NCAA Prediction Contest 2012

Discussion in 'Women's College' started by GoCourage, Nov 6, 2012.

1. attackerp

attackerp Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Im happy to have another Top 10 finish

2. cpthomas

cpthomas BigSoccer Supporter

Portland Thorns
    United States
    Jan 10, 2008
    Portland, Oregon
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's sort of interesting that Kolabear, with his Elo-ish Massey-sourced ratings, and I, with my Improved RPI ratings that treat all games the same throughout the season with no consideration of which players where gone where when and how teams appear to be playing at the end of the season, came in tied for 14th and not that far in points behind those a good number of places ahead of us. Given the rules Kolabear and I imposed on our systems in the competition, the two systems did pretty well.

3. Nacional Tijuana

Nacional Tijuana St. Louis City

St. Louis City SC
    May 6, 2003
    San Diego, Calif.
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yikes! 9th out of what? 42?! I'm usually dead last or near it for any fantasy league.

That was fun (and it was great getting to see so much of it in person)! I wish there was a normal spring season. Kind of like an apertura/clausura thing. :lol:

Cliveworshipper repped this.
  4. UNC4EVER

UNC4EVER Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Thanks... :speechless: :notworthy: .... Newfor2010. You know .... perhaps the most emotionally crushing form of generosity is the Undeserved forgiveness of one's moral superiors... ... I am Unworthy ;) . But, feeling redeemed, I'll be right there with you in 2013!! Heels are, NO Doubt, going all the way!!!

5. bmoline

bmoline Member

Aug 24, 2008
    Champaign
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Squeaked into the top 10 this year at #10. I'll take it.

6. Cliveworshipper

Cliveworshipper Member+

Dec 3, 2006

Me too, though the names have changed. In one of those deck-chair-on-the-Titanic moves, the terms are now Torneo Inicial and Torneo Final in Argentina.

Aperture/Clausura is so last year.;)