Nike Thread [20] - Post all info, pictures & questions here.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdidasPredatorMANIAC

Jul 6, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I recall some one saying the Predator Mania had only 6 colourways in total (I may be wrong, could even be less) throught out its 2 year life span. The LZ 1 had more than 6 cw's in about a years time.

2. kick96

kick96 Member

Nov 10, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    The lz 2 has had 7 colourways in 5 months plus 2 SL colourways.

Not to mention the Yamamoto is the 13th/14th colourway of the latest F50

3. AdidasPredatorMANIAC

Jul 6, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    ^ There you go. And none of them appealed to me at all.

4. Shinobu

Shinobu Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Narnia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    just dont buy the boots...dont complain because theyre releasing new colors and designs

5. lakelui

lakelui Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Options are always a good thing whether you personally are interested in them or not.

6. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    and yet most people just want a simple black and white colour way which they released,

but younger kids want the brighter colour ways which sell. Though I imagine the f30's and lower sell better then the f50

Just realised this was the nike thread.. not the adidas aha.

I can still stand by what I said and include the lower end vapors.

And now they release bundles of colour ways in 'packs' I mean, do we really need a hi-viz colour way pack? I don't know many leagues who play in the evening or dark where it isn't floodlit

7. Zizou15

Zizou15 Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    "God is love" (baby don't hurt me)

tilburysoccer and kick96 repped this.
  8. lakelui

lakelui Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Even w/ black options available I rarely see many people actually playing in them

9. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nike does not make any actual cleats in US 13.5, right? Only a smattering of indoor shoes?

10. LNSC Cr

LNSC Cr Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Hi i need some advice on some nike tiempo legend 3s and 4s,
    I have a pair of the legend 4s in 10.5s, and when i tried on a pair of 11s, they fit the same but the 11s weren't broken in. So i'm wondering if the legends won't stretch since they're already a good size. also the tiempo legend iiis are 11s too, so would they stretch too?
    Thanks

11. J 10

J 10 Member

Oct 15, 2009
    That's not the point. The problem is that when you decide to buy some pair, after a month or two it's already outdated. You feel you don't have that much value for your purchase. And the other problem is that you can't no longer wait for very long if you want some pair as they will be sold out very soon because a new colorway is already coming out. For example the launch colorway HV's are already quite hard to find and they hit the shops in late July. But it's the same with other industries like fashion or mobile phones for example. It's just a shame football boot industry has developed in the same direction.

Sorry for the slight off topic but actually Nike is a really good example of this type of business nowdays.

12. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    While I agree with you, at the same time, the more colour ways nike release the cheaper the older colour ways get, resulting in some eBay bargains

rooster repped this.
  13. Linguistics

Linguistics Member

Jul 9, 2013
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    Nike Mercurial Veloce for Woman. :) The next owner is a man though.
    In addition, I would say that many owners of Mercurial has "unique wanna be" personality or a "football star wanna be" players . That's how Nike (followed by other brands) run their business "style first, skills later". More colors, more studs patterns, more options, more unique we are.
    [​IMG]

14. Shinobu

Shinobu Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Narnia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    got my galaxy in today...they look pretty amazing! got nothing but compliments all day

15. pancreas

pancreas Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Tiempo IV owners, how long did it take for you to break in your cleats?
    I've used mine for about 5-8 hours and they still give me some bad blisters. Beginning to think that they are a half size too small. Should I keep going or sell them?

16. batta78

batta78 New Member

Nov 17, 2009
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    hi guus!i sell CR SAFARI collection new with box...for information contact me at alebatta@hotmail.com

Attached Files:

17. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    maybe too small for you... never had a blister wearing my Legend 4...

18. peridz

peridz Member

Mar 8, 2009
    Mexico
    Club:
    Club Necaxa
    Hi, does somebody know the ebay user alanti1966?

19. Decency

Decency Member

Oct 4, 2012
    Club:
    Hibernian FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    where are your blisters? I bought a pair to test at the beginning of the season but they were far too big so I sent them back.

20. pancreas

pancreas Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    On the heels (slightly on the inner side of the foot). I will try them a couple of more times before giving up on them

21. FootySpy

FootySpy Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  22. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    due to the fit, a lot of people had to get half a size up, however I'm a size 9 in everything, I had the legend elite IV and first few wears they were tight/snug but they moulded perfectly, so stick it out. Obviously we don't know how much discomfort you are in, but If it's unbearable then I would look for half a size up

23. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    This was supposed to replace the CTR by the WC from what I heard, but it looks like a CTR 4 is also in the works for that time frame from the catalog that was posted.