NASL: Fan Rivalries

Discussion in 'NASL' started by TerminusFooty, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Onionsack

Onionsack BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Math clearly isn't a cornerstone of the Texas education system, is it? I guess they couldn't fit it in the curriculum with Hog Tie Class, Spiting Tobacco Class, Douche Hat Class, and of course like 15 shop classes.

Cosmos have the most honors of any professional soccer club in the history of north america. You guys have a long way to go to get invited to the big dicks table.

2. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well you clearly need a geography lesson, Mexico is in North America.

Unless you count as honors, things like team of the week or cups in friendly games, etc.

3. Onionsack

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Everyone knows you don't count Mexico in the same grouping as the United States. They are a third world country and their third world citizens are now taking up residence in San Antonio. Problem is they still don't support the Scorpions.

Honors, as in official sanctioned titles or cups. LA and DC are pretty close, and Bethlehem Steel would have more if they weren't amateur or semi-pro for a big part of their history. Bow down to the king, bitches.

4. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh well sure if you get to pick and chose the requirement, then any one can be king, all you have to do is eliminate anyone else with illogical standards.

Then again, nothing about the Cosmos is logical, so it fits pretty well.

5. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We've at least moved past paint-by-numbers, which you in
    [​IMG]
    NEW YORK CITEH ?!!? have not.

[don't worry, we've got the rope]

The San Antonio Scorpions and the NY Cosmos (the one playing in the NASL right now, that you support) each have a single trophy. Regardless of what you which were true, the old Cosmos are not the current Cosmos and the club that exists today has won a single trophy. Just like we have.

Try and justify all you want, it doesn't make you right.

Also:
    [​IMG]

We in Texas at least know basic geography.

Then again, your line of thinking only further promotes the idiocy of CosmLOLs thinking.

6. Onionsack

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please, don't try and ever claim your little club can even compare to the might and awe of the amazing New York Cosmos, yes the same Cosmos, as has been conclusively proven over and over and over again to all the haters and detractors.

Also, learn math turd..even by your mongoloid definition..we have 2 to your 1.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

nanoGVSP repped this.
  7. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    By proven you mean "loosely (at best) justified so we all feel better about ourselves and can pretend we're something we absolutely aren't"

I'm guessing you think that the NASL we play in is also the same NASL, which is equally as stupid.

Oh, you're counting the "half season plate" as a true award ? Wow, even GALS fans don't put conference titles up in these conversations. I knew you guys were pathetic, but to the point of being worse than GALS fans ?

Wow.

8. Onionsack

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No i'm counting an official league title, just like the one you are claiming. Try to pay attention tumbleweed.

9. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    MLS Conference Titles are "official" ... but that doesn't make them mean a damn thing.

And no, a salad plate for 14 games isn't the same thing as an award for a full season of play.

Talk when you've got a trophy after playing a full season.

Contraty to CosmLOLs fan belief, simply saying something doesn't make it true.

10. Onionsack

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You seem to have difficulty grasping things like rules and logic. NASL determined that there were 2 split seasons in 2013. Two separate season. TWO..2 are you with me still tumbleweed? Winning one of the seasons was a season title. There was no such thing as a combined 2013 season title. There was the 2 regular season titles and the soccer bowl match.

Conference titles in MLS are not recognized by the league as a league title so winning it isn't an official trophy. This is a rivals thread, you are bogging down with your unfunny stupidity.

Cosmos 17 honors...San Antonio...1

Bow down.

11. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And they also get trophies.

[​IMG]

12. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    oh man you just keep getting funnier and funnier, like the dumb and dumber movie.

[​IMG]

13. Onionsack

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey

First off, dumb and dumber movies never got funnier...they got stupider..like you. Show me a link to anything that refers to a MLS conference title as a league title...i will be waiting. On the other hand, the NASL handed the Comsos a Fall Season Championship trophy for winning a Fall season that was sanctioned by the league as a SEASON championship for the league.

Apples and buttholes, sir.

14. Onionsack

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Think you may need to enroll in the

Derek Zoolander School For Kids That Can't Read Good And Want To Do Other Things Good Too

15. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You never addressed whether or not you believe that the current NASL and the old NASL are the same ... why is that ? (I already know the answer).

