of The Offside again. Good stuff!

2. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Are you related to Mart?

3. Joep

Joep Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Antwerp
    Nope. A lot of people ask me that. I met him a while ago though, that was kind of a weird moment.

4. Joep

Joep Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Antwerp
    thanks man!

I just uploaded my third post.

5. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Nice to see you again Joep! I will check out that website only if you promise to come back to post on here.

6. Joep

Joep Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Antwerp
    Hey Johan, good to see youre still around. Good on Twente for sticking around. Anyways, My review of the Classic and the Enschede derby are up now, in case you want to check them out.

its right here

And Johan, I would love to, but im incredibly busy between work, writing, living in Antwerp and having my girlfriend over from Mexico. Ill favorite this thing, ill force myself to post a bit more often again.

7. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    I totally disagree with your Janko assessment but that's no surprise I guess hehehe.
    And I hope you're not too upset about losing Jansen to us.

Like I said I hope you do come back as the Ajax dominance on this board is as big as it's always been! We could do with a wider perspective.

8. BTV802

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Balotelli came to Vermont for rehab??? I wish I had known so I could have found him and kicked him square in the nuts.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/878068/mario-balotelli-could-return-for-manchester-derby?cc=5901

"Balotelli, 20, picked up the injury in Manchester City's clash against Aston Villa at the end of December and spent nearly a fortnight under the care of Bill Knowles - a strength and conditioning expert - in the United States.

Since returning from Vermont nine days ago, the Italian, with Knowles on hand to give advice, has undertaken a number of solo sessions in a bid to be available for the crunch game at the weekend."

9. windycity

windycity Member

Oct 19, 2001
    Where do you think
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    That strikes me as being anti-social . . .:p

10. BTV802

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Lets just say I'm not a big Balotelli fan.

11. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    OMG, Rooney just scored one of the greatest bicycle kicks I've ever seen.

12. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkLA03VGNmU"]YouTube - Manchester United Vs Manchester City 2-1 Goal Wayne Rooney 12-02-11[/ame]

13. BTV802

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
  14. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  15. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Yeah, switched over from Arsenal to Liverpool at the 70' minute mark when Van Persie got subbed. Such a shame the rest of Liverpool is so shit. It's looks really, really horrible there. Even for English standards.

16. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    They don't have a playmaker in the midfield and the loss of Marcherano to Barca made the defense weaker.

17. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    They could have bought 3 good players if they hadn't made that ridiculous Carroll transfer. 50M for a repeated assaulter who's currently injured because he was too drunk to sit on a stool. They could have waited for the summer to take some time to think about the best course of action. They would have actually been better off keeping Babel.

18. Dammit, I was watching Orange vs England at the World Cup Cricket and we nearly beat them for the second time. That would have been fun to poke those English with a defeat in their traditional sport by a second division quality team.

19. BTV802

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Caught a bit of the De Graafachap Willem II match today. Big relegation battle for De Graafschap and they fought back from 1-0 down to win.

20. BTV802

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8HscM9qZh0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8HscM9qZh0[/ame]

21. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU4oA3kkAWU&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - TMB Panyee FC short film[/ame]

22. BTV802

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    This banana throwing stuff is pathetic. It's amazing how much overt racism still exists in some circles of soccer.

23. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Eeehh, can you help me out? What game are you watching now where that happens?

24. BTV802

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
  25. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    This is embarrassing, but also funny. The NT is Costa Rica.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFpkootUxQM&feature=player_embedded#at=12"]YouTube - Cola para pedir un autógrafo a Messi[/ame]