Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 5 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Bigon does one good signing so we might get him and use all our cl money on it or we can send them Dossena !:D

2. SSC_curva_B

SSC_curva_B Member

Feb 22, 2007
    Montreal
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yuppp.....just like in poker, readem and weep :

2009-
    http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/03-09-2009/gli-stipendi-napoli-501202610685.shtml

2010-
    http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/07-09-2010/gli-stipendi-serie-a-napoli-711055134474.shtml

Dossena was our highest paid player when we got him....was actually 1.5 MIL EURO which is 2MIL USD
    On the most recent list hes only Second to Cavani.
    But pretty sure that Pocho and Hamsik have surpassed him...also Cavani got an increase as well.

I would love to dispatch this turd.

3. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Too bad Santacroce didn't work out. It looked like he was going to become to next best defender in Italy for a second there

4. SSC_curva_B

SSC_curva_B Member

Feb 22, 2007
    Montreal
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  5. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    "We make maney"

Is Napoli the only team in italy in the black?

6. SSC_curva_B

SSC_curva_B Member

Feb 22, 2007
    Montreal
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    There are a few others that didnt have losses.
    Refer to post from Kqql below

http://www.gazzetta.it/Media/Foto/2012/03/09/tabelle.jpg

7. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  8. SSC_curva_B

SSC_curva_B Member

Feb 22, 2007
    Montreal
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Reposting:
    Herd this one on FSC Canada (TV show). Whats Ivanovics salary? Im glad Fernandez get called up by Argentina at least, keeps his tagg from dropping (its clear Mazzarri wants him and Fideleff out, as indicated in the article)

9. SSC_curva_B

SSC_curva_B Member

Feb 22, 2007
    Montreal
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Having watched this guy vs. Man City and Chelsea I am so pissed this did not happen this summer :
    http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=263178

Hes massively followed by Japanese Media, great guy to buy if we wanna build our brand outside of Italy.
    Explosive change of speed, sick ball carrying ability.
    He can play as both a winger or esterno. He could have been the true young Pocho carbon copy. Would fit well in a more traditional 3-4-3. Hes f**ing 19.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEJsuCE7T5k&feature=related"]Ryo "Ryodinho" Miyaichi Goals & Skills 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxySzlD_bzs&feature=related"]Miyaichi vs Man City - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LneTmHgoAXE&feature=related"]Miyaichi vs Chelsea - YouTube[/ame]
    poorly defended corners in his box in the chelsea game though

10. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    love to have an asian at napoli he can be napoli's asian just like nakmura at reggina... dela "we make money!"

11. SSC_curva_B

SSC_curva_B Member

Feb 22, 2007
    Montreal
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hopefully more like Nakata. Almost the instant after Nakamura left Italy he became incredibly famous, dominating in a much poorer league.

12. Napoli Lorenzo

Jan 14, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I remember going to watch Nakamura when celtic were playing hamilton. He didn't score that game but he was great to watch. Did anyone see this before? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdO733POGDY"]Nakamura Hits Free Kick Into A Moving Bus - YouTube[/ame]
    Amazing, I'd say Napoli could do with a guy like this and I think Miyaichi could be the one

13. CuorreAzzurro

CuorreAzzurro Member

Jun 11, 2007
    Comm. All'Estero
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    what happened so much potential, as confident and fast as a cheetah, ready to emulate Fabo Canna and Nesta..........and now he looks like a scared slow old man??? This is football!!! But if he comes back at least he can solve maybe half our defensive issues....

The other thing that ********s me off not only osing in his prime somewhat with such great potential but letting Caceres to Juve, he would of been perfect....De La needs to spend big this year!!!

14. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We are going hard for Astori and i hope we get him and not Rannocchia

15. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    lol at the chinezo's in the backround

16. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    good enough for me.

17. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    2 seasons, 2 big injuries will change any player

18. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    wow...fo' real, yo.

this kid was promising...he reminded me a bit of gargano...had the fight to win the ball...would work sooooo hard to get it then just pass it to the opponents...LOL...********...he used to drive me crazy.

19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    am i the only one that thinks mangement wasted money of Vargas when we could of just waited for Insigne ?

20. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Quagliarella to leave Juventus this summer
    The forward has been struggling to secure regular first-team action with the Bianconeri, and looks set for a move with the likes of Fiorentina, Lazio and Zenit after his services

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276...48/quagliarella-to-leave-juventus-this-summer

wei gumpa hai visto cosa hai fatto quando tu sei andato via cretino ! AHAHAHAHAHA Quags getting what he deserved !

21. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    Maybe... I think they thought they would loose one of the three tenors, but it never happened. A smarter decision would have been to give him on loan to a team that actually needs strikers. Without football Vargas looses momentum and Chile looses as well, because he was on fire for club and country when he left... he's gonna get rusty in the bench as long as Napoli keep the three tenors. It's too late to loan at this stage, when it is likely a bidding war will start for at least one of the three tenors.

22. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    but as of right now he doesnt even look capable of taking over a spot if one of them leaves he had an impact or at least scored some goals like pandev then id have hope for him but right now i fee like we could of just waited for insigne to come in...

23. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands

but even though I don't always buy the excuse that one needs to adjust, Pandev is used to playing in Europe while Vargas was not. I know I have seen in many leagues where it took a player at least a half season so I wouldn't rate him one way or another till the beginning of next season.

24. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    both marco van basten and hernan crespo only scored 7 goals in their first season in serie a, vargas simply hasnt played with any continuity to adjust, playing for napoli isnt as simple as just playing as a cf or winger etc, its not like he's missing scoring chances, its impossible to judge or expect anything from a guy who only comes on when we are losing by 2 or 3 goals and when the opposing team are parking the bus, i also dont think we will see vargas at his best if he is playing when cavani is playing

25. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    it seems they want him on the left for long term... that's better for us for the long term, he should play lavezzi position or they should change the fromation when he comes on to play behind cavani, he's play better than i reckon anyone agree?