Norwegian Tippeligaen 2012

Discussion in 'Scandinavia' started by vifvaf, Dec 8, 2011.

1. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    A few thing comming now.
    First LSK and VIF got their fines from the derby in Lillestrøm this autumn.
    30 000 NOK for LSK : 10+ flares , smoke bombs , falshes , responsible for security and check in, injury on spectators and a quick hospital trip for a guard that wanted to be a hero.
    40 000 NOK for VIF : for 2 firecrackers or bangers.
    Logical ???????

Stabæk signed a new player.
    http://www.tv2.no/sport/fotball/tippeligaen/haugsdal-signerte-for-stabaek-3711065.html

Solskjær get player from MLS
    http://www.tv2.no/sport/fotball/tippeligaen/-solskjaer-henter-midtbanespiller-fra-mls-3710148.html

2. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
  3. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    LSK`s fans promo for LSK-VIF 15 april

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAdkIzGbpTc&feature=endscreen&NR=1"]LSK-vif 2012! 100% Anti Enga!! - YouTube[/ame]

4. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
  5. EvigBlaa

EvigBlaa New Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Bærum
    Club:
    Stabaek IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    I think Stabæk fans will have more fun this season than we've had in years :D

6. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Why do you think that ?

7. EvigBlaa

EvigBlaa New Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Bærum
    Club:
    Stabaek IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    We may not get much in the way of results, but we will have our old stadium and the great atmosphere (though I realize the atmosphere isn't quite as good if you're standing in the away section about 500 m away from the field...), we will have a fresh start, and we will have players who will play like they have their backs to the wall all season. They know it's a fight for survival and will play like it.

Now try to imagine that happening in Vålerenga ;)

8. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Hope you get a new start. I really do . Some of our funniest matches is against Stabæk , FFK and was against Lyn . Would not be funny if every team that attracted much VIF fans disappeared .
    What i do not get is the placement of SS and away fans. i have been told that SS will go back to their old place while the old away fan section is not approved by NFF , so away fans will be placed next to SS ? Safety ? and why do not SS just buy tickets at the main stand. Better stand and acoustic .
    Do not forget VIF`s history. It is not long ago since we where in Level 2. So yes i can imagine that. ;)

9. EvigBlaa

EvigBlaa New Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Bærum
    Club:
    Stabaek IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Yes, I agree, that positioning is ridiculous. The smaller stand will therefore look like this:

Kids | Teenagers | Stabæk Support | Ordinary seating ordinary seating | Away fans

However, we will open the old away stand when large amounts of away fans are expected (i.e. vs you, the tweeties, RBK and maybe FFK if they get their bus armada running again).

There will be two banks of ordinary fans between $$ and the away fans, and I assume there will be separate entrances. Safety shouldn't be a problem, fortunately. :p

10. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    I have to say i am impressed by the local community politicians eager to help the club. Lets hope the people know their visiting time.
    VIF have waited over 4 years to get approved our new stadium plans. After our politicians approved the idea. Had a hope for a new stadium for the 100 years anniversary.

Next question . ;) How on earth can Stabæk buy and sign players when they have fired other because of money trouble ?

11. EvigBlaa

EvigBlaa New Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Bærum
    Club:
    Stabaek IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Really ridiculous how the city of Oslo has fumbled the stadium plans. If it's of any comfort, you can bet that an application for Lyn in the far far future will take even longer...

We have money and are signing players extremely cheaply, as we always have done :p Most of the players were "fired" because it was impossible to renegotiate their contracts otherwise. You'll notice four out of six have returned...and Jon Knudsen has gone to another madhouse in Fredrikstad.

12. EvigBlaa

EvigBlaa New Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Bærum
    Club:
    Stabaek IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Vålerenga and their main supporter club, Klanen, have released new rules and punishment for behavior in the stands:

Punishments:
    Drunkenness: Expelled from the stadium
    Threatening behavior: Expelled from the stadium + up to 10 matches ban
    Violence: Expelled from the stadium + up to 60 matches (or life long) ban
    Throwing objects: Expelled + up to 60 matches ban
    Hate speech: Expelled + up to 30 matches ban
    Not obeying security/police: Placed somewhere else in the stadium (or expelled)
    Illegal pyrotechnics: Expelled + up to 20 matches ban :D
    Illegal pyrotechnics that harm other people: Expelled + 10-60 matches ban
    Destruction of material in the stadium: Expelled + up to 50 matches ban
    Pitch invasion: Expelled + up to 50 matches ban
    Breaking FIFA, UEFA or local rules: Expelled
    Breaking existing ban: Existing ban may be extended up to twice as long

I love how hate speech can be punished harder than pyrotechnics.

13. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
  14. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    [​IMG]

WANTED poster with the Norwegian football association president was put up all over Oslo last night.

The text is :The man on th picture is wanted for attempted murder on Norwegian footballs democratic values.

Suspect last seem close to Ullevål stadium, wearing a dark suit with slicked hair and briefcase.

[​IMG]

15. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Grassroot rebellion against NFF
    Norwegian fans conjures to fight against what they see as an undemocratic development in Norwegian football.

Last Friday was Norwegian Supporter Alliance annual meeting where they approved a statement expressing concern for a very democratic development of Norwegian football - or rather: a narrowing of democracy

The starting point is that investors and companies seeking more power in the clubs. It would then be at the expense of the clubs' membership-based democracy, says the alliance.

There are investors who working to to join the board of the club (member elected) and Board of Directors of the company that controls the football club's commercial interests.

democratic anchorage

Today, a regulatory framework that regulates the investors 'and companies' influence. A proposal from Vålerenga want to soften up in this legislation.

- And it seems as if these ideas are supported by the Football Association. General Kjetil Siem says they will look at this and invites investors to talk about it, says board member of the Norwegian Supporter Alliance, Per Arne Flat Rock, to the Times.

He thinks it is especially bad when the Norwegian Football Association may adopt such changes through its board of directors without a Norwegian football's highest body, football council.

Football parlament

This weekend holds the Norwegian Football Association's things on Lillestrøm. Where this is basically no case.

- But Norwegian Supporter Alliance, with about 30,000 members, is recognized as an interest group in the same way as NISO, he said.

NISO is the athletes' union.

- We therefore have the right to speak on the football parlament and we will take this up in relation with the discussion about NFF's action, he said.

Per Arne Flat Rock agrees that this is the beginning of a grassroots rebellion against the leadership of Norwegian football, and he repeats often:

- Without the fans, the audience and the large membership, dies Norwegian football.

http://www.dagsavisen.no/sport/grasrotoppror-mot-nff/

16. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Lsk got Peter Vaagan Moen`s signature today. A player that will reinforce LSK i believe .

FFK played Gøteborg the other day. 3800 spectators on the training match.
    Snart Skiner Poseidon - IFK Göteborg vs Fredrikstad FK 2012-02-25

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iluEBIqwMZ8&feature=share"]Snart Skiner Poseidon - IFK Göteborg vs Fredrikstad FK 2012-02-25 - YouTube[/ame]

17. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    http://dt.no/godset/oppfordrer-til-kampboikott-1.6945654

Encourages match boycott
    Godtset Unionen urges supporters not to attend either to struggle against MIF on Friday or Nybergsund / Trysil on Saturday.

Last week it became clear that neighboring rivals Strømsgodset and Mjøndalen meet for a duel at Marienlyst in a friendly match.

Because MIF initially had a plan far friendly against Nybergsund / Trysil that day was the clubs finally arrived at a solution that satisfies all parties: SIF and MIF make joint team against Nybergsund / Trysil Saturday.

The collaboration get Godtset Unionen to become angry and Tuesday they laid out a message on its website where they explain why they urges a boycott

18. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Boys Club activities in the NFF?

There are rumors about a relaxed attitude to democratic processes in the top of the Norwegian Football Association.

Dissatisfaction with the NFF board in the football community

http://srib.no/nyheter/gutteklubbvirksomhet-i-nff/

19. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
  20. EvigBlaa

EvigBlaa New Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Bærum
    Club:
    Stabaek IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Tippeligaen being Tippeligaen, it's going to be near on impossible to predict anything, but here are my two cents for the rough positions of the teams:

TOP:
    Molde
    Rosenborg

UPPER HALF:
    Lillestrøm
    Tromsø
    Viking
    Vålerenga
    Aalesund

MID-TABLE:
    Brann
    Haugesund
    Odd Grenland
    Strømsgodset

FIGHTING TO AVOID THE DROP:
    Fredrikstad
    Hønefoss
    Sandnes Ulf
    Sogndal
    Stabæk

21. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    My guess

Molde
    Rosenborg
    VIF
    Tromsø
    Ålesund
    Lillestrøm
    Viking
    Brann
    Haugesund
    Odd Grenland
    Strømsgodset
    Fredrikstad
    Stabæk
    Hønefoss
    Sandnes Ulf
    Sogndal

22. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Media predicts a relegation for Stabæk

16 Stabæk

23. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Vålerenga promo film 2012

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_RBbOw5cfw"]Vålerenga - Tippeligaen 2012 promo - YouTube[/ame]

24. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
  25. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway