NADs can play for Chivas. Vergara fail

Discussion in 'Chivas' started by Chiquitibum, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Cantona90

Cantona90 Member

Nov 3, 2008
    San Diego
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    hipoteticamente si el gringo torres fuera una estrella en el medio campo,- estaria jugando por mexico....

Naquisima and El Jalisciense repped this.
  2. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Fack the nads and anyone who wants them on our team. Mexican American players like Ponce and Padilla are fine as long as they don't play for the facking nads. If the pocho isn't good enough to make it on the Mexican National Team, then he isn't good enough for Chivas. There is so many other MEXICAN options out there.

To each their own, but there is no way in hell I would be okay if a relative, let alone a son, were to play for the nads. Mexico o nada.

3. El Burro

El Burro Member

Jan 25, 2009
    San Pancho, Califas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LOL.
    Entonces, supongamos que no era tan bueno a los 19, pero los Estados Unidos lo convoco de todas maneras por que su medio campo valia v*rga (cap-tied). Ahora, a los 25 el es el Xavi Hernandez de este hemisferio, no puede jugar con Mexico, pero quiere jugar con Chivas. Que opinarias de eso?

4. El Burro

El Burro Member

Jan 25, 2009
    San Pancho, Califas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Cantona, the best players will not always play for Mexico. It is the US that has been doing most of the scouting in the hispanic neighborhoods around the US. The Mexican Federation always seems to be asleep at the wheel when it comes to this. It is very likely that a great Mexican-American player could end up playing for the nads. Klinsmann has already said he hopes to find a "hidden Messi" in one of these neighborhoods. Just sayin'.

5. El_LatinLover

El_LatinLover BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    WTF is everybody crying about? You guys wanted refuerzos, and there you go. You want to win titles? Then, every road should be taken. If ponce doesn't get a shot with el tri, im sure he would go to the nads and play a world cup. One can't have his flan and eat it too, right? Just sayin'

6. Phantomengineer89

Oct 6, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Can't see Ponce playing with the Nads. Dude got a gold medal in a Mexican jersey.

Don't want no Nads.

7. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Not really.

FMF is scouting in the US. Go check a link I posted in the BSMEX NT random thoughts thread. Take a look also at all the pochos playing in youth academies in Mexico.

Various Styles and El Jalisciense repped this.
  8. Nightmare310

Nightmare310 Member+

Dec 6, 2007
    The Streets
    Its real simple. There aren't any Nads good enough to break our tradition. We can talk when they have a Chicharito or Marco Fabian type of talent. ******** the Nads!

9. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i can't believe there are actually so called Chivas fans on here that actually support the idea of having pocho Nads suit up for Chivas

Phenom, Naquisima and El Jalisciense repped this.
  10. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I completely expected one dumbass (the resident vergara ball hugger) to be completely in favor of it, but it's so damn shameful to see others being in favor.

Naquisima and Hecho en Chivas repped this.
  11. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    There is nothing wrong with Chivas fans who would consider opening up the team. It could be they place winning above tradition, or that they just don't place as much value on that distinguishing characteristic of the Chivas, especially if they feel the characteristic isn't being violated (since we're still talking about Mexicans on the team).

They are in the minority, as evidenced in this thread, but that doesn't mean they aren't real Chivas fans, or that they should be ashamed of themselves.

12. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    no internet bullying in other words. lol.

you bullys should be ashamed of yourselves. Your not real chivas fans, more like America fans.

13. El_Pozolero_Mex

Apr 17, 2012
    Club:
    Club América
    Ha that sucks. In Mexico they'll call you a gringo and in the the US a w,e,t,b,a,c,k.

Nah, those are bad examples as they play for the US...

14. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    They will call you gringo until they get to know you.

And as the saying goes you don't know someone until you fight them.

I'm not gonna call anyone shameful for their ignorance on this matter.

There has already been a pocho nad in Chivas. I mentioned a player in one of the threads that was nicknamed "El Rey". This player was part of ODP and US Youth teams at the youngest ages. He got to chivas because his uncle, a first teamer, recommended him and stayed there enough to travel to tournaments with Chivas. Once he got to Chivas he stopped accepting the Nads callups tho. In total he was in Chivas about two years. His dad btw, was in Atlas youth academy and did play 2nd division with Leones Negros.

I don't know if he is the only case tho.

15. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    My two devalued Pesos: Chivas went from only fielding Jalisco players to players from all over the Mexican republic and has now been getting Mexican-American players. It is a logical move as well as bringing in players born of Mexican parents in other countries. However, if those players are in different national teams then they will be seen as foreigners. Chivas has to protect their pride and tradition. True Chiva fans have pride that the club only fields Mexicans and players that want to one day play for the club should as well; Chivas the MNT should be their first choice.

16. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Yes dude, but every player's dream is to play the WC, and if he doesn't get the chance --no matter how many titles he won with the youth soccer-- he would no doubt go to where he can; although, i think he played Copa America with Mex, so i don't know if that caps him, but regardless, any player will do that.

17. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    You are starting to sound like Karl Rove. "we will not change our ideals ever; we will be anti immigration, anti abortion, anti this dat and da other, but i still want the white house(championship)." It is only a matter of time before that happens unintentionally-- as i have said about ponce, or any other gringo we get that turns out to be good, but not good enough for el tri, and the nads would swoop him.

By the way, i wasn't agreeing to it, per se. I was more pointing out the hypocrisy of many stances here. Can't have a flan and eat it too. lulz.

18. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    If I don't eat the flan it spoils.

How else would I eat it if it is not in my possession?

Naquisima repped this.
  19. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Exactly. good retort.
    :coffee:

20. Phantomengineer89

Oct 6, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    i think its meaningless to argue weather or not he's going to play with the US. He's already shown he's allegiance, he's super young, too.

21. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Apparently you are missing the point, just a tad.

22. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He could definately make the world cup. The 2nd left back spot behind Nilo isn't secure. Its Ponce/Chavez. He just needs play really great in the next 3 tournaments.

El Jalisciense repped this.
  23. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So now the nads are our salvation? Fack the nads. There are a lot of better options that are MEXICAN. This is just another way to try and spend less and act like we are actually getting refuerzos.

I'll say it again, if a player isn't even good enough to get called up by El Tri, then they aren't good enough to play on our team.

Shit, I'd rather have a guy like sinha, instead of a so called "Mexican" playing for the facking nads. Just to be clear I don't want either of those type of players, but in the worst case scenario, I'd take the naturalizado instead of the fagggot.

24. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    not sure i agree with that.

Chivas has 0 players that have a solid starting spot in el Tri. as Ciro said on picante.

Chivas would'nt have a team if that were the case.

25. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I didn't say start for Mexico, I said get called up. How many of Chivas players have gotten called up to the senior team? How many have participated with the younger Mexico teams? Just about every single one of them. If a player participates with even the sub-17, sub-20, or sub-23 there is very little chance they are going to be playing for another national team.

Hecho en Chivas and Naquisima repped this.