Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 7 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LJM5

LJM5 Member

Apr 4, 2013
    Adelaide, Australia.
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    would semen everywhere

elvesuvio repped this.
  2. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Benitez unlikes this.

3. FORZA NAPOLI <3

FORZA NAPOLI <3 BigSoccer Yellow Card

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    ******** yes watching Diamanti on the 15th

4. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    are we going to be doing tours with the CL Qualifiers? if we make it that is.

5. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  6. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I would raise an objection to what Benitez is saying if we didn't have CL qualifiers, but if we do, then we should really focus on those and keep an eye on who'd we'd be facing potentially and preparing for that. Also post-World Cup isn't really a good time, with all the internationals Napoli have to be doing world tours unfortunately, sorry aussie friends

vesuviani repped this.
  7. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    he is 100% right ! we cant screw around !

vesuviani repped this.
  8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  9. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Doblas is probably out...

Reina, if we can meet Liverpool's and his demands, stays imo, Rafael stays

I actually believe Inler is going to stay.

Zuniga is 50/50 imo, he needs to play asap and put up good performances.

bar Radosevic and Zapata (who I hope only leave on loans) not completely objected to any of those guys leaving, maybe Dzemaili but since his contract is almost up I could see us parting ways with him.

10. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Vargas scored in the Valencia match. We should get him back.

JCNapoli17 and vesuviani repped this.
  11. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    so much for him not being Serie A ready....

he's helped Valencia get to the Semis

12. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    [​IMG]

these are our players out on loan, who do you think comes back and can either help us/fill out depth?

Edu is the only one that really stands out for me... I would be very surprised if Fideleff comes back, truly one of the biggest idiot defenders that made Aronica look like a genius. Can Izzo come back and fill out depth?

Sepe, seems to be having a good season at Virtus Lanciano, could he come back as a 3rd choice? Or do we look in another direction? Andujar, Rafael, Reina? Don't see Sepe staying if those are our 3 choices at keeper, which is an embarrassment of riches for keeper depth.

I remember someone mentioning Dezi, is he good enough?

El Kaddouri, I fear won't make it, he'll do better at Torino, but I think Napoli is above his pay grade, with the direction Napoli wants to head in.

I would like Roberto Insigne to be good enough to be ready, I wonder if Benitez lets him develop behind Hamsik and the other attackers in our side? I really do not think we need anything revolutionary in our attacking 3rd when it comes to players.

13. FORZA NAPOLI <3

FORZA NAPOLI <3 BigSoccer Yellow Card

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We own Izzo? He's Napolitano and surely better than Fideleff and Brick

14. Napule

Napule Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Izzo and Sepe are having great seasons, some are saying they are the best of their positions in serie b. Both of them have the ability to play in Napoli, but if they aren't going to play consistently then there is no point in slowing their careers.

There are more players out on loan btw, no one really lighting it up comes to mind tho.

15. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Sepe should come back now....Benitez has one of the best gk trainers !

16. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Dopo Nainggolan e Bastos, la Roma sta per fare un altro 'sgarbo' al Napoli: pronto l'assalto a Jackson Martinez! I think roma wants to butt ******** us or something !

17. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    not too fussed if they get Jackson Martinez, yeah he'd help us, but we have Higuain, and Porto are notorious for their insane transfer fees

think we gotta look into midfield before another striker honestly...

vesuviani and Il Ciuccio repped this.
  18. Rp #17

Rp #17 Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Sydney, Aus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Had my fill of jackson martinez and Porto transfer cazzi last time around. Next please.

vesuviani and Il Ciuccio repped this.
  19. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    just realized Ghoulam has Cup of Nations next year, so............... we need a proper left back not makeshift crap, who you guys think?

20. O'Ghiattone

O'Ghiattone Member+

Jan 11, 2014
    Ireland
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Sepe, Izzo, Dezi, Insigne and Vargas could all be of use to us next season. Celiento is not ready yet needs another loan, Fideleff not good enough. Maiello might be good enough for Serie A but not strong enough for our 2 man midfield. Ciano is a good Serie B player not strong enough for us though. Dumitru is struggling in Serie B so no chance to make it with us and El Kaddouri should stay with Torino for another year.

21. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    how has Armando Anastacio, Tutino, Bifulco, Romano, and Luperto been doing, could they transition into first team right away or would they all need loans in order to get first team time?

I know Tutino was ripping teams apart in the UEFA Youth League, which is promising... if he was ready for Napoli first team now, then he would be our vice Callejon.

22. O'Ghiattone

O'Ghiattone Member+

Jan 11, 2014
    Ireland
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Anastasio, Luperto, BiFulco and Tutino are only 17 so they still have another 2 years of being in the primavera. Romano is 18 and seemingly Rafa is a big fan of his so we might see him get some game time in the last couple of games of this season. A few of the youngsters should be called to the retreat in Dimaro in the summer and will get a chance to show what they have with the first team. I would expect Tutino to get some minutes next season if he is still showing the same form. Roberto Insigne will be ahead of him in line to be the vice Callejon.

JCNapoli17 repped this.
  23. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Fideleff is garbage

24. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I would start looking within the league for talent before we pound out a big money transfer elsewhere. Just look at how well Destro and Immobile have done this season. They are proof that you can get a purebred striker without having to shell out 40 million for someone like a... J.Martinez.

Someone like Gabbiadini would be a really good replacement for Pandev. And I don't think he'd cost much. Juve are loaded with strikers and I don't think he's going to break their first team any time soon.

But then again, I don't think he's Benitez type guy

25. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Benitez wants wingers, Insigne, despite people criticizing him to shit this season has been adjusting to Benitez demands. Can't say the same for Hamsik. Hamsik though isn't a guy you ship off after one bad season, unless Rafa really wants to piss off Napoli tifosi. Hamsik is too good, we have to give Hamsik another season to adjust. Benitez believes in him, so should we.

I think we need proper fullbacks. Sticking with the philosophy of looking within the league, I don't know of any left backs that can help us now. I proposed Mimmo because he's ready now, Ghoulam has African cup of nations next season, and Ghoulam is our young gun. But if there is a left back in Serie A that is older and helps us now thatd be awesome. I prefer not to get 2 young guys for one position.

Right back, I am a big homer for Gino Peruzzi, yes he plays for Catania and they really aren't good, but he has been a bright spot for them and Peruzzi is an international for Argentina and probably will be Zabaletas back up at the World Cup. He is 21 and he can truly be a future gun at Right Back for us.

Midfield, I am a big Pedro Obiang fan, I think Rafa would really really like him as well. He's strong, intelligent on the ball, he reminds me of a stronger version of Inler. I have liked what I have seen of Radosevic this season but, I see us loaning him out.

I really don't think we need to buy players in attack, we have good players on loan and we are somewhat set there.