New Release Thread [4] - all info, pictures of new releases here please.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GUNT22

GUNT22 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Thailand
    Wanna be part of the world football boots' BIGGEST LEAK? If so, stay tuned with GUNT22 : ))

2. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    stop advertising yourself it's annoying and no i don't want to be a part of the "world's biggest leak" since it's a leak i'll be seeing it eventually anyway

3. GUNT22

GUNT22 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Thailand
    i'm afraid you do ....:rolleyes:
    p.s. sorry if my post seems annoying, but it's better than someone who's done nothing for football boots community(just like you!). the only thing you can actually do is moaning around others, i guess!

4. keytoarson

keytoarson Member

Jan 22, 2009
    MN
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm gonna have to agree with Upper on this one. I appreciate what you're doing for the "boot world" but at the same time, you're advertising your personal Facebook page on here. And he's right. We're all very aware of new boots/leaks that are coming out and we'll all eventually see them, whether it's from your site, soccerreviews.com, foooy-boots, or soccerbible. You're really just beating the dead horse at this point.

5. ALEX408

ALEX408 Member

Mar 25, 2007
    SJ
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll have to agree with the other guy...

At first you were pretty quiet and showed off your collection.

Now that you have such publicity, thanks to BigSoccer, you have a huge snobbish ego.

I also reported you for being rude and degrading other members here.

1 person likes this.
  6. GUNT22

GUNT22 Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Thailand
    watch your words pls! even if BigSoccer has given lots of things to me, what i've been doing here also benefits back to the site as well as the others. and if you think i've been rude and degrading other members .. all i can say is "sorry":) but remember one thing, i'm not a person who's intentionally trying to discredit or blame others unless someone starts doing that stuff first!

7. Juventus_Supporter

May 29, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Not sure if these have been posted already, haven't been following puma, credit to .. Cappitain .. from Siamboots.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. GrassRouteOne

GrassRouteOne Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I'm sure it's just one of those 'lost in translation' things, where - because it's the internet and we can't see body language and hear tone of voice - what we're trying to say is getting interpreted wrong. Lets just give each other the benefit of the doubt and agree to disagree :D

BigSoccer haven't ever tolerated people linking out to their sites before, so I'm sure this 'World's Biggets Leak' business will be dealt with by the Mods, now that the whole Nike Thread has just become a SoccerReviews Staff/Associates love-in ;)

As for Juve's leaks - That's really interesting!

We know Puma are releasing the EvoSPEED this summer, and these PowerCats match the evo's launch colourway and the matching King Finale.

So, does that mean that both adidas and Puma are going to have all their players in Red/Blue/White boots for the Euro's? If so, that's a bad move by both companies...

9. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    lol @ bold bit.

We love everybody over at SoccerReviews, one of the friendliest teams of writers you will ever wish to meet. :D

10. Chicharito352

Chicharito352 Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Actually I ment this one
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pojmivghj7Y"]Lionel Messi Adizero 2012 Gold - YouTube[/ame]

11. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    they're most likely not going to be released

12. robben_sneijder

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    dude you write for them...

13. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I know, so I have every right to comment on it. :p

14. markdd2404

markdd2404 Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Darlaston
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Or that you're biased...

15. Bootboy

Bootboy Member

Oct 23, 2007
    North London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  16. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    You could argue that, but I'm not. :rolleyes:

17. markdd2404

markdd2404 Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Darlaston
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well you're not going to admit it are you, just like you're not going to slate the people you write for on a public forum, both would be stupid.

Seems to be a lot of trumpet blowing going on here with this Vapor leak, all we've seen is some better pictures of a boot we saw a while back when a guy bought them on eBay. Seems like a lot of fuss over very little.

18. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    No of course not.

Everybody is entitled to their opinions. I'll respect yours, I'm personally very excited for this release.

19. markdd2404

markdd2404 Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Darlaston
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Nothing wrong with being excited about a release, i'm sure everyones been excited about the release of something from time to time, whether its a new boot or something else. Labelling it as something massive was definately over-egging it though, its still a Vapor, its got a different sole plate but we're going to see that on the next version anyway and something that looks like Kanga-lite, which has been around a while now on other boots.

There's nothing there thats particularly ground breaking or revolutionary, just a new Vapor, nothing more nothing less, you like Vapors, go ahead get excited about it. There's no need to try and make it out to be a bigger deal than it is though.

20. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Can I just say - Until you know the full details.. I wouldn't go presuming anything.

I've been told by a good source that this could well be the first boot to introduced a 'brain' into Nike football boots, an improved version of miCoach.

But hey, let's not over-exaggerate or anything? ;)

21. C-dub57

C-dub57 Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Iowa
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  22. b0sk1

b0sk1 Member+

Jan 28, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In fairness it is a big deal. Considering it is probably Nike's top tier boot and this is the next next generation its pretty huge. Heck when someone post a new colorway that is coming out of a boot thats been in the market for the past 9 months people will post 2 pages worth of comments for it. Here is something that we won't see for years. You might not be excited but I am and I'm sure plenty of people are. We come on this forum for stuff exactly like this!

23. Metal_Mushroom

Sep 19, 2010
    New Orleans
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That goes both ways. I wouldn't presume it to be anything amazing either until we get more details. We all know how much the big companies love to over hype, especially Nike.

Micoach is a fun tool, and good for measuring the rate/amount with which you improve things like speed and endurance, but not much else. I really don't see any practical way to build on that functionality with current technology. Unless this "Nike brain" can calculate the positions of the defenders and then beat them for you, I don't really see how it would be significantly different than Micoach.

Don't get your pride wounded or anything.

24. markdd2404

markdd2404 Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Darlaston
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well its nice to see that you haven't let this reviewer thing you've landed yourself go to your head. Some people would really get an inflated sense of self worth from such a thing, not you though ay?

So its a big deal because it's Nike's top boot?

So why dont we see this sort of over the top garbage being spouted over every new Vapor release? Or over every new Predator? They've changed the sole plate, thats happened before, they're using a new upper material, thats happened before. There doesn't seem to be anything particularly special about this boot at all yet everyone is banging on like its going to transform the footballing world.

25. b0sk1

b0sk1 Member+

Jan 28, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes it is, would it be a big deal if it was the tiempo flight?

We do, everytime a boot comes out we see all of this hype. Its just where most of the time we see this through links to other sites. This time it was by members of this forum. And it just so happens these members are also affliated with another site(s) which they were promoting. Nothing wrong with that, look at all the sites that hyped that nike fuel BS. Look how much of a let down that was, yet it was hyped and promoted like it was a game changer to drive site traffic. Same thing here, just a different site. But again this is much more interesting.