"Nein, Frau, weine nicht": All-inclusive Olympic 2012 thread!

Discussion in 'Women's Rivalry Forum' started by Smulan, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Area 51

Area 51 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    sinclair_christine640_640.jpg

2. Area 51

Area 51 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Jonelle Filigno, so cute:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Jonelle Filigno.jpg

Canada wins on hotness because Filigno> Morgan:cool:

Sinclair is just too boss as well(Saying this knowing full well the chances of Canada winning tomorrow resemble that of finding life on Mars)

3. jocasta

jocasta Member+

Oct 11, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Yes, exactly, very nice. Canada itself is very nice. Never met any of 'em but I'm sure each and every member of Team Canada is also very nice. Do you really think they've got it in them to beat the corn-fed muscle-bound pea-brained lummoxes of Team USA?

4. kool-aide

kool-aide Member+

Feb 1, 2002
    a van by the river
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They have a player called Tank. They're plenty tough ;)

5. kolabear

kolabear Member+

Nov 10, 2006
    los angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't believe us?! :)
    [​IMG]

6. kool-aide

kool-aide Member+

Feb 1, 2002
    a van by the river
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tank got kicked in the head at the end of the GB game. I was a bit worried about her as she looked woozy after. I'm sure she'll play today but still.

7. jocasta

jocasta Member+

Oct 11, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Yeah, well, getting tapped in the head by some tea-drinking biscuit-eater is hardly reason enough for any of North America's strong women to sit out a game.

8. dianamo-superstriker

Sep 30, 2007
    California
    So Kool-aide pointed out this "place"
    How much smack are we allowed to talk? :D

9. jocasta

jocasta Member+

Oct 11, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    As much smack as you would like to talk! Comments about hair styles and grammer especially encouraged... all in good faith and fun, of course (but not necessarily in good taste).

I'm with ya, there, YankeeKillerz.

10. dianamo-superstriker

Sep 30, 2007
    California
    Great! since my first comment is about hair..... what's up with Sinclair being blonde? when did that started? and why no one is telling her to cover her roots??

11. kolabear

kolabear Member+

Nov 10, 2006
    los angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just remember if you start a food fight the Swedes have the advantage. They can always pull out some smelly, rotten fish on you. And the English (or British) are advised not to show up to a Rivalry food fight with tea and biscuits.

12. jocasta

jocasta Member+

Oct 11, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    That's true, actually; surströmming is even more foul than poutain, and biccie-snarfing will only get you so far in life, even among the barbarians of the isles.

'The other semifinal' is about to start. I have a hard time imagining it will be as technically thrillng as France v Japan was.

13. jocasta

jocasta Member+

Oct 11, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    r.e. Rapinoe's goal: and that, McLeod and ye other assorted lassies and laddies, is why you need to have a body on the near post during corner kicks. (see also Sweden, men, Euro 2012.)

Smulan repped this.
  14. Area 51

Area 51 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    WTF is the ref doing? ya we all know everyone wants usa in the finals, but some of those calls are blatent favourtism and bias. the 2 calls leading up to the third goal..wtf?!?!?!

and ok nault's a handball when it was going to hti her body anytways? what about rapoine's in the box earlier on then?!?!

Sinclair= Goddess

Americans attempting to injure and stomp on her feet all game long, but Sinclair is just TOO BOSS

Romario'sgurl repped this.
  15. Hachiko

Hachiko The Akita on Big Soccer

Jun 8, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey Canodians, way to choke in the last minute of extra time stoppage time. How futile is that?

Canada. STILL the USA's little sister.

16. kolabear

kolabear Member+

Nov 10, 2006
    los angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, Baby Horse made that scoreline close:
    Portland 5 - Rest of World 3

And then in the scoreline that really matters:

Me and Kool-Aide 2 - Rest of Big Soccer 0

17. jocasta

jocasta Member+

Oct 11, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    See, kool-aide, kolabear, and all you other lower-case 'k' doubters? USA all the way, no sweat. Even though it looked like a bit of a hockey match there at the very end, with all those people crashing into each other, and we even got a hockey-normal score out of it.

18. kool-aide

kool-aide Member+

Feb 1, 2002
    a van by the river
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    heck, it looked like a hockey match at the beginning of the game. Lauren Cheney still doesn't know what bus tank hit her. Lots and lots of stuff in the open field let go by the lenient ref all game. (both sides)

19. Area 51

Area 51 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Sinclair> every other female player on the planet

Proved it once again today.

20. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    So she's too old to adopt. But if she wanted to move in with me and do the dishes every now and again, I'd be fine with that, even though I have a dishwasher.

21. Hachiko

Hachiko The Akita on Big Soccer

Jun 8, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  22. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    That game today was a ********ing disgrace. Its probably one of the worst reffed matches I've ever seen...I've been watching footie matches around the world for some time now so that is saying something.

Its a good thing I wasn't at the game cause I'd be throwing beer cans at Americans and would probably be spending the night in jail.

23. Katreus

Katreus Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Finding today that Canadians are pretty whiny. It's probably a good thing I wasn't at that game: I'd be playing the world's smallest violin for them.

24. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I'd take that violin and crack it over your ********ing head...so yeah good thing.

I actually feel like smacking around American bitches right now... no wait I actually wanna smack around Norwegian dikes...

25. Katreus

Katreus Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wish you the very best of luck in attempting to take on the Norweigan fjords and waterways.