Nike Thread [16] - all info, questions, pics here please

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The English Hacker

Aug 8, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    What soleplate would that be?

2. The English Hacker

Aug 8, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Full Arsenal kit? :thumbsup:

Bootboy repped this.
  3. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It is the AG soleplate, from what I have read that should be one of the low tier releases.

4. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I'd be a little bit Pee'd off if id brought a pair of GS with the limited number and they Nike brought out the exact same thing minus the numbers as a general boot with unlimited numbers. I thought the whole point of the GS is that it was a one off model to show how Nike could produce enviromentally friendly boots.

appleCORR

5. 2nd_striker

2nd_striker Member

May 21, 2008
    London
    apple i see where you coming from but loads of people missed out on gs' and if they are re releasing them in december, im gonna hold off on the vapor 8s and get them. Kinda like the colourway too.

has anyone with gs' played in them yet?

6. ddster

ddster New Member

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I have a quick question. I have Nike Tiempo's (White+Gold) Legend IV. The cleats are made of Kangaroo Lite Leather, and I have a problem. I've had them for a full season of playing 3-4 times a week for 2-3 hours each and they're falling apart. The sole is separating from the leather in the toe of the boot. What's the safest way to go about fixing these?

7. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    A trash can.....if you have been using them that long and that often, be glad they served you well and buy a new pair. Very few shoe repair guys are actual cobblers that could repair this correctly.

I am sure you could voucher them with Nike, but it seems that given the use you have put into them that it would be taking advantage of their policy.

Suit and Tie repped this.