Mundial Sub-17: Mexico vs. Brasil

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team: News, Analysis & History' started by CyberAce100, Oct 27, 2009.

1. quijas

quijas Member

Jul 2, 2009
    Guadalajara, Jalisco
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    you can watch reply on espn360

2 people repped this.
  2. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Solo hay que decir que se tiene que apoyar fue el primer partido y habia nervios, si se pierde contra Japon (toco madera) pues tendremos que analisar lo positivo y lo negativo

3. Tello

Tello BigSoccer Supporter

Dec 20, 2006
    New York
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Badass result, i just wish i could watch the games. I don't get Galavision...

I like what Mediotiempo said "Brasil Es Cliente".

4. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LOL, everytime we beat them they end up winning the damn tournament. I was worried about the defense because they were pretty bad against Switzerland, but they played well today. The goalkeeper who also played badly the first game made key saves. Hopefully they start scoring consistently as the tournament goes on.

5. Panfilo

Panfilo Member+

May 9, 2003
    INLAND EMPIRE
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This team is already playing like El Tri grande.

Lose to a team who is organized and counters

And then beat Brazil

LoL

Japan's been unlucky they can score. Its going to be tough on Friday.

1 person likes this.
  6. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    DVR.. error on playback!

********!!!!!!

7. MeXiCo Ez Mi SaNgRe

Jun 14, 2007
    New York, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Si Se Pudo in 2005 Final
    and Si Se Puede 2009..Vamos Mexico

8. NoNameJusGame

NoNameJusGame Member

May 17, 2007
    San Francisco
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

at this age you're never really sure what team might show up.

that said, I was proud of the youngsters today. they showed great patience, maturity, and intelligence. I was pleased with this teams effort, great way to make up for fridays game. bien hechos chamacos. la lucha sigue.

players that I thought did well:

Keeper
    Alvarez
    Basulto
    Coronado - MOTM

unsung hero- Travieso Guzman - guy was running everywhere, constantly switching from side to side keeping the brazil defence entertained.

Sushi on friday.

9. Lyrical S.

Lyrical S. Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Morelia, Michoacan
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Bien hecho Muchachos!!

I liked how after the final whistle had blown one of the yougnster of the top of his longs yelled..."AWWWWEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

10. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Member

Jun 29, 2006
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    What a pleasant surprise, I thought for sure we ware going to lose. Mostly due to the fact that many mention that they didn't look physically fit.

The next game will be crucial, hopefully they keep their feet on the ground

11. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    Good stuff from the young Tri.

Japan plays like Mexico with the exception that their transition game is quicker and more accurate.

This game will be open for the taking. The team that makes less mistakes will win.

12. Dynamic

Dynamic New Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well of course, did you really think we were gonna win? after a crap showing against switzerland :rolleyes:. Futbol picante is set up for debate, someone will always say the oppisite of what the other says its so obvious dont know why some retards on here get all anal about that show. Guado no one is saying "OMG WE BEAT BRAZIL this nt is gonna be the best!" just simply celebrating because we beat them. You labeling everything as spazzing out is pretty fn stupid looks like your the only one spazzing out about lame crap. Great game by Mexico today showing them what our boys can do.

13. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Member

Jun 29, 2006
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i_CRomJiUU"]YouTube - BRASIL VS MEXICO ( 0 - 1)MUNDIAL SUB 17 NIGERIA 2009 EL TRIUNFO DE MEXICO HD[/ame]

1 person likes this.
  14. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Giving up in la seleccion should Receive capital punishment. Specially after the
    first game of group play in the WC

15. guado

guado Member+

Jun 30, 2004
    ocotengo miedo
    Club:
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia

except u-17's

;)

16. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Nothing to see.. nothing new here..

brazil siempre nos la Pela en la Sub-17..:cool:

17. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  18. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ah, f'ck. I was only able to record the first half. The f'cking tv guide sucks. It f'cking sucks. Had a horrible day, btw, at least I'm glad to toddlers won.

19. Paco Rodríguez

Paco Rodríguez New Member

Oct 25, 2009
    San Luis Potosí Mex
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well , well i have to stand out some points.

First of all, a critic to the media. I´m against to tell that the media is guilty about all the bad things in our sport but this time was evident that almost nobady even knew wich players played the last game vs Switzerland, and much worse, many of them destroyed the team without watching that match. I think was a big mistake, a pity by the national media, but well is not the first time, (i´´m not all agains media i remark)

And about the game i have to say that i´m glad of the metal recovery of this guys after their first math, i mean the kepper!!! wow he did a horrible mistake a big big one, and it was evident thaat he was all supported by his teammens, that shot aat the ending with all the guys hugging him evidence that, and i thing is really really important, mostly couse one of the mexican´´s weakness of all the times is the mentallity. That keepper today was spectacular

I dont know if the team, has the same talent as 2005 i´m honest is the first time (as much of you i think) i see these players, but if they play with that courage i think we can be good, to be champion is very complicated, jsut by the logical reazon that there are other 23 naios searching the same, but i think we could see a good competitios, and we have to embrasse the hope

I like a lot Cordero, and Coronado, this last one really surprised me a lot.

I will not make any evaluation about, i´ll wait next matches but for today i´m happy becouse of the recovery and the carachter, that´s called armony, and big champions most have it:D

1 person likes this.
  20. TriFan

TriFan Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Can you elaborate further on Japan's quickness, because in both games speed/quickness has not been Mexico's problem, I thought they were the quicker team in both games... Accuracy thou you might be right on that one.
    Mexico's hussle has been evident.

21. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    wooo!! nice to see these guys jump back. Hopefully they have a great run at this tourney.

22. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

rofl rofl rofl

23. Mexcellence

Mexcellence Member+

Oct 12, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Bien, que siguen asi.

Proud of them.

24. Q.Q.

Q.Q. Member

Jan 25, 2008
    Antarctica
    This team should be able to beat Japan as long as they take the game seriously.

At their core Japan are an NT that likes to keep the ball on the ground. They rely a lot on their wingers but their fullbacks don't join the attack much. Mexico will also have the physical advantage, their NT is quite small in comparison to Brazil.(I only remember them having one or two lanky players).

I hope Manon is rested until he is fit. He was performing very poorly today. Guzman and Madrigal might be a better attack partnership until Manon is healthy.

25. Vasquez

Vasquez New Member

Apr 11, 2007
    OrangeCounty,CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Havent been abel to watch the games, Hows Leyva doing?? He had alot of hype coming into the tournament.