My DCU Hate Thread, 2006

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by SavannahFan, Nov 13, 2006.

1. bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 5, 2000
    Woodbridge, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is the perfect thread for me. I have so much hate to give. If anybody runs a little low on hate--especially for NE, LA, and the Fire--during the offseason, fear not; I'm only a PM away. I'll be happy to share some of my precious, precious hate so that you, too, can hate with great hating.

2. Vasco

Vasco New Member

Jun 8, 2003
    RIO
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    #1 hate group the Galaxay
    #2 in all honesty that crybaby landy cakes
    #3 Gym teachers that think they know all about soccer and no one else
    #4 Youth clubs that think they are the only ones that know soccer and
    parents should beat a path to their door to fork over thousands of $
    #5 I-95 traffic that makes my trip to RFK to see the best team in the USA
    every weekend a total nightmare.
    #6 The EPL yes, personal preference
    #7 Referees

Have to agree with the others, can't hate the Red bulls, just feel sorry for them

3. DC06

DC06 Member+

Oct 9, 2006
    Within amile of home
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1. New England
    2. Chicago
    3. Los Angeles
    4. New York
    5. Kansas City

4. MattMathai

MattMathai BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 28, 2004
    Annapolis
    I don't hate anyone. I love everybody.

It's the off-season.

5. Vasco

Vasco New Member

Jun 8, 2003
    RIO
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Come on, you can hate someone, i know you can

6. MattMathai

MattMathai BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 28, 2004
    Annapolis
    OK, if pressed, I'd admit that I might not invite the Galaxy or NYRB to split my last drink with me...

:)

7. SABuffalo786

SABuffalo786 New Member

May 18, 2002
    Buffalo, New York
    MLS

1. Win or lose, we're still too good for this league.

8. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I hate that damn Bob Barker...

9. Pints

Pints Member

Apr 21, 2004
    Charm City

Well ******** you too, sweetheart. :D

10. greatscott

greatscott Member+

Dec 21, 2002
    Richmond
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i dont really hate the fire.
    i hate rbny for being so wack.
    i hate that portland has way sweeter supporters than alot of mls teams
    i hate the stadium toronto is building.
    i like houston for doing well their first year and having a kickass group of people supporting them already.
    i hate LA because of that poster LA SOCCER NATION or whatever, dude is wicked annoying

11. AlecW81

AlecW81 Member

Oct 20, 2005
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hate my braincells, which is why I'm killing them as fast as humanly possible, yet they keep coming back, kind of like AFKAM.

12. jackrock

jackrock Member

Aug 19, 2003
    Talcott. WV
    Club:
    DC United
    If you can't hate Santino Quaranta after his show to the supporters clubs @ RFK then your hate box is broken.

I don't care how good he's supposed to be, I hate LD, the only remarkable feature he has is a killer receding hair line.

CJ Brown. hate hate hate hate

the NE announcer, whazhisname. feldman? he sux.

13. Doctor Woo

Doctor Woo Member

Nov 5, 1999
    Newport, OR
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hate is such a strong word. It implies wishing eternal destruction, that if given a firearm and there were no consequences, you would end their existence. Very few things in this world really deserve such a thing.

So when I say I hate the Gals, Fire and large parts of the Metrobulls (sorry, gotta respect their coaching staff and Dema), it means something.

14. Q*bert Jones III

Q*bert Jones III The People's Poet

Feb 12, 2005
    Woodstock, NY
    Club:
    DC United
    Hate is good.

Signed,
    HATE

15. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I still hate the fact that pu$$y ass Guevarra stole Jaime's MVP trophy in '04. It makes me gnash my teeth when I think about it. I'd like to punch his lights out, clock him over the head with the trophy and give it to its rightful owner.

16. mcontento

mcontento Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Catalina Wine Mixer
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hate New Jersey. I hate the Turnpike, I hate the Swamp, I hate Giovanni Savarese, I hate that fat fcuk Tony Meola and the other fat fcuk Tony Soprano. Bon Jovi sucks, Tab Ramos sucked and his retarded replacement Amado Guevara sucks worse than Bon Jovi and Tab Ramos combined. Ever heard of Queiroz, Parreira, Oz or Arena? Morons! The only thing that could be worse than playing for New Jersey is living in New Jersey.

I also hate LA. I hate the little midget Cienfuegos and Mr. 4" Jones, I hate Lalas, Donovan, Welton, that chump Caligiuri and that chimpanzee Califf. I-5 sucks, Hollywood sucks, HDC sucks, Carson sucks and more than anything I hate the Raul Diaz-Galaxy fans, all of whom should be deported to LA or hung until dead for such acts of treachery and sedition.

I hate Chicago too. Not just the Fire but the whole town. The only thing worse than a Midwesterner is a worthless Midwesterner who thinks they are as good as a person from the East Coast. Newsflash to the asshats in Chicago you're all just peasants! So they've got the Sears Tower, but guess what Sears SUCKS, I'd be ashamed to have my city associated with such a third rate company. The Bears WON'T win the Superbowl this year or anytime soon and the Cubs are never going to win anything, ever. I'm glad Chris Armas never embarrassed the USA in a World Cup, blowing out his knee twice was the only thing he ever contributed to the National Team in his whole career.

I hate Columbus as well. Not just hate, but don't respect them. I can't respect people who think "Ain't" is a legitimate word and use it as part of their every day vocabulary. I'm not going to list any names of players I hate because they never had any good players worthy of hating in the first place.

Boston, is there anything good about Boston? I don't think so. Red Sox nation should be represented by a rainbow and an upside down triangle (not that there is anything wrong with that). So they won the World Series a few years back, well so what? So have 20+ other teams in the last 90 years, so what's their point? And the Revolution...pitiful, unworthy of my hate. Just plain sad. From Zenga to Dempsey to the guys wearing the funny hats and girls tights on the endline there's nothing about that franchise that is anything more than a novelty. 5 straight trips to the Eastern Conference Finals and 3 losses in the MLS Cup...that is futility. At least the Bills went to 4 straight Super Bowls and lost spectacularly each time. The Revolution can't win the big one and can't even lose big instead they bore the hell out of you. After being bored to death twice by their MLS Cups I decided to not make the same mistake this year when I missed my first ever MLS Cup out of lack of interest in watching a 0-0 FT tie. I like to think my extra 2 hours of life I didn't lose watching those punks was well worth it.

Every other team only garners a low level hate from me.

Special honors go to the Miami Fusion, whom I'm glad got contracted becasue I hated them as much as any team. Serna, Hudson, Bishop, Valderrama, Chacon, Preki, Rooney...bitches, all of them.