Mr. Mohawk starts a supporters group

Discussion in 'Seattle Sounders FC' started by Yoshou, Mar 10, 2010.

1. FuzzyForeigner

Oct 29, 2003
    WA
    Club:
    Seattle
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    this game was not televised...

2. Yoshou

Yoshou Fan of the CCL Champ

May 12, 2009
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah. I know. That was going to be my next comment if someone who was actually in the Brougham End confirmed he wasn't there. I saw a couple of painted guys with crazy hair down there, but didn't think either of them were Mohawk or the white supremacist religion.

3. Matrim55

Matrim55 Member+

Aug 14, 2000
    Berkeley
    Club:
    Connecticut
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The first 300 pages are brutally bad. The last 500 pages are epic.

Sanderson, in general, struggles writing the female characters. That's my main gripe.

4. NWdave83

NWdave83 New Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    this makes me want to puke.

I've met the guy at 'Hawks games and Sounders games, total attention whore.

And no he wasn't at the game, and yes it most likely was because it wasn't on TV.

5. rand al'thor

rand al'thor New Member

Jul 30, 2009
    In the 4th dimension
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    nope. wasn't there. but wotan, or whatever his name is, was.

6. edwardgr

edwardgr Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2006
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am not sure if they are part of his crowd or not. I think they are, but unlike him they do not really self promote with the jerseys turned aaround, and they actively participate. One has Big Slim with the number 1, at least that is what I recall.

7. ProdigalReality

ProdigalReality New Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    So, I told this ********er over the summer that we'd stop giving him shit if he just put his ego to the side, and became a part of the group, and then he pulls shit like this. What a ********ing tool.

8. IceFunk

IceFunk Member

Oct 22, 2005
    Beaverton, Oregon
    This guy leaves me speechless, and I apologize to every fan who has to look at this molten of mess, even as a rival fan. I unfortunately had NWCN news on when they did a special on him. I couldn't help not to watch, and I regret every second of that viewing. Who in any sport, wears a jersey backward so your nerdy gaming name is exposed? It is evident most ECS want no part of this Mr. NoCock douche, and he is obviously there for self-promoton, rather club promotion. Absolute attention-whored-tool.

1 person likes this.
  9. gstommylee

gstommylee Member+

Oct 3, 2008
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Pretty much that is what he is. Just wants the media pointed at him. He is no sounder fan imo. A true fan supports the team and promotes the team but him/herself.

10. DonPogi

DonPogi Member

Jun 1, 2009
    I don't know
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Business opportunity, you know... if he can drain money out of an unaware SSFC fan, he'll take advantage. I have a feeling that he paid some ads to get some media attention.

11. FuzzyForeigner

Oct 29, 2003
    WA
    Club:
    Seattle
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    no ECS want anything to do with this Wanker TM

12. SeattleSupporter

Aug 17, 2004
    North Sound Ultra
  13. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's Wu Tang v. Wotan then. Swords at dawn.

14. FrankCostanza

FrankCostanza Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why does he have to become part of your group? He's a tool, no doubt. But if he has a GA ticket (which he apparently does) he has the right to stand or sit in GA all he wants. He doesn't have to sing your songs, or clap his hands, or really do anything that ECS wants him to do. ECS doesn't own the GA sections.

If he's such an attention whore, don't give him the attention, even if it's to try and get him involved. He'll get bored and go away once everybody ignores him. And if he doesn't, who cares? It's not like one guy in the front row of GA is going to ruin the environment in the stadium.

He's not important enough to get worked up over.

15. ProdigalReality

ProdigalReality New Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Actually, ECS is the reason there even is a GA at Qwest. There's many spots in the GA he could stand.

It is well known if you want to stand in 122, you have to participate. He could go sit in 123, or 121, which are both part of GA as well, and we don't force people in those sections to participate. But, he chooses to stay in 122 because that's where the camera in the south end is located.

There are people who want to stand in 122 and actually join us in what we do.

The guy has insulted female members, and has gotten into scuffles in our section.

But, hell, he's not causing any problems or anything.

16. Doc_Sounder

Doc_Sounder New Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone notice him at the St. Patricks Parade? Yeah, he's be the one in Sounders gear on the Seahawks "12th Man" truck...and guess what, no mohawk!

17. NWdave83

NWdave83 New Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    he's trying to get on TV he doesn't care what the rest of the fan's think.

he wants to be the next "big Lo" and get his own action figure n be on local sports shows etc.

the "hawks already had so many "superfan" painted dress up types so he brought his freakshow over to the Sounders bought a ticket where he could stand in a prime camera spot.

unfortunatly the media is playing into his hand and showing him every chance they get to represent how "Xtreme" our crowds are.

I've got no problem if someone wants to paint their face, dye their hair or sport a mohawk but keep the self promotion shit out of the stands or at least back up your persona with some actual support.

18. Ganapper

Ganapper Member

Apr 5, 2009
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  19. asoc

asoc Member+

Sep 28, 2007
    Tacoma
    lol. "Some people say stuff, but when they see how big I am they back off"

except at Sounder games when you go crying to your mommy. literally.

20. NWdave83

NWdave83 New Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    lol, i totally forgot about this guy and his mom.

I saw him and his mom at a Seahawks tailgate couple years back, just jokin someone tells him to take a beerbong, dude flips out and makes a big deal about it spouting off some excuses, his mom cowboys up and out of nowhere downs the whole thing like a champ.

thats funny in my book.

21. jd6885

jd6885 Member

Jun 30, 2001
    Tacoma
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It can't be any worse than this guy's group:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1354113

*warning, you may die laughing*