Nike Thread [20] - Post all info, pictures & questions here.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    #1226 appleCORR7, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    They are just the wrong shape .... Always check when it comes to some boots like that. You don't want to get stung.

Can someone tell me exactly what the E8 vapor upper is made it's synthetic leather isn't it?

appleCORR

2. LethalLefty

LethalLefty New Member

Feb 13, 2014
    United States
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Just got my Legend Vs in the mail today. I'm in love. I can tell you the 'Total Crimson' color is actually EXTREMELY bright in person--I would say it's only a shade or two away from being a bright orange. It's beautiful though, really.

[​IMG]

I won't get to playing in them until Tuesday, so if you guys would be interested I can tell you my thoughts on their performance. They feel very comfortable on feet already, so I'm anticipating that I'll love them on the field as well.

b0sk1, Zizou15, chivamex10 and 1 other person repped this.
  3. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Love that colourway - so simple but so effective! Really pops on the pitch. And in though pictures!!

appleCORR

4. niterida09

niterida09 Member

Dec 20, 2005
    apple...its REAL leather not synthetic. but it doesnt rip as easily. u guys keep asking the same questions lol. my best friend has them inhis closet still its real leather if u ask me

5. Daninho777

Daninho777 Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    It's not real leather, not even close I had them. I'm pretty sure they were still teijin just made to look like leather.

6. NIKE-PRO

NIKE-PRO Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  7. LethalLefty

LethalLefty New Member

Feb 13, 2014
    United States
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Exactly why I got them. They keep it simple and classy with the two-tone color scheme, yet really catch your eye. And oh yes, they certainly do pop - perfect word to describe them!

8. chivamex10

chivamex10 Member+

Mar 1, 2010
    your mom's house
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    @nikepro oh my gatos :O

9. JuhGk24

JuhGk24 Member

Dec 16, 2013
    WOW! I want those... Too bad I'm not playing this season, and I already have 3 almost brand new pairs of boots...

10. 2nd_striker

2nd_striker Member

May 21, 2008
    London
    Now we can pretend to be superman when playing! Im saiting for the blackouts. Would also buy an all white black tick combo

11. Zizou15

Zizou15 Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Just got these! Legend V AG in the Crimson colorway.
    image.jpg
    First I got to say they look amazing! Glad I waited for these instead of the launch colorway. Love the translucent AG soleplate, makes them look so much less bulky than the orange AG studs on the launch cw IMO.
    The fit is great too. The first 5 seconds were a bit "meh", but as I tightened the laces they just hugged my foot making for an extremely comfortable fit straight out of the box. Have only really walked around the house, can't wait to try them
    in training. One thing I can tell already though, is that there is some massive improvements from the Legend IV. Especially in the heel area, the heel lock-down is great and the synthetic liner feels much better than the suede liner in the IVs. Will tell you more after I get a few games in them.

Mercurial4991 repped this.
  12. football123098

Nov 10, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    upload_2014-4-12_10-52-16.png
    upload_2014-4-12_10-53-35.png upload_2014-4-12_10-52-16.png upload_2014-4-12_10-53-35.png
    Nike superfly iv

appleCORR7 repped this.
  13. I<3F50

I<3F50 Member

Nov 27, 2007
    So basically Nike is now adding an ankle high flyknit sock to each of their lines and charging $100 more.

Space bar and Dr. Boots repped this.
  14. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I've got some trainers that are in that style and although the fit is really nice and snug - if the elastic sits funny on the back of your ankle it really really hurts. You have to take them off. Thats what I've said all along about making sure the sock fits the foot - pros get that, we won't.

appleCORR

15. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Went to cheshire oaks today, brought some base layer and nike shorts and flyknit's for the gym, was so tempted to get a pair of the yellow vapors in there, they also had launch colour way sf-pro hyper venom...

all for under £80! plus we asked if they did any addition discounts the guy took 10% off too aha.

16. 2nd_striker

2nd_striker Member

May 21, 2008
    London
    Like apple im worried about the sock fit especially if the material stretches

17. DoyleyBD08

DoyleyBD08 Member

Dec 23, 2011
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Which vapors?

18. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    [​IMG]

19. DoyleyBD08

DoyleyBD08 Member

Dec 23, 2011
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Ahhh right!

Best I've seen of that Nike outlet in a while

20. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    there is like a clearance section if you walk in the front door and basically walk in a straight line, don't know if you saw it, but they had the black/white vapors in only issue was they were either too big or too small =[

21. DoyleyBD08

DoyleyBD08 Member

Dec 23, 2011
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Yeah I know where you mean; that part always has the best boots ;)
    Tried those blue CTR's they had, but they were too small :(
    See the red Laser II's in the top corner? Size 6 I think

22. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Still there! some lad picked them up, got excited noticed the size and then looked sad, I wouldn't have minded some CTR's only no 9's.. would have thought they would have had more CTR's in tbh

good bargain on the hyper venom though, great price for them

23. DoyleyBD08

DoyleyBD08 Member

Dec 23, 2011
    Club:
    Everton FC
    'Twas a good HV deal! Did you see the tiempo Elite's though? :D

24. pancreas

pancreas Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Could someone help me identify these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    they are the, third tier version ? it went vapor taleria and then steam? i think..