Neymar vs Lucas Moura

Discussion in 'Players & Legends' started by Daniel96, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Guigs

Guigs Member+

Dec 9, 2011
    Club:
    Vasco da Gama Rio Janeiro
    I'm going to take you for what you are. You just don't like him and have a very biased opinion on him. When you are this blinded by some kind of hatred you have of him, you really can't have an honest opinion.

Well at least we sorted this little thing out.

2. riflex

riflex Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I do not hate anyone, I'm not Lead Leader, Pipolo or others, Neymar did not show enough to be considered better than their peers

3. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    You are just as CLUELESS as your blind claim for Lucas ...

Neymar was TWICE in the 23 men short list for World FIFA ballon Dor in 2012 (from Santos) and 2013 (from both Santos and Barca)
    In FACT: Neymar won 152 points as #12 in the that short list 2013.

===============================================
    Now let's move to NEW SEASON, and this is a fun "prediction of Ballon Dor 2014" OK?
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ing-all-23-nominees-and-predicting-the-winner

Ballon d'Or 2013 Finalists: Ranking All 23 Nominees and Predicting the Winner

A total of 23 names reside on the Ballon d'Or 2013 shortlist, but as we gear up for the awarding of football's most sought-after individual prize on Jan. 13, 2014, a handful of players outshine the rest.

In a bid to separate the contenders from the pretenders, we've ranked the 23 nominees and attempted to determine who will take the trophy.

Ballon d'Or 2014 Predicted Rankings
    1Cristiano RonaldoPortugal
    2Franck RiberyFrance
    3Lionel MessiArgentina
    4Zlatan IbrahimovicSweden
    5NeymarBrazil
    6Bastian SchweinsteigerGermany
    7Gareth BaleWales
    8Radamel FalcaoColombia
    9Philipp LahmGermany
    10Luis SuarezUruguay

===========================================

Next time do some research before expose your knowledge.

4. Guigs

Guigs Member+

Dec 9, 2011
    Club:
    i mean... not sure what to tell you
    Neymar
    Santos (17-20 years old)
    Campeao Paulista 2010, 2011, 2012
    Copa do Brasil 2010
    Copa Libertadores 2011
    Recopa Sudamericana 2012

Best player Copa Libertadores 2011
    Best player Brasileirao 2011

Serie A squad 2010, 2011, 2012
    Libertadores Squad 2011
    Golden Ball Serie A 2011
    Silver ball 2010, 2011
    Golden Boot Copa do Brasil 2010
    Fifa CWC Bronze Ball 2011
    South America Footballer of the Year 2011, 2012
    Fifa Puskas Award 2011
    Libertadores Top Scorer 2012

Brazil (17-20)
    South American Youth Championship 2011
    Silver Olympic Medal 2012
    Fifa Confederations Cup 2013

Fifa Confed Golden Ball 2013
    Fifa Confed Bronze Shot 2013
    Fifa Confed Dream team 2013

Barcelona (21)
    Supercopa 2013

I just don't even know what to tell you.. really.
    Lucas Moura
    Copa Sul Americana 2012
    Ligue 1 12-13
    U-20 South Americna Championship 2011
    Confed Cup 2013
    Silver Medal Olympics 2013

Silver Ball 2012
    Best player Copa Sudamericana 2012

didn't even get to start in the Olympics, played 3 matches. Wasn't a pivotal part of the Confed Cup, and I'm guessing he's not the reason why PSG won Ligue 1.
    Hazard
    Ligue 1 10-11
    Coupe de France 10-11
    Europa League 12-13
    EPL team of the year 12-13
    Ligue 1 player of the year 10-11, 11-12

I mean REALLY??

you dont see a diference?

5. Guigs

Guigs Member+

Dec 9, 2011
    Club:
    I mean Neymar got top 15 in the World while playing outside of Europe.

That award is so eurocentric that a player OUTSIDE of Europe has never come so close to it, not even a little bit. I think Riquelme was the closest one because he simply showed up at the ballot! And that was in the year Boca won everything AND Riquelme played part of the year in La Liga.

6. riflex

riflex Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    He is the reason why the PSG beat Valencia and drew 2 times with Barcelona.

Anyway we will see who will be right in a few years.

7. Guigs

Guigs Member+

Dec 9, 2011
    Club:
    You are comparing Lucas for 3 games against 3 years of Neymar simply being top 5 player in the world!?

few years we'll see?! How about right now? How about right now Lucas cannot even get close to Neymar on his achievements...

I mean dude what are you really doing here? Lucas is not even as good as Bernard man...

