New England Prep School Rankings

Discussion in 'Youth & HS Soccer' started by bigblue4, Sep 2, 2003.

1. CaliManU

CaliManU New Member

Jul 4, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Suffield isn't as good as Exeter.

2. kylesoccer

kylesoccer New Member

Mar 24, 2004
    boston
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    bitter about losing to a team that outcoached and out teamed your team. Barely is enough to get it done. Get over it.

3. Dr Jay

Dr Jay BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 7, 1999
    Newton, MA USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Respectable sources: Exeter never had a scoring opportunity.

Avon had only one and put it away. The Exeter sweeper was excellent and athletic but on the goal he got beat by a ball over his head that the Avon forward ran onto and just tipped past the keeper.

I don't know if it was the "worst final in recent history" but it certainly wasn't a tribute to the beautiful game.

4. kylesoccer

kylesoccer New Member

Mar 24, 2004
    boston
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    anybody catch the all star games. if so anybody look good/bad.

5. newenglandprep

newenglandprep New Member

Jan 15, 2006
    After having watched the King & Low-Heywood Thomas School's soccer team for a few games this past fall, I predict that they will win the Class D New England's led by a strong senior class.

6. StamfordPremierSccer

Jan 15, 2006
    I must agree with newenglandprep's predicitons for King & Low-Heywood Thomas in this fall's upcoming season, they will defenitely be a Class D powerhouse. They are returning at least 3/4 of their starting line up, and are led by a strong senior class with much experience. They even handled co-champion of Class D Chase Collegiate, yet they were unable to come up big when it counted. Although they are notorious for underachieving, I believe that they will finally live up to their potential this upcoming fall.