Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 5 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    who reckons where gonna get candreva? what are our chances?

2. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    id rather not have stuff like this said on are forum it does not make a for a very welcoming environment because who knows there might be an Arab fan or something might be a long shot but we dont know.

also its like when people come in here saying people form Napoli play in garbage we are all thieves and such.

3. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    yeaa your right i was erong to complainits just when it comes to nstionality im the typeof person who doesnt getoffeneded by that stuff

4. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    So any other last minute deal?

5. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    no Candreva...no nothing...

not that I think Candreva was the answer to any of this shit anyway...but oh well...let's just push ahead with what we got.

6. joeginto

joeginto Member

Jul 16, 2006
    Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Maybe this is just me but I'm not sold at all on Bigon. It seems to me he's having the same problems Marino had before him. That is to say, he's acquiring players who don't fit into his coach's scheme.
    The summer signings (outside of the brilliant loan deal for Pandev) aren't panning out at all. Inler seems out of place, Dzeimaili is ok but is he really an improvement over Pazienza? Donadel is surely no better than Pazienza. Santana was a load of shit that we just pawned off on Cesena (vice-Hamsik, my ass), I don't think Britos is any better than Victor Ruiz who Mazzarri didn't give a chance to.
    Now we go and spend over 15 M euros on Chavez when we have Insigne right there playing his ass off at Pescara. I just don't see it. I don't see a long-term plan and I'm worried last year will be our high water mark for the next 10 years.
    I'm a bit depressed by this all. MA NON MOLLA MAI! Sempre Forza Napoli!!!

7. Da D.C. a Napoli

Jan 29, 2012
    Washington D.C.
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    William6, yes Saloniki is much cleaner and vibrant than Athens. Man, i was hoping that we would get Bocchetti in a surprise last minute transfer...as we all know we didn't. I hope that the backroom is being smart and planning for a major overhaul this summer. If we can acquire Bocchetti and another promising defender we will be set. Acquiring defenders in the january window is always risky. One, it takes the backline sometime to gel and understand each other. On attack a new player can be thrown in the mix with the consequence of surrendering a goal. Secondly, the transfer prices are always over inflated. Knowing Mazzarri if we got a player they would rarely play on the backline so we may as well wait for the summer for the price to drop. (I'm done jabbering now)

8. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    what! cover for chaves?:D
    bullsheet
    its dificult to judge without knowing the exact situation, maybe bigon wants to buy certain players but doesnt want to waste money think mazzarri wont play his signings,

so from the outside i will judge and say bigon and mazzarri are both incompetent, bigon failed to sign candreva on the same terms that lazio have signed him, we've got rid of santana and not replaced him, santana is a guy we got in the summer, by getting rid of him and trying to get rid of donadel (even though bigon say he wasnt) only 6 months later highlight that he has no insight,

how many fans were happy with santana or donadel? i wasnt to bothered by donadel but mainly only because i know he can shoot from distance better than anyone we already had, but i knew santana was broken and not an asset, me a simple lover of football knew this as apposed to someone who is being paid hamsonley didnt know this, dzemaili same story, only inler was a signing we should have made, pandev is doing ok but im still not convinced by him, sure he can score but only if given the oppurtunity, if we are struggling he doesnt add much,

our summer transfers were shit and didnt even address areas we needed strengthening, we are struggling now in january and no one has taken any action, no one has decided to steer the ship,

lazio are doing well and they have signed players, so why does our club just sit back?

in mazzarri's first season we did not win a single game for 2 months in the new year, and for 2 months he just sat back and hoped something would happen rather than make something happen, just like he's doing now,

mazzarri is using the pathetic excuse that we are unlucky, that we have to play in the champs league, we havent played in it for a while so he just sounds stupid, if these are proble,s for him then reggina awaits his return where he wont have to worry about the CL, the club knew we had the CL to play in, they should not have let us get in this situation, this club needs more people involved, experts, someone who would have looked at our transfer campaigne and pointed out it was a no no,

another point, mazzarri keeps critisising the fans, the fans are the ones paying your wages fcuk face, when people pay, they want they are paying for, and they are not paying to watch napoli only start palying when 2-0 down, they are not paying their hard earned in the hope that we sign palyers like dzemaili who they knew was shit,

the fans arent pissed off because we lost 1 or 2 games, we're pissed of because we saw all of this coming, we see what is coming, we see that the issues are being ignored,

why didnt we sign bocchetti? our defenders loook like they've got no gass left

9. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    hope there isnt any hard feelings Will just had to step in and do my job is all.

10. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    @ El Nap didnt you say it had something to with EU thing?

Anyways i read an article that we signed him to get more non E.U players or something not sure how that works out...

11. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  12. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    naa of course not dude

13. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  14. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    at the time when we hired him he was like a god

15. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    that was when he was able to light a fire under the players now the flame has gone flat...

16. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    with camel toe gone to cesena maybe we have a deal with them

17. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    thats the kind of attitude that got captain schettino in the shit that he's in! if 14 points in a 11 games isnt a problem then i dont know what is, his mind is still with the dimensions of reggina,

from now on it is a lose lose situatin for us, we beat milan 'mazzarri: see what crisis?' omly to fail in the next game!

get the fcuk out here! we've got the cards not you! as if you're gonna say no to keeping on loan for another year fcuko

18. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Are next BIG signing should be a real coach like i dont know this guy....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOrDXWukpYM"]La Roma di Zeman - Francesco Totti - YouTube[/ame]

:cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eAuWd2shxw"]La Roma di Zeman - I giocatori - YouTube[/ame]

you can see hear and almost taste the difference between what Mazzari is and what Zeman is a real coach not afraid to make use of every dam player he has !

19. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    who has zeman actually coached any big teams?

20. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    check wiki they got all them listed.

21. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    excuse my ignorance roma and lazio are the big teams, he didnt win anything did he with them?, i like his tactics, i like how he attacks with the 4-3-3 but apparently his teams concede alot of goals, he is a motivator just like mazzari, so what so special abut him besides using every player and teaching them how to play? not trying to be a smartass just curious

22. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    thats the flaw in his style of play he lets in alot of goals but that also means the team has to play for the full 90 mins his teams earn their wins they dont just sit back.

I wouldnt call him a simple motivator because if he was just that Totti never would of become the player he did he knows talent and he knows how to use it also when he coached Lazio and Roma Milan Juve and many other italian teams were really really strong. He also almost won the league with Foggia a small team from Puglia futhermore he has never had a club like Milan, Inter, Juve or a star caste of world class players if he had coached a really great team with great players he would of won many things in my opinion.

Also id rather see us lose fighting ever second that sit and watch us lose under Mazzari and look pathetic also you dont become a fan for a team for their trophies but for what they mean to you and with Zeman i wouldnt care if we won anything at least we would go out every game with some GRINTA(fight)

23. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    true, if we can buy some world class defenders, and have this guy, stay tight it could work, though we havent been linked with him have we?

24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    no just my wishful thinking that and are team being bought buy a billionaire who would build us a new stadium sign top players and see the stadium filled with people and us in the CL every season....ah to dream...

25. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    Just to say. I think that two great signings for Napoli to develop would be Miroslav Stevanovic and Edin Visca

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL4Wf40AyqU"]Edin Vi??a - I will be stronger ? - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIxM7lKJVl4"]MIROSLAV STEVANOVIC - YouTube[/ame]