Neymar Vs Hazard Vs Bale Vs Götze

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by the one and only, Mar 20, 2014.

?

Who's Been Performing Better So Far ?

1. Neymar

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  2. Bale

9 vote(s)
    32.1%
  3. Hazard

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. Götze

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. Guigs

Guigs Member+

Dec 9, 2011
    Club:
    Vasco da Gama Rio Janeiro
    Guys Neymar has been the best player for Barcelona on their top opposition games this season, just saying.. who cares what he does against Osauna or Betis

Best player vs Atletico every single time they went out
    Best player on the first Real Game
    Second Real game 1 assist and drew the PK + a red card (left game early in second half)

But yes let's count Pedro's hattrick against Vallecano as the divider of waters here, cause if Neymar was having Pedro's or Alexis's season the knock on him would have been... He doesn't show up on big games...

By the way looking at Barca forums... they have this thing where they pick between themselves the Man of the Match for each Match... and really cool how they have a graph at the end there showing Barcelona's top performers.

They do it like this... Motm gets 3 points, second place 2 points third place 1 point.

[​IMG]

Yup Barca Fans on their forum don't think neymar is doing that great.

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/11292-Man-of-the-Match-13-14-edition/page76

2. Guigs

Guigs Member+

Dec 9, 2011
    Club:
    I mean.. Neymar gets into the last game at the 80th minute.. people are still going to put up here... ohh look he didn't do anything on the last game! that's 1 appearance without a goal! RAWR!!!!

3. Guigs

Guigs Member+

Dec 9, 2011
    Club:
    Here is their latest one
    [​IMG]

JamesBH11 repped this.
  4. Guigs

Guigs Member+

Dec 9, 2011
    Club:
    This is where they considered the "big" matches.
    [​IMG]

5. Guigs

Guigs Member+

Dec 9, 2011
    Club:
    I've been reading a bit here.. looks like Cesc is the guy that's contested by the fans.. not Neymar.

6. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    and someone needs to watch football on TV ... rather than by PES or FIFA game boy

7. Cuppo

Cuppo Member+

May 27, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I watch football on TV. He's a winger. What's your point?

8. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    yet you said he is a striker?
    Neymar is a wide FW/playmaker and Gotze is half CAM/playmaker and half wide FW ,,,, very similar in role

9. Guigs

Guigs Member+

Dec 9, 2011
    Club:
    they are all forwards, what's the confusion here?

JamesBH11 repped this.
  10. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    Let's review their transfer fee on top of their performance:

1- Bale = £86m
    2- Neymar = £49m (Official before Barca's hidden tax, after = £56m)
    3- Hazard = £32m
    4- Gotze = £31m

11. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    Ironically CR7 " THINK" Neymar will soon become the world best player (is it even a surprise?)
    YET no words on his team mate BALE

Europe news

Cristiano Ronaldo tips Neymar for top
    May 7, 2014
    By Dermot Corrigan, Spain Correspondent

Cristiano Ronaldo has told Brazilian channel SporTV that Neymar is a "great player" with the potential to one day become the best in the world.
    "I see Neymar as a great player," the 29-year-old said. "I believe he has shown in recent times he is a player of the future, with huge potential to improve. His adaptation at Barcelona was not the best -- he had some problems at the start -- but I have no doubt that he has the potential to be one of the best players, or even the best player, in the world."

Asked about this summer's World Cup, Portugal captain Ronaldo said it will be tough to emerge from a group also containing Germany, Ghana and the United States but he is optimistic his nation can make an impression.

12. Rana catesbeiana

Mar 11, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Interviewed by a Brazilian tv channel, asked about Neymar (I dunno the exact wording of the question, though) - pretty standard professionalism to politely praise the player. Why would he need to start talking about Bale here...

13. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    you maybe right ... but I am sure CR7 does not appreciate Bale's talent ...that much (becuase he loves dribbling, and Neymar is among the very top right now that's why)

14. Kartron

Kartron New Member

May 22, 2014
    All of them are very good players with huge potential. Since Gotze doesn't get much love here, I just want to mention that he's been played at 7 different positions across Bayern's midfield and attack this season. He's had outstanding games when he played in a central role. He's very versatile, but I think he can only really start to flourish once he plays in a defined position.

15. Scanderbeg

Scanderbeg Member

May 22, 2014
    Neymar is so overrated.
    A good player and nothing more, overrated by brazilians, more spectacular than skillful.
    Hazard is more better, better ball control, better dribbler, better shot, better vision. Is the same for Isco, both are more skillful, than the clown Neymar.

I think that the future super-star of Brazil is Lucas, more impressive than Neymar for me.

Dage repped this.
  16. Guigs

Guigs Member+

Dec 9, 2011
    Club:
    you kind of show your bias there when you say clown neymar... you just don't like him

then you show that you are REALLY biased when you mention Lucas.. can't shoot, bad passer and has no defensive awareness on the pitch.

that's your future superstar?

17. jessepv

jessepv Member

Oct 19, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    1. Bale
    2.Gotze/Neymar
    4.Hazard

18. Neutral2

Neutral2 Member

Apr 30, 2006
    Germany
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Minutes played/scorer this season. (source transfermarkt.com, all club competitions).

Neymar: 8goals/0assists in 522 minutes: 65,25 minutes/scorer
    Götze: 7goals/3assists in 722 minutes: 77,2 minutes/scorer
    Bale: 5goals/5assists in 1047 minutes: 104,7 minutes/scorer
    Hazard: 2goals/3assists in 861 minutes: 172 minutes/scorer

19. the one and only

Jul 15, 2011
    Last Season, imo it was:
    1. Bale
    2. Hazard
    3. Gotze/Neymar

So far this season, imo it's:
    1. Gotze/Neymar
    2. Hazard/Bale

JamesBH11 repped this.
  20. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    that's more likely ...
    even though most people rated Neymar >= Bale in last 2 seasons

(2013: Neymar was #5 > Bale #9 in Ballon Dor list
    2012: Neymar was #13 >>> Bale not even in TOP25)