Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 5 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    he should change himself, this just shows that he is a manager with no ideas, never looking at what he could do better, he's phoning dela for shit to change when it is only he who can change anything right now, he only has his own interests at heart, keeping him on was just stupid and not in napoli's best interest, if he stays on next season how can we be sre he wont disrupt the team again by saying he wants to leave again? it will be the 3rd year in row that he would have done it,

2. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Mazzarri should be ********in' gone, I say any coach whose competent and can employ the 4-2-3-1 is okay in my book

3. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The thing is i dont want Mazzarri gone till we know we can get someone good....Look at whats happend to the teams the Mazzarri has coached....Samp Serie B.....Reggina Serie B im not saying we are going down to Serie B but im saying teams have done worse without him...

4. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    my criteria for a coach is they have to be fluent in Spanish and Italian, because if we're going to get players from South America, it'll be helpful if the coach knew Spanish so that the culture shock isn't as insane and they aren't lost in practice.

5. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    also the reason those teams went down after Mazzarri is because Mazzarri is terrible with younger players, and older players have limited time, and when he leaves your youth system is toast because Mazzarri doesn't give 2 shits about youth players

6. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    thats true i didnt really think about that...but then again those teams might not have very good youth systems in place nor good scouting.

7. Napule

Napule Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    That's the thing, if Mazzarri were to be fired tomorrow who could we realistically bring in? Who's even available?

8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ya because we can easily do worse than him....sigh its like no matter what we cant win...

9. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Delio Rossi and Edy Reja come to mind, though you guys all (strangely, imho) thought Reja sucked when he was yours.

elvesuvio repped this.
  10. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It was more down to he couldnt do anymore than he had done with the team....which seems to be the case with Mazzarri now.....this is a tough thing because we complain about everything but we all know how fast things can fall apart...

11. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I think they both worked minor miracles, honestly.

12. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    true Reja had a bunch of Serie B/C players.....then again if you look at this team now well...:unsure:

13. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Campagna acquisti degli ultimi 3 anni [Transfer market of the last 3 years];
    Dossena, Lucarelli, Yebda, Jose Sosa, Dumitru, Ruiz, Cavani, Donadel, Inler, Chavez, Mascara,Vargas, Santana, Uvini, Fernandez, El Kaddhouri, Rosati, Britos, Gamberini, Berhami, Pandev, Mesto.

il CAMPO dice che il 60/70% di questi acquisti sono stati un fallimento.
    i risultati ottimi di Mazzarri in questi anni e il bilancio attivo nascondano questo dato che condannerebbe qualsiasi dirigente in qualsiasi societa’ di un certo livello.
    La societa’ si prendesse le sue responsabilità!
    [60/70% of these players were a failure. it's a fact!
    The board should take thier responsibilities!]
    SEMPRE CON TE!

14. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    players that are going out on loan.

Donadel
    Vargas
    Uvini
    they might all go to pescara....

15. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I'm in the minority and actually like Reja, he did do very well with Lazio last season, and he did give our youth players a chance

16. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    If we don't get any players and we loan them out then DeLa needs to just fire Bigon

17. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    anybody else really tired of Napoli loaning out half the team then complaining about the lack of depth on the team?

18. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Donadel should of been kicked to the curve before the season even started.

19. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I agree, but it just seems a bit tedious of Mazzarri to whine about depth and half of the team is elsewhere.

Luigi Vitale could've been very useful for us in terms of left footed players depth, but nope!

20. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    that is true sending Vitale out was dumb and if you ask me he is almost like PDC...

21. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Roma & Napoli set sights on Obiang
    By Football Italia staff
    [​IMG]
    Roma and Napoli are currently in negotiations with Sampdoria midfielder PedroObiang, according to reports in Italy.
    Sky Sport Italia have confirmed that the two Serie A clubs are in advanced talks with the 20-year-old Spaniard, with a move likely to come in January.
    The Giallorossi look to be in prime position for his signature however, as Sky have confirmed that Samp's Sporting Director Pasquale Sensibile was at Stadio Olimpicolast night during the capital club's 2-0 win over Torino to continue discussions.
    A bid of around €4m is likely to have been tabled for Obiang, who has been virtually ever-present in the Bluerchiati's side this season, playing 10 League matches.

22. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    sounds like he is going to Roma...

23. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    yup, Napoli sure know how to lose out on players

24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Samp are defiantly going down to Serie B again.

25. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    well hopefully Genoa do as well maybe we can land Ciro Immobile