Napoli News Thread part 2

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by indestructible, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yeah

2. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Dude aren't you a mod? Why are you trolling lol

3. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    what?

4. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I went to school and majored in stadium relations

Il Ciuccio let him know I mean no harm

5. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i dont know, red tape for sure, dont know what problems with camora will arise but the gov need to exterminate these rats, no PC or human rights, just wipe them of the face of the fcuking earth, they know many of them by face an name but no they cant just take them out, they have to go through the right channels.

lol i thought he was trollin at 1st but realised it was a genuine question

6. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    There's your problem, The Government. The Mafia, Cammora, and 'Ndrangheta infiltrated the Italian Government by the 1870's.

7. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I thought you were trolling because no one posted in this thread for a month and then you started talking about the Camorra for no reason, but if it was a legitimate question then fair enough.

8. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That's why I'm in the US :cautious:

9. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    + I study organized crime as a hobby and will as a profession soon

10. cliftonjosh

cliftonjosh Member

Mar 5, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    if only they offered that in the states!

11. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  12. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Fifa hasn't changed in like 2-3 years... its the exact same game its always has been

"Sell Pandev to Mallorca, buy Verratti for Genoa, sell Donadel to Brazil" lol transfer windows were a joke in Fifa

13. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    lol, thing with pes they use to bring one out every 2-3 years and really improve the game then they started copying EA and releasing it every year, its disgusting that they just release the same game year after year with what is essentially a an updated roster, gamers are stupid for buying it every year as they are giving these developers a license to release crap year on year.

the latest pes is a good game when it lets you play, but it has stupid scripting and no one knows why konami have put it there, you can tell when the AI is going to score and there is nothing you can do about it, scripting is even pevailant in 2 player, dont even get me started about online which is like a different game

14. cliftonjosh

cliftonjosh Member

Mar 5, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli

I actually like fifa and have been able to see the changes, year to year. PES and konami were doing it right when it was winning11. Im excited for fifa14. I plan to get xboxone and fifa14 when it comes out. Supposedly, they look amazing!

15. vesuviani

vesuviani Member+

Jan 7, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm all about playstation and fifa.
    Pes will always be the little guy as far as I'm concerned

16. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Not this year, Pes is already looking more impressive than the same old crap Fifa gives every year. Pes was always behind Fifa current gen, but konamis use of fox engine is slick

17. cliftonjosh

cliftonjosh Member

Mar 5, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli

whooooooo the faces is the only thing they have on fifa. The game play has been horrible the past few years. The balls moves like there is a rubber band holding it to the players feet. I used to be konami 100% when it was winning 11 on ps2. But fifa has surpassed them by far.

elvesuvio repped this.
  18. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Pes 13 had many problems like the horrible scripting and player physics but Fifa had problems too in gameplay, like how fast players are overpowered as small slower players are useless. impact engine has some horrible glitches and there is a lack of player individuality. I'm happy that finesse shots aren't as overpowered, but both games have problems which can be expolited . Anyway this year, I'm sure Pes will rise as even ign gave them a better rating than Fifa.

19. FORZA NAPOLI <3

FORZA NAPOLI <3 BigSoccer Yellow Card

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Imo they are both shit. But I just hate how so many players on fifa have fake faces. Pes puts effort. I loved pes on ps2 especially pro eco 4 sick game

But the best soccer game ever is Fifa street 2 no one can beat me on that game.

20. FORZA NAPOLI <3

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    What's your PlayStation name thing I'll verse you, or add me donkeywilly94

21. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Spot on. Both are not worth 40 quid as they both are rubbish. Hopefully on next gen PES bounces back up, because PES 4 was the best footy game I played after FIFA street

22. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Love this guy as a former player and just as a person...he's quality!

Al San Paolo, come direttore tecnico del Benfica, si è rivisto un vecchio protagonista del calcio italiano: l'ex centrocampista di Milan e FiorentinaManuel Rui Costa: "Il Napoli ha un seguito di tifosi molto caldi e coinvolti con la squadra. Sono forse i sostenitori più calorosi che ci sono in Italia, me lo ricordo bene quando venivo qui da avversario. Credo che sia tornato ai livelli del Napoli di Diego Maradona, uno dei re del calcio, un fuoriclasse che ha fatto la storia di questo sport". Bocca chiusa, però, sulle possibili operazioni di mercato che potrebbero riguardare il Benfica e il Napoli, come la possibile cessione di Cardozo al Porto per liberare Jackson Martinez.

23. FORZA NAPOLI <3

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Never really saw Rui Costa play but he appears to be a real gent

24. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    he was a great one...sooooo creative and inventive...reminds me of a Portuguese Pirlo...playerwise.