Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 6 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Oops lol my bad

Yeah just was reading Cagliari is keeping their key players. Sucks but if they are having money troubles and the bank won't give them loans then I don't see much choice for them... But that's just me, can Italian clubs go into administration?

2. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Forget it boys!!
    Imo, the winter transfer market is definately closed !!
    Too bad we are stuck with Donadel!! however happy with Armero and Calaio!!
    If Juve don't get their top player we are definately making a run for it!!

3. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    They are getting Borriello lol...

william6 and 3 quaters repped this.
  5. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    HIV TOO

6. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i wouldnt take any notice of it, what do they consider as errors? a lot of coms say a player made an error when he didnt make an error, he just couldnt get to the ball for whatever reason, i always hear comms saying the keeper made an error when they let a goal in, the bottom line is im just not sure their are any great italian defenders around under 25, a very sad state

Dela today said even though we are not likely to sign anyone now they have put in work to sign 7 players in the summer, seams an odd number? and who are they and what positions?

7. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I'm still not convinced Cagliari SHOULD be playing hardball being in the financial state they are in, I still think we can get Nainggolan, Pinella and Astori in the summer, especially if they get relegated. Can Italian clubs go into administration? If they can, Cagliari is a prime candidate for it.

I know people will say "They aren't UCL quality" but really, Napoli has a solid starting 11 (minus Pandev), but we need depth, that's been our problem for a few years, I know Mazzarri likes smaller squads and everything but when you try to compete in 3 competitions its hard to be playing with no squad rotation.

8. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    dela has just said no more signings in jan and he will spend 10-15 mill in june, if he sticks to that then thats useless, nainggolan is the only player we will get if that fee goes on one player, but really dela needs to find a 20-30 mill midfileder, we need a tenor in midfield, a real star, he can build a team that can do more than challenge for the scudetto but also go far in the cl every year, and he just sitting back buying a half decent player every 2 years, one by one the other good players will go into decline before we've even completed a team, ithe's pocketing so much of the fans and clubs money its unbelievble

9. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    if we get to keep cavani, then i'd be ok with him only spending 15 mil. we bought inler for 12 mil so if he drops 15 i feel like we could get a pretty damn good midfielder. now if we sell cavani then he better spend at least 40-50 mil out of the 63 we'd get for him i doubt that would happen though.

10. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Well honestly we should toss 15 million Cagliari's way for Astori and Nainggolan they'd be silly not to take it, they are broke, can't even pay players, that kind of money keeps them financially afloat

11. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    apparently Zenit is going to make a move for Perin over the summer, possibly for 20 mil. These Russian and Shiekh teams are really starting to piss me off when is FFP going to actually come into effect and stop this BS?

william6 and 3 quaters repped this.
  12. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    ******** Zenit those racist assholes saying they won't sign black players

13. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    we paid 18 mill for inler, im good with naingolan too but we really do need a big player mid, someone who isnt expected to defend all over the place, i'd be happy with El k for now tbh but mazzarri said he's top skillfull lol:cry: he wants defensive mids,

i saw the perin links too, how the fcuk can his agent claim he's worth 20 mill? ridiclous the guy has played 4 months in serie A, these idiots are destroying football with these stupid prices to feed their greed,

14. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    alright so how much did we pay for both Armero and Caliao?

15. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    to be honest Hamsik is a that guy you describe El Nap, he has the most assists in Italy and tied for 2nd in all of Europe, the guy is a playmaker, I think we need depth, that's where our problems lie, we're in real trouble if Cavani or Hamsik goes down, but to be honest those players are tough to replace with depth, just someone competent should work

16. Da D.C. a Napoli

Jan 29, 2012
    Washington D.C.
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    saw that Dela wants Muriel from Udinese and some 18 year old CDM from Croatia as his first signings in June.

17. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    hmm what teams doe that croatian player play for?

18. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Perin is good, but wtf hes not worth 20 million at all, I still think if Consigli doesn't sign an extension with Atalanta we should sign him on a bosman

19. Da D.C. a Napoli

Jan 29, 2012
    Washington D.C.
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Hajduk Split, Muriel is gonna become a top striker I just hope this proposed move isn't to replace Cavani

20. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He may become a top striker but i dont think he will put 20 in a season....

21. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I think Cavani only leaves for the 63 million, a lot of money to reinvest in the club, but I'd rather him stay because hes one of the best strikers in the world. He only leaves for Real Madrid imo

22. Da D.C. a Napoli

Jan 29, 2012
    Washington D.C.
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I agree with that but only about three players per league reach 20 goals a season, we have been incredibly lucky with Cavani on our team. I feel like at least every two months he scores a hat trick.

23. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Floccari is scum, glad we didn't get that bozo

24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Lazio has tainted his hard working calabrese hard :( oh well he is prob a closet juve fan anyways !:ROFLMAO:

25. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    floccari flops one week and scores off a blatant handball the next