Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 6 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da D.C. a Napoli

Jan 29, 2012
    Washington D.C.
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I like the deal involving Radosevic even if he wont be playing while Mazzarri is in charge. I like how we are slowing getting a core of young players lets just start integrating them as well as our academy teams in to the first team.

2. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    [​IMG]

hes a wonderkid in FM 2013, looking at his stats he looks like a slower Behrami

3. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I can see the headlines now

Mazzarri: "Josip is NOT Serie A ready"

*is Croatia NT ready*

4. El-Diego

El-Diego Member

May 23, 2007
    Ireland
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Looks like we have agreed terms with Radosevic and must now agree a fee with Hadjuk. I've had a look at him on youtube and he looks raw but very agressive and doesn't look like he would be intimidated.

5. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    don't see him getting playing time under Mazzarri but he looks like he's gonna be good

6. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    the more i'm reading about radosevic the more im loving this signing. apparently Jose Mourinho fell in love with him when he went to scout Modric and was really close to bringing him to Madrid. people are calling him the next Gattuso but the article was on goal.com so take that with a grain of salt.

7. Da D.C. a Napoli

Jan 29, 2012
    Washington D.C.
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    The Balakans have some quality young talent, hopefully we have a decent scout watching the area like Fiorentina does. Anyone heard of the young attacking midfielder from Dinamo Zagreb? Hes valued at 12 mil I believe so hes out of our league but the kid is amazing.

8. Gio-13

Gio-13 Member

Aug 26, 2007
    watching skywalkers
    Club:
    FC Shakhtar Donetsk
    Place like what?

9. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i'm probably being too optimistic, but i think we have a real chance to keep cavani around for at least another year or two. i was reading an article that basically said that FFP is slowly coming into effect and that the days of clubs like man city spending 200 mil in a transfer window is over. the person that really scares me is roman abramovich, cause i can see him giving UEFA the middle fingers and splashing 63 mil for Cavani

10. Da D.C. a Napoli

Jan 29, 2012
    Washington D.C.
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I agree with you Bison about Cavani. Recently I have read numerous reports that he loves the city wants to win something big in Napoli, wants to reach Maradona's record, and today he talk about possibly becoming the captain one day. On the other hand this could be a cover up for his real desires. I remember last year Van Persie was saying all these good things about Arsenal and being their captain and his a@# left immediately.

11. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Cavani seems like a smart guy, so i'm sure he realizes that if he stays at Napoli he has the chance to at least come close to the God-like status of Maradona. At the very least, Neapolitans will love and cherish him exponentially more than they will in England. He'd be just another mercenary to join the EPL, and if he ever hit a rough patch in form like Torres, they'd start criticizing him and saying he's shit whereas in Naples he'll always be given the benefit of the doubt.
    And compared to the Van Persie thing, RVP left Arsenal cause he realized that not only do they have no chance of winning the league, it's likely they won't even make the champion's league. With the way Napoli is playing and the general state of Italian football, I think Napoli has a chance to contend not only for the champion's league, but also for the Scudetto for the foreseeable future.

12. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    cavani was imo, i remember watching him the last world and being really impressed with his play, not for his goal scoring ability though as he played on the wing, i really hoped we would sign him but never considered we would even be interested, a month or so later we signed him pretty much out of the blue, we paid an international quality fee for him too,

im glad we are signing young prospcts but there are talants we should be tieing up in italy too like De luca who plays for atalanta,

its really annoying having someone like El Kadouri and knowing he will not be used with the intenion of helping napoli, he only comes on when the result is in the bag and thats after his excellent perfomance against psv, pogba is used along side pirlo, in place of pirlo, in the last 30 minutes or even from the start and he's only 19,, mazzarri isnt fit to tie conte's shoe laces, he isnt riddled with the fear of losing, he'd rather play a useless guy like dzemaili purely because of his age despite El k showing he has more to offer.

clubs like man city spending ridiculous isnt coming to an end imo, like i mentioned to a friend years ago whats to stop clubs setting up a company then sponsering themselves with a ridiculous fee? well thats been answered as man city have given them selves a huge sponser and now psg are doing the same, there is no way a legit compay would offer them those fees because they dont have the foundations that barca, madrid or manu have, and those clubs are not getting the money that man city or psg are giving themselves

elvesuvio repped this.
  13. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    he needs to see a sign of intent from dela,

dont know if anyone saw todays rumours but dela has a plan to spend 35 mill in the summer muriel, immobile and astori about a romance on a cruise liner at xmas,

now thats a good investment imo but we need a quality midfielder more than anything, mind you it doesnt help having the whole mid defend before they attack as a priority,

14. Da D.C. a Napoli

Jan 29, 2012
    Washington D.C.
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    El Nap, Hit the nail on the head, FFP is never going to stop this ridiculous spending, kinda like regulations wont stop this crazy trading on stock markets. There will always be a way to get around the rules. You left out Zenit, they have been spending serious money recently and will probably be able to get around FFP since they are owned/sponsored by Gazprom which is owned by the Russian government. I also read something about journalists questioning if UEFA is gone turn a blind-eye to Zenit's spending since Gazprom is one of UEFA's biggest sponsors. All seems very sketchy but that's what you get when the tone of the top (Blatter) is as corrupt as they come.

15. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nainggolan!!!! I keep saying his name but he's a damn good player to have, if he's trying to get onto Belgian NT on a consistent basis he'll have a better opportunity to put himself on the map at Napoli than Cagliari

16. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I thought I read somewhere that UEFA foresaw this and made sure in FFP that a club can't set up a company to do that? I could be wrong though

Do you think that means that he's going to sell Cavani? It doesn't seem like it would make sense to buy immobile and muriel if we have Cavani, which begs the question, why spend all the money on them if we can just keep Cavani?

17. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    the only clubs it will stop are clubs with legit owners or clubs that dont have arab or russian owners i.e owners who cant make up a company and give themselves 100 mill a year etc, for me there is no glory in winning if its done the way psg or city are going about things, i mean city have spent nearly a billion over paying players because its the only way to atract players to there club all so the could win the league on goal difference in inury time, thats not a great acheivement, im not directing that at the players but the staff

18. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Idk but the way our formation is we should be grooming el kad, Dzemaili is like a vice Inler... He's useless as an attacking mid, el kad has the potential to fill Hamsiks shoes and mazzarri constantly looks to Dzemaili to do it.

The kid is constantly facilitating attacks, similar to hamsik.

I think Napolis problems are with depth... If we get naingollan, Astori, Muriel, players like that to attempt to solidify a presence in Champions league.

19. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    uefa i believe have only thought of it after man city's owners gave themselves that ridculous sponser fee, so they didnt set up a company as such but they are giving themselves money through another company, man city claim thats fair market value, but for there to be truth in that then they'd be able to show us how much the losing sponser bid offered them, obviously there was no other bid as city clearly have plans to disrespect uefa and there was no fair market value,

as for cavani i dont believe those signings will be because he will be leaving but rather to strengthen the squad, i hope thats the case anyway and i think those signings should satify cavani so long as we get a quality mid, thats our achilies heel, we never have any mids run into the box, tbh we rarely have more than 1 player in the box and thats because of cockcheese insisting evveryone must defend

20. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    To be honest I think that problem is tactics more so players. Inler is a quality player. I think if you insisted he be a deep lying play maker he'd be able to do it successfully. He is great at long passes.

Just mazzarri expects a high standard at defending.

21. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Dela needs to understand that Napoli's window of oppprtunity to become a perennial contender for the Scudetto is right NOW. Inter and Milan won't stay down forever, we need to capitalize on this moment in time and make sure we have the pieces to stay at the top of Serie A for a long time

22. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I think Armero is a quality pick up... Just mazzarri should use him against Parma and rest Maggio... Maggio is just okay and I think Zuniga is gonna be great at rwb for us instead of a lwb

23. Da D.C. a Napoli

Jan 29, 2012
    Washington D.C.
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    If Dela spends 35 mil wisely in the summer I think we are setting ourselves up for success in the near future. The others teams in Italy besides juve have been spending much less so we can now compete with them unlike in the past. In Europe FFP is definitely going to help us. As people have mentioned a few teams will get around FFP but most clubs like ourselves will have to abide by the rules. With that being said I believe Italian and German teams will greatly benefit while team in England and especially Spain will be hurt big time. All the top clubs in England and Spain have serious debt compared to Italian clubs.

william6 and 3 quaters repped this.
  24. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    well yes this is the problem, its one of tactical, but the same as lack of quality, for instance boja valero would be great but he doesnt defend, he does help defend but its not his priority or strong point, so he cant play in this midfield, inler may be ok as a deep lying mid but we need one who can play around the opponents box and create or break through defences himself too

look at our mid, its inler behrami and hamsik, hamsik is tje only one who's in there gor his attacking ability, but he has defensive duties too and they are all in there for work rate, then we've got our wingers who make our "back 3" a back 5, so we basically have 7-8 defenders, plus our attackers who srint back and defendm bu we dont have 11 players who srint forward and attack, we can only play when large gaps open up, the problem like you say is tactical, the problem is mazzarri,

we will not solve this problem untill he leaves, whith 5 defenders and 5 other players who bust a gut why is it so hard for him to have a playmaker in the team that doesnt have to defend too, our attackers have to run 50-70 yards nearly everey time we attack, plus we play with 10 men when pandev is on, he gotta go

25. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    35 million can go a long way in solidifying a team for Champions League, hopefully its spent wisely

william6 and 3 quaters repped this.