Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 5 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Napoli > cavani in saying that i dont want him to leave and dont think he will. If dela wants mazzari to be like furgoson than cavani is going no where. Melo krasnic matri i only rate
    matri im saying that its the quality not the quantity. Please buy spme defenders sell dzemali to an english team but every player deservrs at least two seasons at one club. I would actually cry if cavani left.

2. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    latest rumour...

Cavani to Rube for...

20 mill, Quags (yes, you read that right) and Chiellini....

i mean...seriously.

3. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    THis would NEVER happen. Juve would never sell Chiellini.

All rumors then I guess. They're tryin to sell papers.

4. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    that likes the jews being bad and hitler was a good person lol.

5. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    out: lucrelli, donadel, fideleff(blackburn are interested apparently)
    in:farfan, zapata, benatia, insigne(loan) 2 CB'S, 2 wingers krasnic's but just cause he'll be better than dossena. buy bastos and lsler there guns man!cavani,hamisk, lavezzi backups that are fast paced skillful and technical ******** your a director dela splash some money out!

6. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    the Insigne rumors better be all B.S the kid better of not be going on wanting to an automatic starter Serie B and Serie A are two different things...

7. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I dont follow you...

8. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    my point exactly...this is why I don't follow any of this shit...it just ********ing annoys me to no end.

9. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If Vargas is everything people say he is then we wouldnt take a big hit if we sell Cavani... remember guys players come and go but the fans will always remain well the true ones....

10. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I agree about the latter part of your post however, Vargas has far from proven to be an adequate sub for Cavani (or anyone ffs)...albeit, much of it may have to do with his limited playing time, and he's still young, and he's got to learn the language, and....blah, blah, blah...I'm tired of the BS.

That being said, Cavani (not specifically HIM but his sort of player) has been on our dreamlist for quite some time and he's come through MANY, MANY times for us over the course of the last (almost) two seasons. He's the reason we signed Denis and Quags before him..in search of a 20 goal scorer (hit over 30 last year alone)...they were expected to do what he has done...difference is, he has succeeded. I have a feeling we will be hard pressed to find another "Cavani" if this one goes and I'm pretty sure De La knows this...I don't think he's going anywhere--at least not for one more season...if we qualify for CL again next year, then I can see him maybe considering his options. Ultimately, if De La is serious about creating a contender for years to come, we can't consider offloading our talent and keeping the talentless players...it would be a shame to offload Cavani before replacing the likes of Aronica and company.

11. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    can you really see dela selling cavani? I cant dela wants us to be a powerhouse

12. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Dela wants whatever will make us profitable lets not kid ourselves... He is not willing to do what other clubs have done to gain success which is spend more than they can really spend look at all the teams that win none of them are making any money...

13. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ^True, but DeLa also doesn't seem to want to do what Udinese have done (i.e., sell their bigger players for big money and bring in a lot of cash). I mean, you guys bought Cavani for something like €17M in the summer of 2010. To flip him two years later for two or two and a half times that (depending on what sources you read) is excellent business. It may also represent the only option for some players if you miss out on the Champions League (not saying I hope you do as you represented Italy proudly in Europe this season). But, I don't know... Lavezzi, Hamsik, Cavani... sooner or later these guys or players of such caliber will realize their not young anymore and may want to be competing in the CL and/or for the Scudetto.

14. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    astori is apparently 10 million do we still want him?

15. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    another rumour...

Gargano, Insigne and Vargas to Udinese for, wait for it...Armero, Benatia and Asamoah...

why does it always seem we are getting the short end of the stick?

16. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    These rumors are all B.S the only reason why id see this happen is if the rumor of us getting Guidlin are true...

17. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    How is this the short end of the stick?

Gargano is a pretty decent midfielder, but Insigne and Vargas are two unproven players, IMHO. Meanwhile, Benatia has been one of the better CBs in the league this season, Armero is a highly sought-after versatile player and Asamoah is a beast in the midfield.

This is pure transfer fantasyland we're in but if that deal was offered, I think Napoli should jump on it.

18. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I want Insigne here but his attitude towards the club has been outrageous demanding to be a starter... Ive read Lavezzi wont be playing against Novara so this might be Vargas's big chance to show what he can do...

19. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    to be honest, I don't mind Gargano leaving...its about time...its just the other two that are VERY high expectations...

he better not fuking disappoint again...

20. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Well Mazzarri has nobody to sub on for him oh wait there is D:)ly....

21. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I rather throw my money at them and extent our squad

22. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    rumour is kolarov, he's good nice freekick taker

23. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    because its from joke journos
    its the short ened of the stick because the players from napoli are attackers thus if they become great players they will be worth 30million-ish or way more, if the players proposed to us become great players will not be worth anywhere near that, you cant just find 2 talants like that, particularly insigne who has the right attitude and talant

he's not really saying that though, he's simply saying he doesnt want to be on the bench and waste hi talent, he doesnt want to be the next dumitru or vargas which he is right to be worried about with that incompetant prick on our bench

and here is what that incompetent prick said today in the press conference, when asked about who will play in lavezzi place, wait for it......................well i have dzemail and also zuniga!! then he mentioned vargas as an after thought, he then said young players have to be played in positive moments, i guess coming on at 3-0 down, 2-0 down...etc is a positive moment, he is a stupid prick and i cannot bare to see him on the bench or listen to his bullshit, he wont play vargas because he didnt sign him, its that simple, he also gave some bs about why we didnt sign trez, he said he and the club decided but thats a lie, because trez said they agreed a deal in the summer and mazzarri said no (so he can resign nonno lucarelli) and tez again repeated that the other day,

mazzarri also said he didnt want to sign trez bevacause a player with similar charataristics as cavani would upset the dressing room, what he's really saying here is he hasnt got the charecter to make big dicisions and sub or drop cavani, which is why he only uses 14 players, hes a pathetic coach who lies through his wig.

here is what he said last summer

24. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    btw speaking of insigne he has a cracker tonight, scored 2 goals in a 6-0 win away to padova and was given a standing ovation from padova fans
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiivJugfo9U&feature=related"]HIGHLIGHTS di Padova-Pescara 0-6 - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.calcionapoli24.it/?action=read&idnotizia=56568

25. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    what a beast