8. Edhardy

Edhardy Member+

Sep 4, 2013
    Nairobi, Kenya
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    This comparison is blasphemous, Neymar is so far ahead of Lucas that they really shouldn't be compared. Sorry Riflex.
    A Neymar v Hazard v Gotze comparison is more interesting. This season Hazard is stepping it up big time in terms of performing week in week out and his starts are beginning to reflect this. He must be among the top 5 players in the EPL right now which is quite a feat. Neymar has had less continuity but in half a season he has already scored vs Atletico and Real Madrid, and is amongst the highest assistmen across Europe. Gotze too belongs in this discussion though he has had even less luck with injuries. These three are ahead of their peers though IMO and ranking them currently comes down to preference.

9. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    up to now, I think Ozil should be there in the more or less same talent and style (playmaking)

Neymar >= Hazard = Ozil >= Diego (a bit old now )

Gotze has been very good but much less flashy and consistent.
    Gotze should be comparable with Oscar, Cecs ...

10. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Ozil is better than all of those 3 but the comparison is a bit unfair because he is in a different age category. The Hazard v Neymar comparison is an interesting one though

11. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    there is no age here ...
    If talking about AGE, then Neymar is #1 no competition already

12. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Well, I'm saying any comparison between Ozil and Neymar is kind of odd. Might as well compare Messi to Neymar. At least they play the same positions.

Ozil is over 3 years older than Neymar. And that's an important 3 years in terms of development, experience, etc. Ozil already was a top player in the last World Cup and Euros, while making a true difference on his club. Hazard and Neymar "help" Chelsea and Barca but simply do not have the impact that Ozil has at Arsenal.

13. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    Messi is clear better than Neymar - right now Messi and CR7 are both TOP2 no question asked

14. zahzah

zahzah Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Sure. But the order should be the other way around.

15. riflex

riflex Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I never said that Lucas is good like this guys, i said that for me he is potentialy better.

He is similar to Messi, he have better ball control that Hazard, Gotze or Neymar, he faster and better dribbler (To tell the truth I think he have the most devastating dribbling after Messi). His only problem is that he is very egoist.

I rember Santos vs Barcellona and Neymar do nothing, when in Barca vs Psg, Lucas was the first danger for the Barcellona, we will see who will be right, Lucas has only a tactical limit, if he improves that, the others see him with binoculars.

16. riflex

riflex Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Is even possibile that Lucas made a Great Cl and Neymar not, and don't compare him with stat,not have a sense, Lucas is a midfielder, that helps a lot in defense, Neymar is a striker and a diver, that not help in defense, in comparison to Lucas he looks like a anorexic

0:24 the problem of this guy is this :)

3:55 never dive, indeed are the others to drop :inlove:

17. riflex

riflex Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    The Golden Ball is a very media award because Neymar in 4 positione is ridiculous, there are at least 20 players better than Neymar in the world.
    To tell the truth I do not see why Neymar has to be there when a player like Pogba won the wolrd cup under 20, was Elected the best young player in the wolrd and have a great session with Juventus in a great league.

Oh yeah, Neymar, won the Cofederation cup. For the first time i read that a player finishes in the top 5 in the world to have won the Confederations Cup.

I think that for what has been paid, he has not done much, Bale was more impressive.
    I also think that if it was not in this team, would not all those assists and those goals, Sanchez is doing better than him

18. Pipiolo

Pipiolo Member+

Jul 19, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What the hell man, I don't hate anyone either and you are wrong here: Neymar is far better than Lucas.

19. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    [​IMG] forget Neymar and Lucas…James is true young talent ;);););):whistling::whistling::whistling:

Pipiolo repped this.
  20. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    does the word Fenomeno ring you a bell? LOL

21. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    must be the other way round ... bale was paid more and yet made less impressive ...
    Bale scored more but most of his goals were tap ins - thanks to his strong team mates and his speed + finishing.

Now some facts about Neymar in Liga and Barca:
    - In assist: Neymar tied Messi as 2nd place (behind Cecs in Barca, and tied #4 in LIGA with less games)
    - In Dribble: Neymar 2nd behind Messi (#3 in Liga with less games)
    - Most fouled player in Barca and 2nd in Liga

Now Bale was NOT even in TOP20 in the above categories

22. Lewa9

Lewa9 Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund

Bale not even in top 20??:rolleyes: perhaps, but Neymar is not in top 100, compared to its price it was a Flop, has not proven anything yet in the big football. He is an avarage dribbler, Draxler and Gotze are better than him.
    About Lucas, yesterday he could go down in history.

shame he don't score.

23. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    bitch please

24. Lewa9

Lewa9 Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    #99 Lewa9, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
    James is a more smarter player than both, but does not have the same speed and agility of Lucas

25. Lewa9

Lewa9 Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    great;)