Er ... why then do the clubs get trophies for them if they aren't recognized ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The league sure puts on a hell of a show for something they don't even recognize officially :rolleyes:

Quick question .... what'd the Cosmos get for "winning" the half season trophy ? .... and what did SKC and RSL get for winning their conference trophies ?

hhhmmm ......

I see only one NASL Soccer Bowl Honor ... and a half season honor (see how you had to manipulate and justify what you're saying to even get that salad plate in there) .... easily not 17. But even with that other "honor" thrown in there, you kick your own teeth down your throat when including the old NASL/old Cosmos in the tally because now you've got to rightfully include the MLS "honors" for all teams.

Either way, you're wrong. That's really the point here.

LOL ... but hey if that's what you need to sleep at night ... hell who am I kidding, I pity you.

16. Onionsack

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You ask a lot of fuking questions in a rivalries thread. Are you sure you know how this is supposed to work? I don't believe they are the same leagues, never said they were. The Cosmos unbroken legal existence and status is a different set of facts than the old NASL and what happened to them. Apples and buttholes.

..as a legaue title....can you read at all you fuking mong? They got trophies for something not considered a league title..they got a trophy for winning a conference NOT a league.

Cosmos didn't play a half season, they played a full Fall season. If you bothered to read the NASL competition rules you'd know that. For winning the full Fall Championship they won a trophies recognizing them as the league champion for Fall 2013. RSL and KC won a trophy for winning a conference title, which is not by the rules of MLS a league championship (or even tactility recognized unofficially as a league title like the SS).

It really doesn't matter what you see, since you are pretty much insignificant, much like those cow humpers you call the Scorpions. The NY Cosmos have won 17 honors as a professional soccer club, and in last 6 months have already won more honors than your shit team has won in its existence.

Piss off.

17. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    With everything else you fail to understand, it's no surprise that failing to see how being asked questions (that you don't answer) makes you look as piss poor as what you post.

Both the NASL and the Cosmos folded .... both business entities failed, that's a fact. Slapping the name and logo on a youth soccer camp doesn't keep your business entity alive. The old Cosmos FOLDED.

What then, is it ?

I sure as shit see the league designating it, handing the trophy out, and recognizing the clubs as such. It is absolutely a league title .... just not the title for the league.

Also, erm ... what League did the Cosmos win in the Fall ? It wasn't the NASL, because the NASL League Title is the Soccer Bowl Trophy.

You aren't very good a this, at all.

Yeah, they played HALF of the 2013 season ... the Fall half. You can spin all the semantics you want, but the 2013 NASL Season was split in half, spring and fall.

The NASL uses a split-season format .... which means the FULL season is split in HALF.

... and you want to talk to me about maths skillz.

Quick, who was the 2013 NASL champion ? (let the spin begin- HA)

I'm no more insignificant than you .... Yes, the NYCosmLOLs name has 17 honors to it.

The club on the field currently has 1, 2 depending on what you want to qualify (in other words, pick what you want to be wrong about).

18. Onionsack

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not going to get into a detailed explanation in a rivalries thread of why you are wrong and how your elementary understanding of things isn't sophisticated enough to grasp principles of business life and perpetuity. You want to know the answer head over to the Cosmos forum and get an education.

That is easy. Under the rules of NASL in 2013

2013 Spring Season - Atlanta Siverbacks
    2013 Fall Season - New York Cosmos
    2013 Soccer Bowl - New York Cosmos

Might be time to stop sucking on Davy Crockett's dick, whatever he has been pumping your stomach full of clearly has copious amounts of stupid sauce in it.

19. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When I start becoming interested in being a self-absorbed, posing, fake, fly by night, douche ... I'll do just that. It's the only education that could possibly be given were I to venture back over.

.... apparently too easy. You jacked it up.

The 2013 NASL Champion question only has one answer.

20. Onionsack

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have no idea what you think the answer is, but I am very sure the answer is not San Antonio Scorpions.

21. Onionsack

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Is that the face of a fearsome striker, or a meth addict about to blow a homeless guy for $5? Nice signing, Scorpions.:laugh:

22. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    K

[​IMG]

23. AmeriSnob

AmeriSnob Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Queens
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So sorry we only played half the season, 10 months before we were supposed to, in order to save the league from losing their FIFA sanctioning and your club from total annihilation. We're sorry for being the only reason the San Antonio Scorpions still exist, but FIFA requires us to have 7 equivalents of the Washington Generals to be considered official.

24. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah no.

25. ceezmad