Napoli News Thread part 2

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by indestructible, Mar 12, 2011.

1. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I'm all for it, neither of us have stripes on our shirts so no one is going to do us any favors. We should be working together for off the pitch issues as we have very similar demographics. The TV rights are very biased towards the big 3, and in my opinion (taking my Roma hat off) I think we should be moving towards parity in TV rights and not away from it. The stronger the league as a whole becomes the better it is for everyone in the long run.

2. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    just checked outside...and yes, hell has frozen over.

can't believe we actually agree on something...this world is getting stranger by the minute.

3. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I'm actually pretty sensible, even if I think Canavarro senior is cheater. ;)

4. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    and here we go again....;)

5. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Let the Roma Napoli calcio alliance start !:cool:

6. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    To touch up on this, I think the sticking point over the TV rights is as follows. The big 3 teams claim fans from all over Italy, but a lot of these fans also sympathize with their local teams. So the smaller teams feel these should be getting a portion of that because these fans might be going out to see Juve when they come but they are also following the local team all year long.

I read about this at the start of the summer when it was news. At the time Rosella Sensi sided with "l'amico" Galliani while the incoming owners were furious because they felt looking at the numbers it was more advantageous for Roma to side with the smaller clubs.

What I don't remember is where Napoli stood on the entire issue, if I recall correctly they had sided with the powers that be. Maybe I'm mistaken though.
    I'd love to know what was discussed at this meeting and for something serious to come out of it.

7. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    As do i. I feel that the southern teams should really come together i mean us being separated has done nothing for us against those sh!t heads in the north.

8. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Try winning silverware for a change.

1 person likes this.
  9. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  10. Cavani7

Cavani7 Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
  11. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003

12. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    crap happens when your rich going around with nice things and there being so many poor people someone is bound to do something though i find it odd that all the people robbed were the 3 tenors...

13. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    What happended to Hamsik pregnant wife is serious... and you have to hand to Hamsik that he showed to play next day......

Suprised Hamsik still makes 0.9m/Yr net base less then the other 2 Tenors...

14. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He (Marek ) is supposedly signing a new contract in the next few days or weeks ........

As per Pocho he Loves Napoli and Napoli Loves him...

she did apolizize regarding those harsh remarks on the city of Napoli !!

15. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    my response was directed to that bitch of Pocho's ********BUDDY...nothing to do with Marek

16. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I was actually talking about Pocho's girlfriend!

17. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003

18. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Sounds like he has been seeing aliens like Zamp...:eek:

19. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Insigne tripped over a sitter today in Pescara's loss to Grosseto.

20. El-Diego

El-Diego Member

May 23, 2007
    Ireland
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  21. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The manager

The first time I saw the bespectacled Walter Mazzarri, with his rolled up shirt sleeves, cigarette and more than a hint of mullet, I knew he was destined for great things. Sadly, the hair has been tidied up – it used to be business at the front and party at the back, but now it’s all business. Thankfully though, Mazzarri still smokes. There are simply not enough managers prepared to light up on the touchline these days. And I’m not talking about Marcello Lippi and his ‘who’s the don’ cigar smoking; Mazzarri gets his fix from good old Camels. I don’t know what Mazzarri is like as a character, but he looks like he’s really on his game right now. I can imagine the players walking into a fug of cigarette smoke in the dressing room before the game, with Mazzarri sat there looking relaxed, like it was aperitivo time. Walter Mazzarri: a smoker and a leader of men.

my favorite part ! hahahaha

22. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i think a person has to take a good look at themselves when they are going around the streets of city like naples waring a rolex, not because of theives but because there are people who struggle to make it to the end of the month or worse and you're driving around in a pimped out beemer and sporting a 20k wristwatch, all whilst not even being remotely into timepieces but just the price tag,

beeyotch had it coming to her, doesnt make it right and we should all be able to roam freely but that isnt the reality in almost any city in the world and certainly not in a big city during a recesion, stupid bish,

edit, i never walk around naples with any jewllery whatsoever, and i wouldnt walk around freely waring a rolex of any price around london or birmingham, untouchable bich wasnt so untouchable

23. El-Diego

El-Diego Member

May 23, 2007
    Ireland
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I believe Britos is back this weekend, hopefully he'll be given a run out against Novara.

24. NAPOLI

NAPOLI Member

Dec 23, 2008
    MONTREAL
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We are 7 points back of a CL spot

Looking ahead

Novara – Napoli
    Napoli – Roma
    Napoli – Genoa
    Palermo – Napoli
    Napoli – Bologna
    Siena – Napoli
    Genoa – Napoli
    Napoli - Cesena

Very favourable schedule, No doubt in my mind we can be top 3 by February 1st!

Of course sooner would be better :)

25. Cavani7

Cavani7 Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Looks good but then we play these games and we look shit...hope for the best, so far 2 pts lost.