Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 5 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. il enzo

il enzo New Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Well I was gonna say we could have sold Hamsik and got Rossi, but things just keep getting worse for him. It's said that he will be out for another 6 months :(

2. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    its official...Rossi has become a liability....

3. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    really he didnt leave because he wasnt a starter, but rather because mazzarri would only play him if someone was suspended or injured
    there are 6 games left, the players need to think about going on a 6 game win streak, not saying they can do that but thats the attitude they must have because we can still finish 3rd, if we win 6 or even 5 i think that would secure 3rd, inter still think they can do it so why our players shouldnt i cant explain,
    i like rossi, but why sign him when we have insigne, the silly thing is insigne could be better than rossi but mazzarri would still rather rossi simply becuse insigne is "too young" and can only play if we''re fighting relegation!

so 3-5-2. 3 defenders, 3 defensive mids, hamsik with cav or lav in attack, so lame, such a phoney, play a proper team formation ********************, resting on of the trident should mean playing vargas not shitting yourself and playimg 6 defenders plus 2 wb's

4. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  5. TheoD914

TheoD914 New Member

Dec 16, 2011
    dela looking for them cheap signings ALL WE NEED IS ogbonna, rossi, ranocchia or balzeratti no need for farfan another striker to sit on the bench thats what we got pandev, vargas for

6. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    MEGA-OFFERTA by RUBE...

Cavani for....

...millions/Krasic/Melo/Matri

here's the problem...Krasic, all the juve fans I've talked to hate him and say he sucks and is a one trick pony...uh, no thanks...

Melo...well, Juve don't use him...nuff' said...

Matri...I'm afraid has had better days....

millions we already got...sorry boys...improve the offer...

how about millions/Vidal/Marchisio....now, let's negotiate...LOL...********.

7. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    Hmmm..... are sure ?

8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    what they offering ? better be more than 30 mil....

9. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Krasic is a great winger, Napoli have none.

Melo is a hard ass midfielder that can pass and never gets tired.

Matri is a good goal scorer.

All 3 are worth 45m together. All role players you could use (need).

Will this happen? Not a chance.

10. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Krasic i believe will not fit our team apparently hes too one dimension, he comes of as a one trick pony. Matri is good. Melo my little cousin is better than him atm. Cavani balls
    are better than all of them. Juve? I think the same thing will happen too use like us in cl if you dont buy a guy who can consistently score 20 30 goals

11. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    they have goal scorers and guys that could hit 20 goals a season...what they need is a "Pocho"...a guy that can take out one or two guys at a time or demand that kind of coverage...believe me, if Juve had a "Lavezzi", there would be no debate who the strongest team, based on players and potential, is in Italy.

12. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I meant they don't have a winger.

13. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The chance of any club buying 3 players from one club would never happen. Dela could drop that amount of money but i hope he drops a little more this summer but not to much we need to stay profitable.

14. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Sorry i just dont see it dude. But will eat my words if im wrong

15. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    according to Curva(a VERY reliable transfer guru over at the VS forums) negotiations between Napoli and Juve have begun for Cavani.

Initial offer has been 25 million euros plus some players. Cavani is willing to join Juventus as he was a fan as a child and his idols are ADP and Trezeguet. We will double his salary.

De Laurentis likes the following players; Krasic, Giovinco, Melo, Matri, and Elia.

As for what some Juve fans have said about our players, I wouldn't put too much thought into it as every time one of our players misses a chance they act like if its the end of the world, and when that same player scores on the next chance they get all ********ing crazy excited.

Krasic is a VERY good winger. Just does not fit into Conte's system at all since he is not good at tracking back. Perfect for Napoli imo since he wouldn't be the focal point of the attack. When he is the focal point of your attack, that is when there are problems since he is not creative.

Melo, was probably the best player last season for us under Delneri. Plays with passion which leads him to turning into a hothead at times. But have no doubt, he is a very good holding midfielder. Currently on loan playing in Turkey. Supposedly has been great there except that he got into a fight with a teammate.

Giovinco needs no description.

Matri has been our best striker by far. Has been seeing the bench since February for some reason but still is our leading goalscorer. I wouldn't be happy letting him go as he is far too talented. Moves great in space, always looking for rebounds.

Elia hasn't really been used this season as he doesnt track back too often. Still, has LOTS of potential. Will be great in a system where he isnt forced to track back.

16. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    cavani is not going anywhere....he'll be with us at least one more season...

any players juve offer are useless unless Mazzarri uses them...properly...and even so, they have the Juve stank on them....

cavani will stay...this summer Dela will take the reins again and offload some shit players and move in a couple of high quality ones...next year, we win EL and then the scudetto..you heard it here first.

17. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC

and let me be the first to say LOL to all of that. :D especially the Cavani and Scudetto parts. Even if we dont get Cavani, im certain hes leaving that ship.

18. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    :::GIMMIE SOME CAVANl:::

19. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    A 20% clorox, 30% lye solution will fix that right up. That's what we used on Di Livio.

20. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    nothing more then tuttosport rumors.:eek::D

21. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    glad you found that funny...it was partially meant in jest though at times, some people here are way too uptight...that being said, I'm telling you, he ain't going anywhere at least for another season...if you look at our record since we came back to A, every year we've had to endure the "Hamsik is leaving" and "Pocho wants more $$ so he'll be gone this summer" talk...some from Juve fans, some from others...it hasn't happened to date and I don't think this pres is in the mood to make foolish moves...however, I do know that at some point, it will become impossible to maintain all three tenors, i just don't see it breaking apart anytime soon...

I agree...I know they want Cavani...most teams do right now....but he ain't going...not for next year anyway.

22. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    if we sell Cavani it better not be for 25 mil !!!! And Dela better have some sense in where he sells why would you sell to a league competitor !

23. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    What did you use on Marchionni? Rat poison?

24. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    He's an interesting case, actually. I really like him a lot and have been totally bewildered about why he has never featured over the last few years.

25. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I met the guy. He had the hots for my sister in law. Anyways...

He went from having the potential of being one of the best RW in the game to...

I think maybe the injuries got to him...